+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 925: The Blank

Default Re: Chapter 925: The Blank

I don't get Moria being on the news, though. Did he zombie invaded another place before attacking the pirate island? Wasn't him playing dead until now?

Okay, new chapter, time for silly prediction lol

First, Shilliew with invisible power is the perfect enemy for forcing Zoro to be super serious, using and perfecting his secret dojutsu learned from his training with Mihawk, before the final battle against The Hawk Eye himself (very cringy right? lol)

Secondly, Zoro won't battle King, but instead he will got lost and battles with Samurai Orochi, and it will be the classic battle between Tiger and Dragon (or snake lol), or a Dragon vs Dragon battle

King, on the other hand will be facing Sanji, its fire against fire, satan vs satan, devil vs devil lmao

And Queen will be facing franky of course! We'll see his true battle prowess here, half machine vs half machine

Jack will battle both Inuarashi and Nekomamushi, and will bring Nekomamushi to his dea.... Okay I'll stop now lol

Don't take it seriously guys, it's just for fun :p
    Last edited by psychoraven; November 23rd, 2018 at 06:26 AM.
    Do you bleed?
    You will..

Both Blackbeard and Moriah have been reintroduced at once, what a nice early Christmas present!

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Lol

Wasn't Ho-Oh inspired by some chinese mythical rainbow feather firebird, though?

Maybe King doesn't like it, so he paints the feathers black. Well, that or he keeps them constantly armed with Haki.
    If I remember correctly it was Fenghuan, the chinese Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    I would rather have Queen fight Franky because it seem he is somehow linked to mechanical stuff.

Queen is going to fight Sanji. Sanji will use his raid suit and okama techniques vs an okam style enemy

Quote Originally Posted by Candide View Post
    If I remember correctly it was Fenghuan, the chinese Phoenix.
    Then maybe King's fruit is a cheaper version of Marco's fruit too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

yeah I tried to resist at first but is futile, King and Queen are so much Zoro and Sanji arranged marriages.

good thing about it, now I'm more confident Inu and Neko will have revange on Jack.

as for Orochi, dunno, maybe ShutenMaru?

Mangaspoiler Emigrant RigaCrypto's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Then maybe King's fruit is a cheaper version of Marco's fruit too.
    I wrote earlier that there is a type of hawk, the Australian Firehawk, that has learned how to "use" fire and is responsible for many widlfires, hence King of Wildfire .. could be a possibility.

Kishishi. Yo. Ho. Ho. BekaDidAct's Avatar

Lol, Oda wants to make Moria likeable, he suddenly cares about the people that he's killing.
    I've done a terrible thing to these people, what a joke.

Moria's slightly new wardrobe is nice, he should get a new set of pants,grow a beard and PEFECTION.

Also, BEST FACIAL EXPRESSIONS.

He looks so happy when he sees his rapey-harrassing crewmate is alive.

Hidden:

Moria the Great

Quote Originally Posted by BekaDidAct View Post
    Lol, Oda wants to make Moria likeable, he suddenly cares about the people that he's killing.
    I've done a terrible thing to these people, what a joke.

Moria's slightly new wardrobe is nice, he should get a new set of pants,grow a beard and PEFECTION.

Also, BEST FACIAL EXPRESSIONS.

He looks so happy when he sees his rapey-harrassing crewmate is alive.

lol, welcome back

So did some backreading and found the discussion point about Mihawk allying with Shanks highly likely. Mihawk probably knows how to track him down/get in contact with him. With Blackbeard recruiting, if not mockingly, Moriah, the idea of a Warlord joining a Yonko is being set-up. Next, Shiryu eating Absalom’s fruit initially was confounding for me but as a poster said, it makes him all the more appealing as someone to take Mihawk down.

Imagine, Zoro discovering Mihawk getting wounded in the back(which he describes as a swordsman’s shame) not because he was running away from a duel but due to a treacherous backstab by Shiryu.

Nice of Oda to utilize Impel Down as origins of a Yonko commander. King and Queen... interesting designs for commanders. I wonder what ancient zoans they have.

Maybe both king and Queen are from Impel Down, King as Chief Warden and Queen as Vice Warden or maybe Chief Guard like Sadi.
    They trash talking each other reminds me of Hannyabal, and Queen's sadistic torture hobby resembles Sadie's
    Maybe Oda trying to keep the trend here lol
    Do you bleed?
    You will..

Kishishi. Yo. Ho. Ho. BekaDidAct's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by funebre View Post
    lol, welcome back
    Not for long though, probably when Moria goes to Wano, which will obviously happen.

Hidden:

Moria the Great

Reminder that Devon was originally supposed to be a woman called Kitsune.

This one took 7 hours to finish. This Chapter was seriously something!! Enjoy reading, Let me know what do you think in the comments!!
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Read Chapter 925 Here
    Read Chapter 924 Review Here
    VISIT BLOG!!
    -----------------------------------
    Notice: From Next Chapter, I will just post the link here and you can read the review by going on the Blog!!

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    I don't get Moria being on the news, though. Did he zombie invaded another place before attacking the pirate island? Wasn't him playing dead until now?
    I interpreted the news splash being more about Moria storming back into the new world with a zombie army. Like the guy we all thought was dead resurfaced and fought his way into the new world. That's pretty big news in itself.

I'm glad Oda didn't abandon the concept of a fox woman.

Although I prefer current Devon than original one.

You know I pictured BB as someone who's constantly plotting on how to become PK from how he was portrayed, it's kind of interesting he's just chilling on an island waiting for shit to happen instead. Like his progress is meant to mirror luffy's in terms of constantly causing chaos from his actions (but negatively as opposed to the positive influence of luffy).

Tenguyama and King seem to have very similar wings?

Anyway, moria seems to be big deal in the NW, attacking yonkou on his own land like that, made the healine in the news, with his pocket change 320 m Bounty.

lol at Shiryu not having the diamond df like literally everyone thought

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information