+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Spy X Family

  1. #1

    Default Spy X Family


    A new serie from shonen jump + available on manga+
    https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/titles/100056

    The master spy codenamed <Twilight> has spent his days on undercover missions, all for the dream of a better world. But one day, he receives a particularly difficult new order from command. For his mission, he must form a temporary family and start a new life?! A Spy/Action/Comedy about a one-of-a-kind family!


    There is only 2 chapters so far but it was a long time since I had so much fun reading a comedy.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Spy X Family

    Quote Originally Posted by Kdom View Post
    The master spy codenamed <Twilight> has spent his days on undercover missions, all for the dream of a better world. But one day, he receives a particularly difficult new order from command. For his mission, he must form a temporary family and start a new life?! A Spy/Action/Comedy about a one-of-a-kind family!
    Why does this sound like the plot of a 90's Schwarzenegger movie?

  3. #3

    Default Re: Spy X Family

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Why does this sound like the plot of a 90's Schwarzenegger movie?
    probably because it is not supposed to be serious

  4. #4

    Default Re: Spy X Family

    Really? Because I think it is serious...

    ...ly good! It's only two chapters so far but it's a good bit of fun so far.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Spy X Family

    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Really? Because I think it is serious...

    ...ly good! It's only two chapters so far but it's a good bit of fun so far.
    Yeah and the characters interactions are so great. I have some Sket Dance feelings

  6. #6

    Default Re: Spy X Family

    Good story, fun characters. This is begging to become an anime.

    NNID: jervinnectar

  7. #7

    Default Re: Spy X Family

    Well let it continue to be a good manga, that is the only thing I'm asking

  8. #8

    Default Re: Spy X Family

    Jump's newest and hottest. Japan is also super psyched about this series from what I've seen in comments and upvotes.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Spy X Family

    Lol the girl was starved for entertainment...


  10. #10

    Default Re: Spy X Family

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Why does this sound like the plot of a 90's xlxx.club/ Schwarzenegger movie?
    Yes it does. This is funny man. High recommended.
    Last edited by hahahans; April 19th, 2019 at 11:29 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts