+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Mortal Kombat 11

Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar

Default Re: Mortal Kombat 11

There official Friendship Trailer:

Waldorf: You know Statler, after watching the last nine hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

That Kitana and Mileena patty cake bit is the cutest fucking thing.

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Insider2000 View Post
    That Kitana and Mileena patty cake bit is the cutest fucking thing.
    It gets cuter:

Meet Fujin: https://twitter.com/MortalKombat/sta...59920673288192

Narrated by Johnny Cage
    Waldorf: You know Statler, after watching the last nine hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.

Just finished playing through the first half of Aftermath's story. Knowing what we do now, and given how that plotline unfolds, I can't help but wonder if it would have been better to give Sindel's place in Kombat Pack 1 to Fujin or Sheeva. Without spoiling anything specific,
    I feel her retcon might have gone over better that way.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Likes the way you smile =D Retro's Avatar

Spoiler:
    Tch yeah they went through all that just for Shang Tsung to win end in the bad ending. Not buying it, this isn't like Armageddon where they used 9 to at least give themselves an out. Cause only way they could continue that way is if Liu Kang sent a message to himself in the past. And just... no. 9 was a nice re-telling, but I'm ready for a clean slate now not hooked to the..second timeline.
    Get nuts or go crazy trying.

Spoiler:
    One article I happened on recently suggested maybe a new, non-canon DLC story taking place in Shang Tsung's timeline as a way to reintroduce Havik and/or Hotaru.

I have a thought for Aftermath's ending and potentially the next game

Spoiler:
    So, if my MK Lore is right, 500 years prior to the events of the 1st game, The Great Kung Lao defeated Shang Tsung, who was about to win his 10th consecutive tournament, saving Earthrealm, but 50 years later, was killed by Goro, who then went on to almost repeat Shang Tsung's feat, until being beaten by Liu Kang.

Now, if we set MK1 around 1990, then the tournament where T.G.K.L. defeated Shang Tsung should be around 1490, which I imagine is where the next game will start around from, until time takes a new path, as assuredly Fire God Liu Kang trains T.G.K.L. to not lose against Goro 50 years later (1540), and how Shao Kahn responds to that.

The Outworld characters all seem to be more or less immortal, so I'm sure Kitana, Baraka, Reptile, Jade, Ermac, etc. will be about the same. But that means a whole new cast for Earthrealm.

For anyone who has done/is doing Character Towers, looks like they recently added in new stages, or possibly they haven't and I only just recently met a requirement, more on that below. I finished Spawn's Stage 5 towers and a Stage 6 I don't remember seeing before with anyone else appeared. The other Tower sets I beat now also have a stage 6. In all cases, the rewards look like Jinsei Essence Augments, which offer character-specific bonuses. Upon completing Stage 6, each individual tower has Brutal Difficulty unlocked, which makes me assume at that point you can just re-do those towers if you want more rewards.

Rather than outright grindy requirements like do X Fatalities or X Fatal Blows, each tower in the Stage is one fight and you pay Koins, Souls or Hearts for each attempt.

Speaking for myself, this is just fine as I was maxed out on Koins and need something to sink them in.

Also, speaking just for myself, I've started playing seasonal online matches. I'd hesitated for a long time, worried I'd get my butt handed to me, but I've done much better than I expected to. Over the last 3 days, I played 5 sets to satisfy the Daily Challenge requirement. Using Splitting Hairs Sindel for all but one of the sets, the first two days I got 3/5, tonight I won all 5 and ranked up from Apprentice to Kombatant. I streamed the second day of matches, but now wish I'd done the third, too. Ah well.

The reason I'm not sure if these towers are new or something I just unlocked is in the first stage 6 fight, I noticing the D'Vorah I fought had the icon for the current low ranks on her skin. It made me wonder if this isn't so much something new as something unlocked by playing online which I just never had access to before.

Slightly off topic but until the 25th you can weirdly download the Ultimate Edition of Injustice for free........except on Xbox One for some equally weird reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    Slightly off topic but until the 25th you can weirdly download the Ultimate Edition of Injustice for free........except on Xbox One for some equally weird reason.
    Xbox has the version without dlc but yeah that is weird when other platforms have the whole thing.

Vita also has had the ultimate edition but that too isn’t available.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

A little something fun from my recent runs through Ranked Online matches as Fujin:

My First Quitality - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/685941535

I've had some matches disconnect, but this was the first outright quit.

Kombat Pack 2 has been been partially revealed and will feature.

Spoiler:
    Mileena, Rain, & Rambo.

Gameplay trailers:

Rain:

Rambo:

Mileena:

Mileena's Fatal Blow was basically a 3rd Fatality.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny B. Decent View Post
    Mileena's Fatal Blow was basically a 3rd Fatality.
    It is definitely more "fatal" than "blow".

Friends, I wanted to know what events are taking place at the moment or will be held in the very near future.
    Last edited by Greyson Sanchez; August 30th, 2021 at 01:32 PM.

In the near future you will be able to see Summer Jam 2021 (August 27, 2021 - August 30, 2021) live. You can check out this website for more information about this event and many others.
    Last edited by Wilmer Gonzales; August 30th, 2021 at 01:33 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information