+ Reply to Thread

Thread: German One Piece Dub (ProSieben MAXX; Dressrosa begins May 30 2019)

Default German One Piece Dub (ProSieben MAXX; Dressrosa begins May 30 2019)

No idea what happened to the old German dub thread, so I just made a new one.

For now only 50 episodes, so 629-679, but more are already planned.

Wir zeigen auf ProSieben MAXX ab dem 30. Mai montags bis freitags neue Folgen der legendären Animeserie "One Piece" erstmals im deutschen Free TV und in deutscher Synchronisation (ger dub). Wir zeigen zunächst die ersten 50 Episoden des "Dress Rosa"-Arcs - doch weitere Folgen sind geplant.
    https://www.prosiebenmaxx.de/anime/o...startet-100050
    Last edited by MarcelloF; April 24th, 2019 at 11:36 PM.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

Default Re: German One Piece Dub (ProSieben MAXX; Dressrosa begins May 30 2019)

THIS IS AWESOME! I love that Germany still loves One Piece!

Yay thanks, I was just looking for this information the other day :) I'm not surprised they didn't license the whole arc at once - they usually only do around 50 to 60 episodes at a time. 679 makes sense as an endpoint for Dressrosa Part 1 - it's right after the end of the Colosseum and ends on the cliffhanger of Doffy creating the birdcage.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Krupp View Post
    THIS IS AWESOME! I love that Germany still loves One Piece!
    Also, this! I know for a long time it looked like we weren't getting any new episodes, so thanks a bunch, Pro7Maxx :) (Also, go to hell, current Rtl2!) Imo the dub has also greatly improved ever since it left Rtl2.

It's still the most popular anime/shonen here besides DBZ, much more so than Naruto, which I guess was always more successful in the US.

You cant blame Germany for not biting the Naruto bait. Did you see their Opening?

Spoiler:
    B E L I E V E I T!

So, while Americans are still waiting for Punk Hazard, it looks like we won't be waiting long to finish Dressrosa: One Piece will be getting new episodes this Fall

https://www.anime2you.de/news/309577...-piece-folgen/

It's not known how many, but I'd assume to the end of Dressrosa or the Silver Mine arc.

There is now a starting date for the second half of Dressrosa! October 2nd!

https://www.manime.de/news/tv/neue-o...-maxx/0042724/

How many episodes is still unknown, but like I said before presumably until the Silver Mine arc.

What are they using for the opening theme?

Awesome! I guess ratings must be pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by dropper View Post
    What are they using for the opening theme?
    Currently its Wake up!, but no infos so far of which opening we will get next.

Quote Originally Posted by Riddler View Post
    ... I guess ratings must be pretty good.
    They absolutely are. One Piece is going pretty strong, a few episodes back it even reached 5% (ProSieben MAXX avg. is 1,8%), which is the highest rating ever since they started airing One Piece back in 2013.

So, we don't even have the second half of Dressrosa yet and Zou seems to already be in the works:

https://twitter.com/ninotakutv/statu...49926737002496

It's a video with Nino Kerl, a relatively big German Youtuber, saying he's in the studio to voice a character, and he's with Ruffy's voice actor, who is directing whatever episode they're dubbing, so it seems to be true. His tweet has the hashtag "#zouarc"

Well, didn't expect that tbh. Everything is going pretty fast now and I am genuinely happy about that.

If they keep this shedule then who knows, we might get the Whole Cake Island arc much faster than I'd ever imagine. Exciting.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information