+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 925: The Blank

P̒̌͒ͥ̐̏̑sͥ̇y̔cͣ͌̍rͫ̔ȏ w̾͆ ̇ Psycrow's Avatar
    Last edited by Psycrow; November 23rd, 2018 at 12:56 AM.
    One Piece characters exploring outside options when One Piece is on break...

Default Re: Chapter 925: The Blank

It's a Perona chapter, we finally have an excuse to post about Perona for a full week straight.
    Last.fm | Tumblr | MAL | Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー)TSUKAME SUCCESS !
     A  TURTLE  MADE  IT  TO  THE  WATER 

Discovered Stowaway DrunkenPanda's Avatar

Finally. I've been refreshing like crazy.
    Semper Fidelis!

This chapter was amazing and I hope Agog makes his glorious return. Also, Teach looks great and I love that he's surrounded by two girls + one old man.

Poor Jack is being bullied.

Loved the way the chapter started. Didn't expect Absalom to die! Weird events.
    Was Mihawk talking about the dissolution of the Warlod system? That would mean it would be dangerous for Perona to stay there, as Mihawk would become a target

Also, I hated hated hated King and Queen. Just weird designs. There's nothing I like from Kaidou's crew.

So, no diamond shiryuu that zoro will cut, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Chams View Post
    Loved the way the chapter started. Didn't expect Absalom to die! Weird events.
    Was Mihawk talking about the dissolution of the Warlod system? That would mean it would be dangerous for Perona to stay there, as Mihawk would become a target

Also, I hated hated hated King and Queen. Just weird designs. There's nothing I like from Kaidou's crew.
    I love King and Queen's designs, though they look like they would fit into the Revolutionaries just as well.

Also, how crazy is it that we finally get to see Pirate Island, almost 15 years after it was first mentioned and it's the bass of operations for Teach!

edit: Second reading and I just have to point out that Naruto Devon is a bamf!
    Last edited by andre; November 22nd, 2018 at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oikgerd View Post
    So, no diamond shiryuu that zoro will cut, eh?
    Nope. Sure hope no one was too​ attached to that theory lol

I'll post my drawing here again because I'm just so happy to see her Gonna draw BB later too.
    Hidden:

Theory Zoro will fight King and since he is the calamity of wildfire ZORO WILL LEARN TO CUT FLAME!

ALSO anyone knows the full name of catrina devon's fruit? Is it kitsune/kyuubi/kumiho/gumiho/nine tail fox?

Awesome chapter my favorite character and crew finally back Blackbeard pirates! I feel his bounty to low though. Deven has a awesome ability Nine-tail foxs looking forward to her transformation.

Wow straight treating Jack like he is a little beeyotch. I thought Shiryu already had a devil fruit, man he is going to be some match for Zoro. Damn.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Chaos View Post
    Awesome chapter my favorite character and crew finally back Blackbeard pirates! I feel his bounty to low though. Deven has a awesome ability Nine-tail foxs looking forward to her transformation.
    I thought his bounty was frozen once you become a Warlord, Shibukai?

Great chapter .
    Awesome seeing more info on BB crew and more on kiado crew.
    Looking forward to see where things go
    TLG , FFVIIR and Shenmue 3 2015 the E3 of dreams .

playing a little cardgame Admiral Issho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TitanG545 View Post
    Wow straight treating Jack like he is a little beeyotch. I thought Shiryu already had a devil fruit, man he is going to be some match for Zoro. Damn.

wasn't he declared dead after the war? i thought thats why his bounty didn't rise
    all credits to benjamminbrown

Warlord bounties are frozen and Teach didn't even have one when he was a warlord, so his entire bounty is based on his actions at Marineford and since then, along with the implications of the things he did to become a Warlord outside of that system.

If i remember right i don't think he had a bounty when he became a warlord .
    Still for 2 years of work his bounty seem good .
    TLG , FFVIIR and Shenmue 3 2015 the E3 of dreams .

What a chapter!

- Was surprising at the change Moria underwent in the past two years. Looks like hiding in the shadows from the entire world, with only Absalom and probably Hogback by his side, really made them grew closer. Did you see how relieved he was when he saw Absa alive and well? Feeling bad for Absalom getting killed off like that, he didn't even appear in the story since pre-TS.
    By the way, it seemed that he wasn't even aware of Luffy's affairs in Wano. Now that he does know, he will probably escape and head over there to join the fight against Kaidou.

- Finally, Blackbeard! Cool design, and a nice little pirate haven he established for himself. Happy to finally learn of the former inmates' abilities, with Catarina being a mythical Zoan and Shiryu stealing Absa's power (Oda completely subverted our expectations by doing that)

- Mihawk hinting at what we all thought - the government hunting down the Shichibukai members.

- Introduction of King & Queen; I'm digging their designs. Also, anyone noticed King hinting at the possibility of an underworld big shot playing a role soon? "Now that Doflamingo is gone... you do know where to go for our next trade deal, right?" my gut is telling me he's talking about Crocodile.

If there was any doubt Nami will eventually fight Devon, think it's safe to say it's settled here.

We're gonna get 9 Tails disguise woman vs mirage master.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

Blackbeard's introduction for the New World is really reminiscent of Doflamingo's (he even has/sits on a plushy coat of sorts). I like that his bounty is not some round number and instead is needlessly precise for such a high amount.

Absalom could turn things he touched invisble, so i wonder if Shiryu could turn even entire environments like that when awakened. I also like that he didn't get the diamond fruit since it would have most likely been pretty boring and predictable to just have Zoro cut through that. Would Observation be affected by the fruit somehow to turn invisible your aura too? Because i can see Zoro becoming blind by the end of the series, and maybe fight/spar against Fujitora with that too.

Catarina is such a shine of heavenly light as always, love to have such an unorthodox fruit for her character; though the hourglass is as clear as ever, and i hope it will change eventually.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information