+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 73

Thread: Volume 93 Predictions/Discussion

  1. #1
    Discovered Stowaway ScotchInformer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

    Default Volume 93 Predictions/Discussion

    Volume 93 will be out on Jul 04 2019 !



  2. #2

    Default Re: Volume 93 Predictions/Discussion

    Cover prediction: Orochi(transformed), Shiobu and the head of the ninja squad(some or all of them in the background) + Kumaruski/kyoshiro. Pink color with the giant sakura tree in the furthermost background. Maybe ghost Brook and Nami will make it there as well.

  3. #3
    Primera Starrk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Tropical Island

    Default Re: Volume 93 Predictions/Discussion

    Vol 93 will started from ch 932

    it will be awesome if Queen and Big Mom also featured in the cover.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Volume 93 Predictions/Discussion

    Depending on how the story goes, I think this could be an 11 chapter volume, just from the short chapters lately making the pagecount pretty tight with 10 chapters (though I think an updated version of the map is likely to be included at the end to help expand the extra content and counter this). "A Samurai's Mercy" and "Sumo Inferno" are the two frontrunners for the title at this point, honourable mention for "The Shogun and the Oiran," but with at least three, maybe four chapters to go, there's plenty of time for that to change.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Volume 93 Predictions/Discussion

    I put together another quick and rough prediction mock-up for the cover. This was a hard one to change from idea to image just because the panels on offer didn't have what I wanted. I would have liked a more dramatic Zoro pose from his fight with Kamazo, but you either couldn't see his whole body, or you couldn't see his face. In the back square, Orochi's dragon form or Big Mom could both be replaced with Kamazo, X Drake or Hawkins. I'm not convinced any of the chapter titles so far is a good volume title, so I just went with the most dramatic sounding one.


  6. #6

    Default Re: Volume 93 Predictions/Discussion

    I actually like a lot how Luffy, Zoro and Sanji look there, I don't know if the thief is going to have that much importance in the cover, I think that is going to be the place of Orochi and Komurasaki.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Volume 93 Predictions/Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by imperioonepiece View Post
    I actually like a lot how Luffy, Zoro and Sanji look there, I don't know if the thief is going to have that much importance in the cover, I think that is going to be the place of Orochi and Komurasaki.
    A bit of my own bias in Gyukimaru because I like his design, but also I thought it was a good look having the weapons along his back appearing behind the logo. Having Orochi up there might have been too similar to Kaido's position on the last cover.

  8. #8
    Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

    Default Re: Volume 93 Predictions/Discussion

    "Sumo Inferno", "The Old Leopard Never Forgets the Way", and "Sparks of Rebellion" currently are good candidates for volume title imo. So watch it be called "Queen" or "Gyukimaru on Oihagi Bridge".



    Spoiler:

  9. #9

    Default Re: Volume 93 Predictions/Discussion

    Cover prediction: Orochi(transformed), Shiobu and the head of the ninja squad(some or all of them in the background) + Kumaruski/kyoshiro. Pink color with the giant sakura tree in the furthermost background. Maybe ghost Brook and Nami will make it there as well.
    Adding Tonoyaso and old Man Hyo to this.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Volume 93 Predictions/Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    I put together another quick and rough prediction mock-up for the cover. This was a hard one to change from idea to image just because the panels on offer didn't have what I wanted. I would have liked a more dramatic Zoro pose from his fight with Kamazo, but you either couldn't see his whole body, or you couldn't see his face. In the back square, Orochi's dragon form or Big Mom could both be replaced with Kamazo, X Drake or Hawkins. I'm not convinced any of the chapter titles so far is a good volume title, so I just went with the most dramatic sounding one.

    https://i.imgur.com/LnaSH08g.png
    In light of recent chapters, pretend the second panel from the left in the back square has Yasu in it.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Volume 93 Predictions/Discussion

    A revised prediction based on the actual ending of the volume. Yasu and Toko are central, Oda keeps using clouds to break up sections of the cover like with the last few, and the rebellion symbol/notes are prominent. I'm locking this in as my final answer.


  12. #12

    Default Re: Volume 93 Predictions/Discussion

    Do we know what chapter this volume will end on?

  13. #13

    Default Re: Volume 93 Predictions/Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by black-leg jex View Post
    Do we know what chapter this volume will end on?
    Until some actual online listings go up and we get a pagecount we can't know for sure, but I'm feeling that 942 is a pretty safe bet.

  14. #14
    Arf. (ᵔᴥᵔ) FelRes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    SoCal

    Default Re: Volume 93 Predictions/Discussion

    Guessing title will be "The Spark of Rebellion". And everyone will have random rainbow vomit colors again.
    I'm expecting Queen laughing on the cover. Lime green color scheme. Yasui was prominent so he'll be on it too, maybe the main focus with everyone else in the background. Prolly neon purple scheme or something. Then random prison characters to fill in the rest of the space. Might be a cluttered cover, hope not tho.
    Last.fm | Tumblr | MAL | Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー)TSUKAME SUCCESS !
     A  TURTLE  MADE  IT  TO  THE  WATER 

  15. #15

    Default Re: Volume 93 Predictions/Discussion

    It going up to 942 with the title 'Spark of Rebellion' seems to make the most sense to me. Luffy, Hyou, Zoro, Yasu, Orochi, Hiyori will for sure be on the cover. Maybe we will get Kyoshiro and O-Toko and maybe Robin, Nami, Brook and Shinobu. I can't see anyone else getting on the cover. Queen and Big Mom will probably be on Volume 94 because I imagine that's where act 2 will end.

  16. #16

    Default Re: Volume 93 Predictions/Discussion

    She proved herself a blatant hypocrite in a couple of pages.
    She started out calling Usato 'just some nox vidmate mobdro mage who came with the real heroes', but the instant the possibility came up that she might have to fight him she said there was no way she could win against 'that monster'.
    Last edited by daniel77; May 24th, 2019 at 11:26 AM.

  17. #17

    Default Re: Volume 93 Predictions/Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by daniel77 View Post
    She proved herself a blatant hypocrite in a couple of pages.
    She started out calling Usato 'just some nox vidmate mobdro mage who came with the real heroes', but the instant the possibility came up that she might have to fight him she said there was no way she could win against 'that monster'.
    Are you a spambot?

  18. #18
    Discovered Stowaway ScotchInformer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

    Default Re: Volume 93 Predictions/Discussion

    The Volume 93 will consist 208 pages which will be 10 Chapters From Chapter 932 to 941 !

  19. #19

    Default Re: Volume 93 Predictions/Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchInformer View Post
    The Volume 93 will consist 208 pages which will be 10 Chapters From Chapter 932 to 941 !
    I'm pretty sure 208 will fit 942 in with pages to spare.

  20. #20

    Default Re: Volume 93 Predictions/Discussion

    Tier 1 (most likely possible) - Zoro, Sanji, Luffy, Hyo, Orochi, Yasuie

    Tier 2 - Kyoshiro, Linlin, Queen, Chopper

    Tier (not likely, but possible) - Drake, Hawkins, Raizo

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts