+ Reply to Thread

Thread: One Piece Brazilian Redub

Default One Piece Brazilian Redub

MUITO BEM! Very Good!

http://www.anmtvla.com/2019/01/toei-...y-digimon.html

I know its in Spanish but it says it will come to Brazil on an as of now undisclosed Online Streaming Service! AWESOMESAUCE!

Default Re: One Piece Brazilian Redub

So was it originally dubbed but in worse quality?
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

4kids. NUFF SAID.

The main cast was actually pretty good. And even though it was the heavily edited 4kids version, they still used the original japanese names.

So is it actually happening this time? I thought they said the same thing was happening for the rest of Latin America in Spanish, but then it turned out that they were just dubbing Film Gold.

I take everything "reported" on anmtv with a grain of salt, because they up being wrong a lot.

I know I know! But this time we have word from Toei Themselves. There's almost no margin for error this time.

This is great news! The brazilian dub is actually pretty good, but the stupid 4kids censorship ruined it. If they actually redub it now, I hope they don't change the cast. Honestly, I'm more excited for the Film Gold dub since we'll finally hear Franky and Brook's voices.

Quote Originally Posted by wjbraden View Post
    So is it actually happening this time? I thought they said the same thing was happening for the rest of Latin America in Spanish, but then it turned out that they were just dubbing Film Gold.

I take everything "reported" on anmtv with a grain of salt, because they up being wrong a lot.
    I know I already said this but I'm repeating this so it sticks. The error was due to ANMTVLA and ANMTV BR reporting on what Diana Perez. (First Voice Of Latin American Luffy) saying the show was being redubbed. It wasnt ANMTVLA just making up shit and thus its more understandable that they got this wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by nigel77 View Post
    That's by far my favorite OP movie. One thing that had me scratching my head and even laughing a bit though was the gigantic globe they showed when they first reached the town in that island. It wasn't OP's planet, that was for sure. Instead it was ours, which made me love that movie even more for that little mistake. But what I really loved about this film overall was the art style and the dark tone they went for in the plot. I frekin loved it.
    Strong World has the distinct advantage of being canon (or as close to canon as a movie can be), and both Z and Gold are very good movies on their own right. All three have gorgeous imagery (Merveille, the Endpoints, Gran Tesoro), great villains (Shiki is fun, Zephyr is glorious, and Tesoro is a complete psycho on par with Eneru)...
    And yet nothing beats the Lily Carnation. That thing will haunt my subconscious for decades to come.
    Also really liked Dead End Adventure, really felt like a canon adventure that could fit in the story - too bad Gasparde is a weak Crocodile knockoff.
    Last edited by Shift; August 11th, 2019 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Removed quoted ad

I think the poster you are quoting is a bot...lol.

What do you mean lol?

Quote Originally Posted by lovelash View Post
    What do you mean lol?
    Well, this thread has nothing to do with any of the movies. That's why Krupp is laughing out loud, or lol.

Like the Avatar?
    / Like the Miis?
    Dragalia Lost ID: 97617932505

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information