+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Sword and Shield - Galexit Edition

Default Re: Pokemon Sword and Shield - Galexit Edition

(doesn't come with a copy of the game though)

3DS Friendcode: 1547 - 5175 - 1342

Quote Originally Posted by Coookie View Post
    https://www.nintendo.com/content/dam...ta-edition.png

Well that's dumb. What's the point if it doesn't come with the game?

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

Not even digital?
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Quote Originally Posted by Bond en Avant View Post
    I actually unironically love the Vanillite line. Natural snow covered icicles being the inspiration for manmade ice cream is just a hilarious concept to me.
    Oh, I see! I'm glad I'm not the only one XD

That looks pretty sweet, since I still need to get a Switch, this one works perfectly, it should be around the same price as a regular Switch right?

Signature:
    Artist - Unknown; Character - Unknown; Series - Unknown
    Avatar: Artist - Unknown; Character - Unknown; Series - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Well that's dumb. What's the point if it doesn't come with the game?
    That's actually been standard practice for some time. The specialty versions of the handheld rarely actually have the game because... people assume they're getting the game packed with, buy the system, find out it doesn't have it, then go out and buy the game since they're already invested that deep.

To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    That looks pretty sweet, since I still need to get a Switch, this one works perfectly, it should be around the same price as a regular Switch right?
    The standard Switch light will be 100 bucks cheaper than the normal version. Don't know about the Pokemon edition though. Should be around the same price i guess.
    3DS FC: 0748-2376-4827

Quote Originally Posted by RoboBlue View Post
    Not sure that qualifies as "freaking out".
    Would having to seek out Pokecola or McTauros or KFD for a sponsorship ingame really be a bad thing?
    If they go all-in with the sports league theme it could potentially be worked in tastefully and be fun. As long as the tagline doesn't become "pokémon can make your dreams come true... once you suck up enough to giant corporations!"

Damn, I kind of want that Switch Light, but I don't have the Switch yet, lmao. I'm planning to get both now and share them between me and my GF, depending on where we're at.

Not going to lie I'm in love with the design of switch lite and the exclusive one is sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    That's actually been standard practice for some time. The specialty versions of the handheld rarely actually have the game because... people assume they're getting the game packed with, buy the system, find out it doesn't have it, then go out and buy the game since they're already invested that deep.

That's...fucking awful.
    Gonna give ya the D.!

I'm fairly sure that that's a bonus to sales, not so much the specific reason publishers do it. It's fair to assume that most people who will be interested in this item have already pre-ordered SwSh, so there's no reason to cannibalize those sales... at least until Black Friday where I'm sure some retailer somewhere will have a pokemon bundle of sorts where you can actually get a Switch [lite] with the games as well.

Also, the packaging and salesfronts will always specify that the game is not included, so that people can be informed and get what they want. Of course, you will always get the people who DON'T read what an item contains before buying it, but at that point I'm more willing to call the customer stupid.

https://www.nintendo.com/content/dam...ta-edition.png

From a distance it just looks horribly scratched up. :/

That design really needs some color or something.
    They should at least darken the lines.

This is too perfect:
    <a href="https://twitter.com/therealmgx0/status/1149001374245376000" target="_blank">

Also this.

That is too funny. Who MADE those?

They just released a new trailer with, as far as I can tell, nothing new:

But at least they confirm some old pokémon, which I think they should have definitely took the chance to do in the previous trailer (and in any future ones).

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    This is too perfect:
    <a href="https://twitter.com/therealmgx0/status/1149001374245376000" target="_blank">
    Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Also this.

Ha! These made my night.

So, anybody thinking about teams already?

So far I have different possibilities:

Dream Team - With the introduction of Grookey I finally completed my "dream team" and I was seriously feeling like SwSh could be the perfect opportunity to quit the pokémon life on a high note. So, instead of using a regular "only new pokémon" team, I was thinking of having my final team be my ideal team. Obviously Dexit came like a bomb on this plan, so it may not even be a possibility.

One trainer, one Pokémon - On Alola I had this huge rotating team composed of 10 different pokémon, so I was thinking about doing the opposite on Galar and actually having just me and my partner. You know like your pokémon are there helping you becoming the one Champion trainer, you would also be there helping your partner become the one Champion pokémon. I like the feeling of that, feels romantic. Obviously this could only work if I really liked Grookey evolutions.

Regular team - So far, Grookey and Drednaw feel like definite picks. Yamper is steadily growing on me, will probably get there as well.

Saw a shot featuring Pumpkaboo in the overworld, and you could tell the different sizes.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    So, anybody thinking about teams already?

So far I have different possibilities:

Dream Team - With the introduction of Grookey I finally completed my "dream team" and I was seriously feeling like SwSh could be the perfect opportunity to quit the pokémon life on a high note. So, instead of using a regular "only new pokémon" team, I was thinking of having my final team be my ideal team. Obviously Dexit came like a bomb on this plan, so it may not even be a possibility.

One trainer, one Pokémon - On Alola I had this huge rotating team composed of 10 different pokémon, so I was thinking about doing the opposite on Galar and actually having just me and my partner. You know like your pokémon are there helping you becoming the one Champion trainer, you would also be there helping your partner become the one Champion pokémon. I like the feeling of that, feels romantic. Obviously this could only work if I really liked Grookey evolutions.

Regular team - So far, Grookey and Drednaw feel like definite picks. Yamper is steadily growing on me, will probably get there as well.
    I'm curious what this dream team is.

For my team I'm still waiting for more information. Scorbunny is a lock, but if there's a non-legendary/non-mythical fire/fairy pokemon, I'll instantly want to use it. It helps that Grookey is also adorable so if that's the case then I go Grookey. OF COURSE, the ideal would be for Scorbunny to be fire/fairy itself, but I'm not counting on it at this point.

If Scorbunny, the team I have in mind so far is: Scorbunny, Alcremie, Corviknight, Gossifleur
    If Grookey, it would be the same plus fire/fairy and no Gossifleur
    Impidimp is a line I'm interested in but waiting to see more about stats or evolutions

Naturally, I'm eager to see what other fairies this game supplies, and I'm also cautiously optimistic about what the leak entails...

Spoiler:
    since regional evos similar to what was leaked for farfetchd could be interesting. Something for the likes of Girafarig, or an alternate evo for Spritzee, would be an insta-pick

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information