+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Mortal Kombat 11

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Default Re: Mortal Kombat 11

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ2-2AmZEoE

The official twitter has confirmed she is one of the Elder Gods.

I don't know... she feels more like Netherrealm decided to make an original character for Injustice rather than a MK one.
    Last edited by .access timeco.; April 2nd, 2019 at 05:15 PM.

We've never had a non-Shinnok elder god be playable, so I like the fact that she's different from any other MK character in appearance.

I she supossed to be an Earth Goddess or those Elder Gods aren't stuck to one element like Raiden? Because from what I see, she is basically Avatar on roids.

She's supposed to be an 'Elder God'. Raiden is supposed to be a God for Earthrealm, while the Elder Gods watch over all the realms... and usually do nothing.

Story spoiler
    Hidden:
    She's supposed to be Kronika's daughter, and Shinnok's sister.

A leaked trophy list revealed this is the final roster:

Spoiler:

1. Baraka
    2. Cassie Cage
    3. Cetrion
    4. D'Vorah
    5. Erron Black
    6. Frost

7. Geras
    8. Jacqui Briggs
    9. Jade
    10. Jax
    11. Johnny Cage
    12. Kabal
    13. Kano
    14. Kitana
    15. Kollector
    16. Kotal Kahn
    17. Kung Lao
    18. Liu Kang
    19. Noob Saibot
    20. Raiden
    21. Scorpion
    22. Skarlet
    23. Sonya Blade
    24. Sub-Zero

Kollector is that blue-skinned, four-armed dude next to Shao Kahn in the story trailer. Also, it seems Frost is a Cyber Lin Kuei now, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    A leaked trophy list revealed this is the final roster:

Spoiler:

1. Baraka
    2. Cassie Cage

3. Cetrion
    4. D'Vorah
    5. Erron Black
    6. Frost

7. Geras
    8. Jacqui Briggs
    9. Jade
    10. Jax
    11. Johnny Cage
    12. Kabal
    13. Kano
    14. Kitana

15. Kollector
    16. Kotal Kahn
    17. Kung Lao
    18. Liu Kang
    19. Noob Saibot
    20. Raiden
    21. Scorpion
    22. Skarlet
    23. Sonya Blade
    24. Sub-Zero

Kollector is that blue-skinned, four-armed dude next to Shao Kahn in the story trailer. Also, it seems Frost is a Cyber Lin Kuei now, as well.

The full roster was already leaked a while ago on a pic that had all the initial 24 (25 with Shao Khan) character slots already identified:
    Spoiler:

Judging by it, there are 9 DLC characters planned, so 3 more than the pass gives you

Now where are Kung Jin and Takeda?

Same place potentially as Fujin, Baraka, Li Mei, & Sareena were in X :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Is it true that Leatherface took Fujin's spot in MKX?

I've not heard of that, though it makes more sense for Bo Rai Cho to be the guilty party.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Now THAT I liked! Absolutely love the play style. The fatality is a bit too much like Mileena's from the last game, but the addition of Kollector quickly evaluating which organs he wants to harvest and which throw away was lovely.

Incoming baddest bitch of the century.

Mileena fans are now furious as this trailer shows Kitana using Mileena's sais the same way Kitana used Jade's staff in MKX (where Jade wasn't in the game). In other words, Mileena confirmed NOT in the game. Kitana basically just arrived on her throne, and had her throne placed upon Mileena's corpse.

I love Kitana, and I love Mileena, and this entire thing is hilarious to me.

What is so reassuring about Mileena's character that other female fighters do not have?

Quote Originally Posted by Insider2000 View Post
    Incoming baddest bitch of the century.

Mileena fans are now furious as this trailer shows Kitana using Mileena's sais the same way Kitana used Jade's staff in MKX (where Jade wasn't in the game). In other words, Mileena confirmed NOT in the game. Kitana basically just arrived on her throne, and had her throne placed upon Mileena's corpse.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D3_IJJIWwAAlY8S.jpg

I love Kitana, and I love Mileena, and this entire thing is hilarious to me.
    Well, I mean she got her head eaten from the inside out. That takes a bit to come back from.

D'vorah went through a major revamp after that first render they revealed in late February and this one is looking so much better. I'm in love about everything we could see of her on Kombat Kast.

Also, this fatality... guuuurl

And once again Kitana keeps another ninja dead by stealing their moves. I was never a Mileena guy, but I went through the same on MKX with Mournful Kitana stepping on Jade's tomb, so I sympathize with her fans.
    I still find mind-blowing that we can have a MK game without Mileena at this point... now I'm not so sure about Reptile making as a DLC anymore.

Reptile found his people in MKX, and now happily lives with them and away from all the craziness of Outworld.

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    What is so reassuring about Mileena's character that other female fighters do not have?
    I personally like her story of misery. I feel like she could be explored better in the sense that she's basically an unwanted creation that lost the only being that loved her, and how insane that drives her. Granted, I don't mind she's not in the game, though. People gotta skip games sometimes.

Otherwise, a lot of Mileena fans are ones that waifu her to death. You wouldn't believe how much "Mileena is the poster girl of Mortal Kombat" has been said since 2011, and for this to happen? It tells those fans that Mileena is about as much of a poster girl as Stryker. And they can't take that.

Well, I mean she got her head eaten from the inside out. That takes a bit to come back from.
    Baraka had his brain and heart bashed, and he's here. But I get you.

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    And once again Kitana keeps another ninja dead by stealing their moves. I was never a Mileena guy, but I went through the same on MKX with Mournful Kitana stepping on Jade's tomb, so I sympathize with her fans.
    I still find mind-blowing that we can have a MK game without Mileena at this point... now I'm not so sure about Reptile making as a DLC anymore.
    Mileena was skipped in Deadly Alliance, as was Liu Kang. Honestly, it's good to explore the roster more. Honestly, the only characters I believe SHOULD be in every game at this point are Sub-Zero and Scorpion. Maybe Raiden.

Reptile found his people in MKX, and now happily lives with them and away from all the craziness of Outworld.
    The whole Kotal squad are in the game except Ermac and Ferra/Torr, so Reptile is probably hanging with them.

Speaking of missing characters, what about Smoke or whatever he is being called now?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information