+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 71 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1402

Thread: Pokemon Sword and Shield - Galexit Edition

Default Re: Pokemon Sword and Shield - Galexit Edition

So it seems like you can get Yamper at the beginning of the game....excellent!

Now just give me Vulpix and I'm good.
    FC: 5043 2397 0050 In Game trainer name (WolfWood)

Looks like our teams might already be full before we get to the very first gymn. According to several legit sources, the amount of mons you can encounter in the first wild landscape is the largest of any entry in the franchise.

So if the first area is that big, think about what lies far beyond.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

Probably more of the same wild area lol. If it’s that big there’s no logic in recreating it more than once, when you can just have the player traverse it multiple times.

A great amount of Pokémon early on with a focus on (or exclusively?) new Pokémon sounds really nice. A bonus is that means less focus on Gen I Pokémon in one place that matters.

of the Hundred Beasts The Laughing Man's Avatar
    Watching a fat, egg-shaped woman fall down a waterfall.

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    A great amount of Pokémon early on with a focus on (or exclusively?) new Pokémon sounds really nice. A bonus is that means less focus on Gen I Pokémon in one place that matters.
    It's both apparently. A solid selection or entirely new Pokemon, and, returning Pokemon.

================================================== =============

And yeah. There's only 1 open world, Wild Area in the game. The rest of the game is standard (but larger than past games) routes you would find in any Pokemon game.

They did say would you would in-and-out of the Wild Area throughout the game though, as well as discovering new standard routes, caves, dungeons, surf routes, mountains and such.

Quote Originally Posted by The Laughing Man View Post
    It's both apparently. A solid selection or entirely new Pokemon, and, returning Pokemon.

================================================== =============

And yeah. There's only 1 open world, Wild Area in the game. The rest of the game is standard (but larger than past games) routes you would find in any Pokemon game.

They did say would you would in-and-out of the Wild Area throughout the game though, as well as discovering new standard routes, caves, dungeons, surf routes, mountains and such.
    This honestly all sounds great. I hope it sticks in the series and is expanded on with cool ways for your pokemon to traverse it. If this is treated like Dynamaxing and limited to only this gen, I'll be disappointed. Also, if the gen 4 remakes ever come, I hope the Wild Area is added.

of the Hundred Beasts The Laughing Man's Avatar
    Watching a fat, egg-shaped woman fall down a waterfall.

Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post
    This honestly all sounds great. I hope it sticks in the series and is expanded on with cool ways for your pokemon to traverse it. If this is treated like Dynamaxing and limited to only this gen, I'll be disappointed. Also, if the gen 4 remakes ever come, I hope the Wild Area is added.
    They could convert the underground region of Generation 4--the place where you did mining for gems and shit, exploration and stuff--into a sweet, underground Wild Area.

They could convert the underground region of Generation 4--the place where you did mining for gems and shit, exploration and stuff--into a sweet, underground Wild Area.
    That would be great! Here's hoping that something like that happens, also that gen 4 gets a remake.

Spoiler:

I don't believe raizard would actually happen when they could just do fat pikazard, mega pikazard, pikazard libre, pikazard wearing other costumes, pink gold baby pikazard, etc.

It will be announced that New Charizard was too far of a deviation from the formula and that Game Freak will be bringing back Charizard Classic

Edit: Ignore. Already confirmed fake!
    Last edited by andre; October 19th, 2019 at 04:59 PM.

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

Little details dont look quite right. I don't think its real (that left foot has bad perspective)
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

Quote Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
    Little details dont look quite right. I don't think its real (that left foot has bad perspective)
    Yeah, it's fake. It was posted on Instagram with two other ones an hour after the 4chan post.

This is what EXP SHARE looks like in Sword and Shield

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EHF180mW...jpg&name=small
    I'm glad you can get all three starters at the beginning (probably through trading online I would imagine) Cause only thing better than choosing one adorable starter is having al three BWHAHAHA

Images for promotional material are usually from demo builds, not a final release build. It was the same in the E3 demo where you had all starters in your team plus yamper, wooloo and corviknight.

It might still wind up being the case that you can trade for all starters by the time you reach the wild area for the first time, but it’s not guaranteed to be the case.

I know we don't talk anime much, but since we talked it a few weeks ago due to Satoshi becoming champion and I told you guys he was going to fight Kukui I'm just posting an update (the battle was pretty awesome, one of the top ones from the series considering the region was very lackluster in terms of battles). He actually beat Kukui who had Tapu Koku come out and help him.

Hopefully next series since there is a catch them all kid he can instead focus on maybe fighting old champions/elite four with his entire roster, the new kid can be used to showcase the various Pokemon.

Pokemon X/Y ingame name: Pedro
    3DS FC : 1547 5213 7769 - NNID : SunGodKizaru Switch: SW-7487-5553-2501

Quote Originally Posted by GetsugaZoro View Post
    I know we don't talk anime much, but since we talked it a few weeks ago due to Satoshi becoming champion and I told you guys he was going to fight Kukui I'm just posting an update (the battle was pretty awesome, one of the top ones from the series considering the region was very lackluster in terms of battles). He actually beat Kukui who had Tapu Koku come out and help him.

Hopefully next series since there is a catch them all kid he can instead focus on maybe fighting old champions/elite four with his entire roster, the new kid can be used to showcase the various Pokemon.
    As far as I'm concerned, Sun & Moon episode 144 permanently and irrevocably debunked the very idea of Sun & Moon looking bad. That was like, the absolute best animated climax ever to come out of this franchise.

Pokemon Sword and Shield's soundtrack will include a song by Toby Fox.

https://twitter.com/tobyfox/status/1190199317916569606

Apparently it's this track.

https://youtu.be/Dglc95nx-HE

It's amazing to see how far he's come.
    3DS FC: 0748-2376-4827

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information