+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast

Thread: Chainsaw-man

Default Re: Chainsaw-man

Is Kobeni going to fill in the role of true love for Denji or will she die stay tune on this chainsawman wild ride

Is it me or does it smell like an end is close ? When it skipped from the hideout to graveyard showdown I even checked if I had missed a couple pages.

Regardless, gotta love Denji's continuous and unflinching motivation. "I wanna have tons of sex ! No more crappy movies ? Ima kill you"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

Akin to Ishigami, Denji is /ourguy/

As hard as it is for him, just knowing that it was all an act back then, that them digging for good movies was a lie, should make this easier in his mind.

And Reze is there primed for friendship no jutsu. Or the chainsaw equivalent. Watch it be Sword guy the one who gets to wake up because he remembers his life through a brutal kick to the dick.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Is her weakness that she depends on her dogs / takes their loyalty for granted? Can Denji break/cut those chains??

I don't think a world where The Room wasn't made would exactly be better than the current one.

King of Little Sisters ~ Chrior's Avatar
    Topping the worldwide popularity contest, of course

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Pariston! What have you done? Where are Denji and Power? Noooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Chrior View Post
    Pariston! What have you done? Where are Denji and Power? Noooooo
    They needed a breather from Fujimoto's wild ride.

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1007951
    Spoiler:
    Spits in Makima face.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Welp boys, apparently the wild ride ends on WJS#2.

I heard leaks are saying next chapter is the final one with an important announcement..

Bruhhh the implications are crazy. I hope the announcement is an anime, not a second season of the manga.

What ? Nooooooooooo

It has to end sooner or later of course (with "sooner" being increasingly likely after recent chapters), but still ! There's so much fun to be had in that universe, I don't want the ride to be over already.
    Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

Makes sense, with new manga starting and no one in the cutting block.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Yeah we making 11 volumes, and was kinda teased that that would be some exhibition on the Chainsaw panel at Jump feast. Makes sense for a studio to pick for an anime.

It could be also jump being dragged kicking and screaming into 20th century practices (yep, not 21th) and they are letting the author (s?) rest for a while.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

I think we're in for a spin-off: same universe, different characters (maybe even different time period?).

Could also be moving to JUMP Ultra like JoJo did. Maybe there was some stuff the author wanted to do that was pushing the boundaries of Shonen Jump a bit too much.

Man, remember when the plot was about the Gun Devil?

Oh boy, you're sooo right. I had not considered that angle, but in retrospect the plot derailed quite a bit compared to when Gun was the biggest threat out there and all that mattered was getting it under a leash.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information