+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Chainsaw-man

Default Re: Chainsaw-man

See? it was closeness what he really craved. Dunno how to feel about manipulative boss tho. I doubt she's being earnest.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Well boss ainít playing around,Denji is her pet through and through. And Power that was cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe it's because I completely reread Berserk recently, but this manga somehow reminds me of it? Denjis demon form looks alot like Guts, both MCs had no real goal at the beginning and if it weren't for the immature booby-touchy shonen trope the whole thing would be very seinen.

Speaking of comparisons. The new chap felt like Prison School, just without the proper fanservice :D
    "Often I think about my many comrades fallen by my side. I heard their curses against the war and its authors, the revolt against their murder. And I, as a survivor, believe that I am inspired by their will to struggle, for the idea of peace and human fraternity."
    Corp. Barthas, France, Feb. 1919

Hey backstory for Aki.

Feels like a possible big villain name is being thrown already in case the manga is cancelled. I hope the volume sells well enough to keep it regardless of the weekly rankings.

Yeah I'm really enjoying it. Will buy the digital Manga and hope that does a little at least.

This is genuinely the most pleasant reading in JUMP right now. "He fell asleep..."

Yeah, I've taken a liking to this manga. So far it has this perfect balance of goofy-creepy-violent most series in the demon hunter genre fail to nail. Plus, the characters and their interactions are a lot more my kind of read than the shonen archetypes we'd usually see.

Here's to hoping it runs for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information