+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37

Thread: One Piece Magazine

Default Re: One Piece Magazine

Loved how silly the Suna Suna looks. The little thorns make it seem it hard to eat. Maybe Crocodile had to know what it was, to eat a logia on purpose

Quote Originally Posted by Chams View Post
    Loved how silly the Suna Suna looks. The little thorns make it seem it hard to eat. Maybe Crocodile had to know what it was, to eat a logia on purpose
    You only need to eat a small piece. Wouldn't be too hard to pull the thorns out and cut a small, safe section. In a rational universe, anyway. I expect any decent One Piece character to have just dug right in as a show of willpower.

Dalton's fruit is very ugly hahaha they could have at least make it a bannana like the other ushi ushi fruit lol

That Blackbeard drawing is sick.

I totally expected the Suna Suna to be cactus-like. Kinda braindead choice.

Makes me wonder if Crocodile and Dalton initially hesitated to eat fruits that look like these. lol

Many real world fruits have thorns. You usually cut the open or remove the outer layer to eat.

Fun fact: thereís a fruit where I live that has thorns inside it. You canít bite it, or the thorns will pop out of the seed inside and cause a very painful havoc in your mouth. Itís considered a delicacy around here.
    Wano predictions: There will be 5 acts; All Straw Hats will get fights, some in Act 4; Big Mom Pirates will arrive; Carrot will have her moment, but won't join; Yamato will be a Kouzuki samurai and Wano's Guardian; Shanks will visit Luffy in Act 5; Next arc is Mary Geoise.

Those magazine fruits powers seem always more intuitive compared to the uneaten fruits we usually see in the story (like the gumu gumu doesn't exactly scream rubber). These designs make more plausible and easier for devil fruit catalogs to exist in the OP world and for the characters to memorise them.
    Last edited by Nouryoku; September 1st, 2021 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nouryoku View Post
    Those magazine fruits powers seem always more intuitive compared to the uneaten fruits we usually see in the story (like the gumu gumu doesn't exactly scream rubber). These designs make more plausible and easier for devil fruit catalogs to exist in the OP world and for the characters to memorise them.
    I think it's only recently that Oda decided to get more creative with fruit designs, like the fire and heart fruits.

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

That Blackbeard looks like he's about to ambush someone in the prison showers.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny B. Decent View Post
    That Blackbeard looks like he's about to ambush someone in the prison showers.
    And now we know how Thatch died.

I am still so confused about Satch's character. He's been the actual engine behind the whole Ace saga and still we don't really know anything about him.
    Quote Originally Posted by rayleigh92 View Post
    Carrot sneaked on the Sunny when they left Zou, not asking or requesting anyone. IF Carrot is going to join, I expect something like that, with the crew ready to leave Wano, all of them beginning to party for new nakama Yamato and then "wha-t?! Carrot is near Luffy

Quote Originally Posted by rayleigh92 View Post
    I hope they'll increase the number of Fruit per magazine, as we'll reach Who's-Who around the 64th issue otherwise.
    I'm sure Magazine Vol. 18 will have more excitement leading up to it since that will be presumably when Enel and Kuzan's fruits will be drawn.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information