+ Reply to Thread
Page 617 of 645 FirstFirst ... 117 517 567 607 615 616 617 618 619 627 ... LastLast
Results 12,321 to 12,340 of 12886

Thread: Marvel Movies Thread: Excelsior!

Default Re: Marvel Movies Thread: Excelsior!

Quote Originally Posted by Monquito View Post
    Any chances Onslaught ever shows up in any movie?
    I hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiebs View Post
    If they reboot X-Men do you think they’ll do what Fox has been doing with the leather costumes or will we get costumes that look more like there originals?
    The black leather was out of date 20 years ago when they first did it.

They'll probably hew closer to what Deadpool or First Class did than the other films.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Whoever they cast to play Carly in F&WS has a fascinating look. Also, I love Daniel Bruhl.

Why is Owen Wilson trying to cosplay Pedro Pascal?

Default Marvel Movies Thread: Excelsior!

I was more reminded of John Slattery/adult Howard Stark. But it’s weird in general to see him without his trademark hair style

The real question with MCU X-Men is whether they're just going to go headfirst into the Krakoa stuff right off the bat.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    The real question with MCU X-Men is whether they're just going to go headfirst into the Krakoa stuff right off the bat.
    Easiest way to explain the absence of them in the history so far, have a flashback of Nazis persecuting mutants and the Purifiers and explain the created their hidden nation.

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

Spoiler:
    Wakanda going after Zemo is something that makes complete sense, but threw me completely by surprise. I didn’t see anyone speculate them being part of the show. That said, I dunno how they’ll settle the situation and have the plot keep going forward. Is this one plot thread too much for the show, especially given it’s halfway through the series and there’s already so many plot threads to balance?

Also, this makes me smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing
    Stay focused, cause right now you have a decision to make. Are you a man perpetually looking back at what he’s lost, or a man looking forward, to what he might become?

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    Spoiler:
    Is this one plot thread too much for the show, especially given it’s halfway through the series and there’s already so many plot threads to balance?
    This is one of my biggest fears, the show now being able to deliver on all of these plotlines with only 3 more episodes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

Quote Originally Posted by Md-Martin View Post
    This is one of my biggest fears, the show now being able to deliver on all of these plotlines with only 3 more episodes.
    It shouldn't be too hard. There's still at the very least 150 minutes left. That's an entire two and a half hour film!
    She/Her
    Want to be a girl? Click here!
    What's gender dysphoria, you ask? Click here to find out!

Quote Originally Posted by Coookie View Post
    Bwahaha. Oh that looks like fun.

The TVA looks absolutely fabulous. The set/costume designers should get an Emmy nomination.

Spoiler:
    Making Baron Zemo the most Eurotrash motherfucker is probably the best way to modernize the character.

My only complaint, and this is a nitpick, is:

Spoiler:
    That the eyeholes in his mask are too big. I know we're not getting an exact replica of the comics, but it feels like his eyes are popping out.

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

#ReleaseTheZemoCut is now a thing after Daniel Bruhl talked about how he improvised the dance scene and that it was originally much longer in this EW article

https://ew.com/tv/the-falcon-and-the...zemo/?amp=true
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing
    Stay focused, cause right now you have a decision to make. Are you a man perpetually looking back at what he’s lost, or a man looking forward, to what he might become?

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    #ReleaseTheZemoCut is now a thing after Daniel Bruhl talked about how he improvised the dance scene and that it was originally much longer in this EW article

https://ew.com/tv/the-falcon-and-the...zemo/?amp=true
    You asked and you shall receive.

Disney's first look at their Avengers Campus in Disneyland:
    https://movieweb.com/avengers-campus...Cg_xkk9n9QbfeI

*squees* I wanna goooooo!!

Desire's Bland Moon puffing.cinema's Avatar

just saw the new TFaWS and
    Spoiler:
    it always breaks my immersion when a character that literally exploded people last chapter feels like they crossed a line when killing an important character.

all in all, wasn't a big fan of this one, seemed like they were uninspired and filling a protocol; the interactions were kinda weird, the action kinda stale and the acting unispired...the highest point was the Dora Milage intervenction, i guess.

did they really release a prisioner from a maximum security branch and didn't bother to put some tracking device on him??? or his plane??? i mean c'mon

more strong vibes from Sharon possibly being associated with the Power Broker, or being the figure herself. let's see where they going with this, but seems kinda boring

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier episode 4

Spoiler:
    The Dora Milaje scene was the best moment of the episode. Humbled John and it brought out more of what I saw him to be since his wink in ep 1. I watched some of Marvel Studios r/ and Twitter cling to Bucky as Cap before the show started. Then they went to John being Cap. Felt like they wanted anyone, but Sam. Sam wasn't just Steve's pick, he embodied what Abraham seen in Steve since his discussion in the beginning of First Avenger. Strong moral compass. Inability to look away from atrocities because of his size. Steve even became a counselor in Endgame just like Sam was shown to be in Winter Soldier.

Bucky even feels that Sam is the right pick. He sees Steve's decision on Sam taking up the shield, the same as Steve's hope for his future. He screamed it in Sam's face as both being tied to each other. John made that shield look good with the blood on it. It symbolizes the reality of the government that chose him. The US is a bully that brainwashes their people to believe they are righteously going into these countries and establishing the almighty democracy.

Great episode

Watched Episode 4 and, well . . . fuck.

Spoiler:
    Dora Milaje are always a treat, but damn, after looking up US Agent I guess that's the road they're going with John Walker, eh? The question is: is this serum really like the one Steve used or is it different?

How about a mid-season trailer to get hyped for the last 2 episodes?

And is it just me or is Walker's beard getting thicker?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information