+ Reply to Thread
Page 634 of 644 FirstFirst ... 134 534 584 624 632 633 634 635 636 ... LastLast
Results 12,661 to 12,680 of 12868

Thread: Marvel Movies Thread: Excelsior!

Default Re: Marvel Movies Thread: Excelsior!

Too much of a gut. The most that can be pulled from that for a Daredevil hint would be "it's Foggy".

Spoiler:

Fans being fans a lot have started trying to prove that it's totally Matt Murdock:
    https://movieweb.com/daredevil-spide...Uwg_UPWUE29xHM

Quote Originally Posted by Cockycent View Post
    Too much of a gut. The most that can be pulled from that for a Daredevil hint would be "it's Foggy".

I could see that working too. It would give the Daredevil characters a foot in the door and allow Daredevil to show up wherever. And I could see Matt asking Foggy to represent/help Peter since he understands what the kid is going through (and for some reason can't do it himself).

I still can’t believe there doing the one more day story arc, it’s the last story I expected to see adapted to the MCU

The pitfall of the creators, they are high on fixing “hail hydra” cap, the hubris..
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Can we fix it so we stop getting more adaptations of Spider-Verse?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by puffing.cinema View Post

If Dafoe is in PLEASE give him a better armor, I beg you
    Honestly, if all they do is add a tattered purple cloak to it , I'd be happy.
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

Sony debunk the reports of delays til 2022 for Venom 2

Sony recently pushed its other upcoming comic book feature, “Venom: Let There Be Carnage,” from September to October (although a studio insider says rumors the film will move further to 2022 are not true).

https://variety.com/2021/film/news/s...rd-1235048973/

have you guy seen this!

I enjoyed the movie, the only problem is once I see something in a trailer, I usually remember it and can kind of figure out where the movie is going..... and I saw a lot of trailers for this movie, I knew most of the story beats and where it was going basically scene for scene, there were some things near the end I didn't know about but all in all I had a whole movie lay out in my head

that being said it was still enjoyable, it's only the first day out so I'm not posting any spoiler stuff here

I would hope not! No posting anything spoilery in here for at least a week.

Saw Shang Chi the other day, really enjoyed the Mandarin.

I can't believe
    Spoiler:
    they got away with a dragon ball joke.

I've seen the movie twice now

Both groups of friends I saw it with really liked it a lot, and I very much enjoyed it, I still wish so many things weren't ruined for me from all the various trailers, but it's still really fun, highly recommend it

Shang-Chi was a real good time. Better than Black Widow.

Spoiler:
    It was cool enough when they made a reference to The Mandarin from Iron Man 3, but then they actually brought back Trevor and that was so great.

The ending got kinda silly though with the giant monster battle. I felt like the soul eater things and the dragons especially could've been built up more.

Disney, chill out.

Jeez 5 films in one year is a bit much even for me.

Shang-Chi was pretty good, tho. Didn't expect to like it as much as I did.

Spoiler:
    The fight at the end was a bit too much big monster CGI battle for my taste, tho. I much preferred the martial arts action we got before.

Jeez, will 2025 be the year of the "one film every other month"? That's got to be the next step for them.

Anyway, I'm curious to see when the next Holland Spider-Man movie is released. One would think that it'd come out in 2023. Would they aim for December again? It wouldn't have to worry too much about competing with anything other than a Star Wars film.
    She/Her
    Want to be a girl? Click here!
    What's gender dysphoria, you ask? Click here to find out!

Don't forget about the Disney plus shows!

I've already more or less dropped off the MCU bandwagon at this point, but the amount of time investment you need to be up do date with every thing at this point is just too much for me. Thats invariably time taken from other things. You'd probably need somewhere between 25 and 30 hours to watch everything MCU related this year alone, which would've meant missing out on almost 20 other movies I've seen this year in favor of keeping up to date on just one franchise which is set to demand even more time next year.

Pretty normal Disney behavior, the MCU is the leading money-maker franchise of all time, Star Wars doesn't even compare, they're not letting a single penny go to waste.

Btw, I think Kevin Feige should do the every-movie-cameo from now on, I kinda missed Stan Lee in Shang-Chi.

I think they should just stay with three movies a year, that worked pretty well from 2017-2019.

Shang Chi was all tony leung and the choreography. CGI was bloated and
    Spoiler:
    too much of a Wakanda 2.0 for my taste near the end with the village and I'm saying this as an asian.

Simu is an average actor that completely dwarfs when Tony Leung is in the scene but then again, who isn't?
    Leung's the walking epitome of good acting and a legend.
    Simu's lack of experience and just overall average acting really shows when he's beside giants such as Kingsley, Leung and Yeoh.
    Which is funny because now that I think about it with all the jazz, the asian community hype and the inclusion of A star actors, all really did a good job of distracting everyone away from the fact that he's just not ready to fill the big shoes of a marvel lead. The supposed complexity of his character was all tell and little to no show. I enjoyed him in Kim's Convenience but even then he wasn't exceptionally better than his cast.

Overall I enjoyed it but damn was the last part a cringefest and a speedrun through the marvel checklist.
    Last edited by zeltrax225; September 13th, 2021 at 02:29 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information