+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: New MANGA Plus service from Shueisha (global, legal, simul, free, English releases)

Default Re: New MANGA Plus service from Shueisha (global, legal, simul, free, English release

Quote Originally Posted by kapteninsting View Post
    There is this Arab scanlation, their chapter is so high quality.
    It even eclipses Viz and Mangaplus version.

I assumed it was taken from Chinese or Korean official translation.
    So, anybody know where and how to access them? Is it a subcription?
    Thanks.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E7d2c8iV...g&name=900x900
    What day does that scan come out? I'll be very surprised if it's Fridays before the official release. Looks to me like they might not do any scanning at all, they just ripped the Japanese digital version of the magazine and either adjusted the contrast or darkened it to get deeper blacks.

Compare and contrast:
    Spoiler:

Default Re: New MANGA Plus service from Shueisha (global, legal, simul, free, English release

Quote Originally Posted by kapteninsting View Post
    There is this Arab scanlation, their chapter is so high quality.
    It even eclipses Viz and Mangaplus version.

I assumed it was taken from Chinese or Korean official translation.
    So, anybody know where and how to access them? Is it a subcription?
    Thanks.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E7d2c8iV...g&name=900x900
    You can find this version on Bilibili, you will charge for every chapter you read.

I upload the latest chapters of this version when it comes out (every Sunday, same as viz).

Here

Finally guys !

The Saudi Research and Media Group #SMRG signed a content licensing agreement with Japanese publisher SHOGAKUKAN and SHUEISHAAnd KADOKAWA for “Manga Alarabia” to find official legal channels that allow the use of manga content and present it in Arabic to the Arab public in a safe and reliable format.

One Piece is coming in Arabic Language after waiting a long time !!

https://twitter.com/MangaAlarabia/st...86433393233930

That's dope. I think it was Greg that talked about how organized their movement have been some time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    What day does that scan come out? I'll be very surprised if it's Fridays before the official release. Looks to me like they might not do any scanning at all, they just ripped the Japanese digital version of the magazine and either adjusted the contrast or darkened it to get deeper blacks.

Compare and contrast:
    If you zoomed in, you can see the screentone from the arab scan and other MP translation.
    That's the easiest indicator, you can't see them in Viz & SJP version.

They updated the chapter after official release.
    But some of their friday release was surprisingly HQ as well.
    Definitely the best WSJ scan that ever exist.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchInformer View Post
    You can find this version on Bilibili, you will charge for every chapter you read.

I upload the latest chapters of this version when it comes out (every Sunday, same as viz).

Here
    Thank you!!
    So it was from Chinese.
    Do you know the Korean version?
    What's the site? Is it as good as the Chinese or Mangaplus?
    I really want to make a comparison for all these versions.

Congrats, hope they picked up OP.
    The new Russian translation on Mangaplus doesn't have OP.

MangaPlus arrive to France!!! Félicitations à tous les fans français

https://twitter.com/Glenat_Manga/sta...42415893274624

Last edited by redon; September 26th, 2021 at 08:48 AM.

Huge news! I've been waiting for this for so long.

I heard that the main lot of French scanlators, Scantrad, have dropped the series in light of this announcement.

Good of them, considering the English scanlators keep excuses not to do the same.

Yes they annonced it already since there was rumors about French being on mangaplus soon. They even made a goodby video
    Of course social networks went into an uproar because Glenat dare translating characters and attacks names...

I could see that we have 2 schools among the translaters: French, English, Indonesian is translated ; Bresilian, Spanish, Malay have translators notes :-)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information