+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 925: The Blank

SKADI IS A HELL OF A DRUG MrBits's Avatar

Default Re: Chapter 925: The Blank

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Yeah, sure. Casually scolding Jack, a man with a bounty almost as high as Katakuri.
    Which is still less noteworthy than Jack's introduction at Zou. Still, maybe I should give them another chapter or two for a "proper" reveal.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBits
    Place your bets. Is [AlphaMale/AlphaBro, an obvious ban evader] going to get banned again today, tomorrow, or in a week?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBro
    okay let's bet . Would love to see your losing face next week !
    An actual bet and conversation on the Chapter 905 thread, literally an hour before he got banned again.

What is with zoro and impel down wardens like king and shilliew...

Quote Originally Posted by MrBits View Post
    Which is still less noteworthy than Jack's introduction at Zou. Still, maybe I should give them another chapter or two for a "proper" reveal.
    Yeah I think it's a much weaker intro as well in terms of impact but I guess the point is to show their personalities and designs rather than instill an imminent feeling of danger.

I'm calling that Jesus Burgess gets the Diamond Devil Fruit

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Yeah, sure. Casually scolding Jack, a man with a bounty almost as high as Katakuri.
    That felt more like an internal hierarchy thing than a strength thing.

Like he's the junior who takes the shit

You know since the admirals are so prone for colateral damage every time they fight wouldn't suprise me if the Reverie was a giant crater with both
    fujitora and Green bull going "my bad". lol

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

Anyone notice how Zoro and Sanji's enemies always end up having beef

Mr. 1 and Mr.2 hated each other and duked it out right away
    Kaku and Jabara had a rivalry going
    and now King and Queen seem to talk trash to each other lol

I don't remember Hatchan and Kuroobi having any animosity towards each other though

what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    Yeah, that seems likely now. But who will he fight from the straw hats?

Or maybe BB gets the diamond fruit and luffy fights him and Burgess Phoenix. But now I'm starting to consider kuma's fruit for Burgess too.

SKADI IS A HELL OF A DRUG MrBits's Avatar

Anyone notice how Zoro and Sanji's enemies always end up having beef

Mr. 1 and Mr.2 hated each other and duked it out right away
    Kaku and Jabara had a rivalry going
    and now King and Queen seem to talk trash to each other lol

I don't remember Hatchan and Kuroobi having any animosity towards each other though
    Absalom & Ryuuma and Wadatsumi & Octopus-Fishman-Whos-Name-Escapes-Me-Right-Now didn't have any issues with each other either.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBits
    Place your bets. Is [AlphaMale/AlphaBro, an obvious ban evader] going to get banned again today, tomorrow, or in a week?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBro
    okay let's bet . Would love to see your losing face next week !
    An actual bet and conversation on the Chapter 905 thread, literally an hour before he got banned again.

Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    Yeah, that seems likely now. But who will he fight from the straw hats?

Or maybe BB gets the diamond fruit and luffy fights him and Burgess Phoenix. But now I'm starting to consider kuma's fruit for Burgess too.
    It would be funny if Oda gave everyone the middle finger and had Zoro vs Burgess and Sanji vs Shiryu

there's speculation that the last SH will have Kumas ability cause of the 2.9 devil fruit theory

also not sure if BB will get another fruit, he's pretty stacked as it is lol
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBits View Post
    Absalom & Ryuuma and Wadatsumi & Octopus-Fishman-Whos-Name-Escapes-Me-Right-Now didn't have any issues with each other either.
    Aww forgot about those

I agree, especially now that Diamond Shiliew is dead.
    Or is it!?

What an awesome chapter. This feels like the golden age of OP. I should stop reading spoilers from now on.

My first reaction upon seeing King was "hey, he kinda dresses like Shiryuu and Magellan". Then I came across this:

3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

If jozu was killed at the payback war, since dressrosa arc is after that, burgess still didn't have the diamond fruit.
    Timeline seems inconsistent with this hipotesis.

If Jozu was killed later it may be, but it would make less sense from the narrative standpoint but oda obviously could easily fix that.

I don't like that, I mean, I think its possible but it seems too easy for what Oda is actually doing.

My point is Oda like to make weak df be stronger (gomu gomu no in primis) and for what we have seen, excluding blackbeard, it seems bb pirates will get unexpected fruits.
    "I'm simply an accident. Why take it all so seriously?"

Quote Originally Posted by Fraco View Post
    excluding blackbeard, it seems bb pirates will get unexpected fruits.
    Well, him getting the gura gura no mi was pretty unexpected.

"There will be an answer, let it be."

If Wano is suppose to be a super isolated country, how on earth is Blackbeard getting the information about Luffy’s arrival there??

Quote Originally Posted by Fraco View Post
    If jozu was killed at the payback war, since dressrosa arc is after that, burgess still didn't have the diamond fruit.
    Timeline seems inconsistent with this hipotesis.

If Jozu was killed later it may be, but it would make less sense from the narrative standpoint but oda obviously could easily fix that.

I don't like that, I mean, I think its possible but it seems too easy for what Oda is actually doing.

My point is Oda like to make weak df be stronger (gomu gomu no in primis) and for what we have seen, excluding blackbeard, it seems bb pirates will get unexpected fruits.
    We were assuming that Jozu is still alive and that the BB pirates will get his fruit sometime in the near future

Quote Originally Posted by tron3 View Post
    If Wano is suppose to be a super isolated country, how on earth is Blackbeard getting the information about Luffy’s arrival there??
    prolly because Luffy was spotted going straight into Wano, that all BB knows, he seems unaware of whats happening inside the country.

which makes me think 2 things, one that Teach should realize how bad things will go for him if Luffy comes victorious out of this(because of the massive strenght Luffy and Shanks would represent without Kaido around) and should do his move quickly, and two, that they could send Moria there in exchange for Absa's corpse or something.

Quote Originally Posted by tron3 View Post
    People sailing into the OP North Korea are bound to be noticed along the way

damn... those were cold words from Devon.. lol awesome chapter, cool reveals
    LYING GAME

LEVEL: NOVICE

Quote Originally Posted by Nekketsu View Post
    My first reaction upon seeing King was "hey, he kinda dresses like Shiryuu and Magellan". Then I came across this:

https://img.fireden.net/a/thumb/1542...957074786s.jpg
    But back in the Impel Down, Shiryu didn't have that skull logo instead he had Impel Down logo iirc.
    Only after timeskip then all the Impel Down logo were replaced with that skull logo.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information