Closed Thread

Thread: VIVRE CARD- Booster Set- Baroque Works+Fishman Island - Full Summary

Default VIVRE CARD- Booster Set- Baroque Works+Fishman Island - Full Summary

I don't really know where to post this, so I am just posting it here. Mods feel free to put it wherever it should be.
    Summary in detail with Images of Cards- https://dawnofonepiece.com/vivre-card-booster-set-baroque-worksfishman-island/
    Short summary on reddit without images - https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/co...SL&sh=1819eb08
    VIVRE CARD Databook Vol.6 - https://dawnofonepiece.com/vivre-car...h-man-pirates/
    Last edited by NoxDraz; February 2nd, 2019 at 08:22 AM.

Default Re: VIVRE CARD- Booster Set- Baroque Works+Fishman Island - Full Summary

Default Re: VIVRE CARD- Booster Set- Baroque Works+Fishman Island - Full Summary

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchInformer View Post
    Lol thanks. I'll try to read it in free time.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Should I delete this thread then?

I actually think the format on your site is pretty helpful. Not sure if worth a thread, but definitely a bookmark from me.

Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post
    I actually think the format on your site is pretty helpful. Not sure if worth a thread, but definitely a bookmark from me.
    Agreed, thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by NoxDraz View Post
    I don't really know where to post this, so I am just posting it here. Mods feel free to put it wherever it should be.
    Summary in detail with Images of Cards- https://dawnofonepiece.com/vivre-card-booster-set-baroque-worksfishman-island/
    Short summary on reddit without images - https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/co...SL&sh=1819eb08
    Do they have heights for the ex characters?
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    Do they have heights for the ex characters?
    What do you mean ex? Like those who are dead?
    Even for those who are dead Height is mentioned.
    There is not much enough data, just ages, heights, some bounties and favourite foods. Though it was not necessary to translate everyone's favourite food, so I asked Eten to skip it.

Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post
    Thanks, the actual credits goes to EtenBoby, I bothered him too much for the translations. Lol.
    I also converted the same into a video format, will be uploading later.

Quote Originally Posted by NoxDraz View Post
    What do you mean ex? Like those who are dead?
    Even for those who are dead Height is mentioned.
    There is not much enough data, just ages, heights, some bounties and favourite foods. Though it was not necessary to translate everyone's favourite food, so I asked Eten to skip it.
    I meant the height of characters like the amazon lily folk or hawkins cat mink that didnt get their own cards? I dont know how in depth the shared pages got so I was wondering if the heights of those characters were given
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

I am sure more images will surface later, they might have more side characters.

I checked the extra cards again, those images aren't clear enough, but I can only tell that date of births are mentioned there. And other general info. No heights

The extra cards contains: When the character first appeared, race,DOB, zodiac, and where they’re born.

Since we are giving feedback, I will be on the critic side.

Everything you are doing, from your weekly analysis, website design, articles and now this "Booster summary" is clearly a copy of what Artur is doing way longer on reddit and on his own website, and while I think the more different sides and takes on OP we can have the better, I really think you should find your own format and style rather than emulating somebody else's.
    You may be doing a great work on your weekly analysis, but I don't know because I already stigmatized them as "Artur's rip off" so I just skip them (something I wouldn't have done if you at least didn't copy his entire design when doing so). It may sound harsh, but just to point out that sometimes you should just trust yourself.

That said, I really think this thread should be locked since it is redundant with the other Vivre Card thread except for the self promotion side of it.

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    Since we are giving feedback, I will be on the critic side.

Everything you are doing, from your weekly analysis, website design, articles and now this "Booster summary" is clearly a copy of what Artur is doing way longer on reddit and on his own website, and while I think the more different sides and takes on OP we can have the better, I really think you should find your own format and style rather than emulating somebody else's.
    You may be doing a great work on your weekly analysis, but I don't know because I already stigmatized them as "Artur's rip off" so I just skip them (something I wouldn't have done if you at least didn't copy his entire design when doing so). It may sound harsh, but just to point out that sometimes you should just trust yourself.

That said, I really think this thread should be locked since it is redundant with the other Vivre Card thread except for the self promotion side of it.
    From a quick look, the layout of the website is about as different from Library of Ohara as the difference between a basic blogspot vs basic wordpress. As for these vivre card summary's, I don't see any similarity besides delivering the same material. Can you give examples as to what you think is so similar for the Vivre Card summaries and the site as a whole to help him or her?

I had written a really long reply but it isn't here. And I was permanently banned for a min( reason they gave me- a bot). Now my very very long reply is gone.
    So I'll just say @.access timeco. I am sorry if you don't like it. I'll stop posting the reviews here.
    Have a nice day.

I think it's clear by now this thread isn't really necessary. Any Databook info you wish to share will fit perfectly well in the Databook thread. Locked.

Like the Avatar?
    / Like the Miis?
    Dragalia Lost ID: 97617932505

Closed Thread

Thread Information