+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Chapter 927: The Courtesan's Kamuro

Mangaspoiler Emigrant RigaCrypto's Avatar

Default Re: Chapter 927: The Courtesan's Kamuro

Quote Originally Posted by Chams View Post
    Orochi could have a sword that ate a dragon Smile and sprouted many dragon heads. That would be neat. He could be weak himself but with an overpowered weapon

Also, Kyoshiro, with his hair style, is giving me some Sanji's antagonist vibes
    Or maybe he has a pet that ate a SMILE or a Zoan DF something since Oda hasn't played much with any pet-like characters except Chopper :)) ... like Voldemort's Nagini or smth.
    Luffy vs Katakuri compilation : https://www.docdroid.net/qrFOY9p/luffyxkata.pdf

Luffy vs Cracker compilation : https://www.docdroid.net/Pk06JZL/luffy-vs-cracker.pdf

Luffy vs Doflamingo compilation : https://www.docdroid.net/VDl3Ctf/luffyxdoffy.pdf

21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar

This was kind of an uneventful chapter to have a break after, huh?

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

While rereading Amazon Lily, I came across this interesting bit:

Which makes me think that if Orochi is indeed Yamata no Orochi, he's gonna be the real deal.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    Would you rather have it after a break?

Hidden:

21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Would you rather have it after a break?
    Actually, yes, I would have.

Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar

Otoko i quite a huge event tho, best female character since timeskip.

I just now realized there's a peafowl image on Komurasaki's outfit(I don't know what it's called she's covering her arms with). And I know they represent elegance, gracefulness, longevity, etc.
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

While some think we saw the enemis of sanji and zoro in chapter 925( queen and king) I think we just got introduced to their enemeis on last page of thsi chapter. Sanji tends to get this type of enemies same way zoro gets swordmen, based on water 7/ EL, also his family. Kyoshiro seems to have rivalry with shogun too, the enemy of zoro. Yet they are not enemies if kyoshiro is in good relation with Queen.

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Well I didn't think Oda would tease me with a destroyed Sunny, only to explain it with one of the most blatant asspulls I've seen, even compared to Bleach.

Really, really, doubt someone with such a high stature would resort to eating a poor man's devil fruit, though.
    Oh, come on, there was no way Oda would have allowed the Sunny to get obliterated like that. Hell, even one of the predictions about what really happened ended up being partially true, minus the Wadatsumi involvement. And it ended up being just part of a larger event that led to their successful escape (although it also meant Jimbei delayed staying with them yet again).

As for Orochi, if Kaido ordered him to consume a SMILE, I highly doubt he'd be able to say 'no', being a high-born egomaniac or not.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky69 View Post
    Oh, come on, there was no way Oda would have allowed the Sunny to get obliterated like that. Hell, even one of the predictions about what really happened ended up being partially true, minus the Wadatsumi involvement. And it ended up being just part of a larger event that led to their successful escape (although it also meant Jimbei delayed staying with them yet again).

As for Orochi, if Kaido ordered him to consume a SMILE, I highly doubt he'd be able to say 'no', being a high-born egomaniac or not.
    How about not even creating such a dumb cliffhanger to begin with. Come on, think a little bigger.

If and maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    Even if Oda has the next chapter Sanji giving up cooking food for cooking crack, Orochi's dragon heads were just a statue and he's actually a little gremlin, and Zoro gets a perfect sense of direction and finds the Road Poneglyph, 2018 will still have been one of the best years for OP. Since 2010.

I do hope we'll end with a dope chapter though.

Live Fast Grow Fat Roronoa Zacho's Avatar

It was me who predicted that Wadatsumi had the Sunny in his mouth. What I didn't predict is that the switched ship would be Tiger's ship (although it was the most obvious Option).
    But we had such a desperate chapter ending at least once at the TB:
    The Moment where the sun rose in the morning and the SHs without shadows vanished into nothing, only to be fully restored in the very next chapter. Oda rarely does this Kind of teasing.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

(...)
    If the Shogun really ate a SMILE, expect the most wacky SMILE-Version of the orochi-creature since the hippo-guy.
    My imagination of Moria's ol' crew: https://ibb.co/hEDSv8

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa Zacho View Post
    It was me who predicted that Wadatsumi had the Sunny in his mouth. What I didn't predict is that the switched ship would be Tiger's ship (although it was the most obvious Option).
    But we had such a desperate chapter ending at least once at the TB:
    The Moment where the sun rose in the morning and the SHs without shadows vanished into nothing, only to be fully restored in the very next chapter. Oda rarely does this Kind of teasing.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

If the Shogun really ate a SMILE, expect the most wacky SMILE-Version of the orochi-creature since the hippo-guy.
    Really? I must not have seen that prediction. I saw ones similar but not that specific.

And hells yeah, that's what I'm counting on, I want to see a SMILE so warped it would make my stomach turn.

Live Fast Grow Fat Roronoa Zacho's Avatar

Really? I must not have seen that prediction. I saw ones similar but not that specific.

And hells yeah, that's what I'm counting on, I want to see a SMILE so warped it would make my stomach turn.
    iirc, you were even one of the few who even gave me kudos to that. No, sorry, it was Maju I think. Igot confused, cause he has a franky as Avatar-pic.
    Didn't know if it was in Spoiler 900 thread or ch.900 thread, but I found it:
    http://www.arlongpark.net/showthread.php?t=49026&page=15&p=3878862&viewfull= 1#post3878862
    that link Option doesn't work. you Need to copy/paste that link I'm afraid.
    Wish that Enel-prediction became true

To the Orochi Point: if it's a Smile, each limb of the Shogun will be a neck for each of the heads. I drew a prediction of the (human) Shogun, but I didn't dare to share it, cause it looked too stereotype "traditional japanese". But then Oda showed us O-tsuru. I might post it today if I got time left at home.
    Last edited by Roronoa Zacho; December 19th, 2018 at 01:46 AM.
    My imagination of Moria's ol' crew: https://ibb.co/hEDSv8

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information