+ Reply to Thread
Page 574 of 577 FirstFirst ... 74 474 524 564 572 573 574 575 576 ... LastLast
Results 11,461 to 11,480 of 11539

Thread: Marvel Movies Thread: Excelsior!

Default Re: Marvel Movies Thread: Excelsior!

Quote Originally Posted by MajinArekkusu View Post
    We getting full on road map or what?
    I think we are getting the road map for the next 3 years of movies starting in 2020.

I think we are also getting dates for some of those MCU series.

And lastly I think they will announce Fantastic Four including some if not all of the main cast.

FC: 5043 2397 0050 In Game trainer name (WolfWood)

Avengers has officially passed Avatar in Box Office. Number 1 for however long that lasts.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

Endgame did it. #1 worldwide box office

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...l-time-1225121
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing
    Stay focused, cause right now you have a decision to make. Are you a man perpetually looking back at what hes lost, or a man looking forward, to what he might become?

Wasn't much doubt, but yep, glad it's finally official.

Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar

Dr Strange sequel is the longest period of time between two movies of the same hero.
    obviously done on purpose, to me Benedict is the closest one to carry the MCU like Downey did.

Parker, Danvers and T'challa just won't do.

Stuff is coming from SDCC now. Specifically from AgentM on twitter.

Spoiler tagging for anyone trying to avoid any Phase 4 stuff, but there are some super exciting things being announced here.

Spoiler:

"Black Widow" will be released on May 1 of 2020. Directed by Cate Shortland. Footage was shown, including a fight between BW and Taskmaster

"Eternals" directed by Chloe Zhao. Comes out Nov 6 2020. Starring Richard Madden, Kumail Nanjiani, Lauren Ridloff, Bryan Tyree Henry, Salma Hayek, Lia McHugh, Don Lee, and Angelina Jolie.

In Fall of 2020, we'll be getting "The Falcon and the Winter Soldier" for Disney +. Apparently they showed a bit of footage, including Daniel Bruhl returning as Zemo(and wearing his comic mask apparently).

"Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings". Comes out Feb 12 2021. Directed by Destin Daniel Cretton.

We're getting the REAL Mandarin it seems, with Tony Leung portraying him. Simu Liu will be the titular Shang-Chi.

"WandaVision" will be coming to Disney + in the spring of 2021. Not only will it take place post-endgame, but it will feature a grown up version of Monica Rambeau, who was a kid in Captain Marvel. She'll be played by Teyonah Parris.

Loki will also drop in the spring of 2021(with Tom Hiddleston coming to announce it at the panel). It will "tell us what happens to Loki after Endgame".

"Dr Strange in the Multiverse of Madness" Will be out on May 7th 2021. Director Scott Derrickson said "we're gonna make the first scary MCU film". In addition, Scarlet Witch will be in the film, and it will tie directly into WandaVision.

"What If...?" Will be coming to Disney + summer of 2021. It will be the first animated series directly tied into the MCU. It has a TON of MCU actors involved with it. Jeffrey Wright will be voicing The Watcher.

"Hawkeye" will be coming to Disney +. It's confirmed that Kate Bishop will be involved.

"Thor: Love and Thunder" Directed by Taika Waititi comes out Nov 5 2021. Tessa Thompson will be returning as Valkyrie. And......HOLY FUCK NATALIE PORTMAN WILL BE BACK. They're really hinting that Female Thor is happening.

"Blade" has been announced without a release date, with mahershala ali attatched.

The panel ended with Kevin Feige mentioning there was more they hadn't showed off including Black Panther 2, Captain Marvel 2, and hints at introducing the Fantastic Four and Mutants.

So yeah. Quite the panel it seems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

Spoiler:
    Wait, the Black Widow movie is still a thing?

Didn't expect to revisit Mandarin with Shang Chi. I hope Ben Kingsley shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by Md-Martin View Post
    Spoiler:

"Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings". Comes out Feb 12 2021. Directed by Destin Daniel Cretton.

We're getting the REAL Mandarin it seems, with Tony Leung portraying him. Simu Liu will be the titular Shang-Chi.

"Dr Strange in the Multiverse of Madness" Will be out on May 7th 2021. Director Scott Derrickson said "we're gonna make the first scary MCU film". In addition, Scarlet Witch will be in the film, and it will tie directly into WandaVision.

"Thor: Love and Thunder" Directed by Taika Waititi comes out Nov 5 2021. Tessa Thompson will be returning as Valkyrie. And......HOLY FUCK NATALIE PORTMAN WILL BE BACK. They're really hinting that Female Thor is happening.

So yeah. Quite the panel it seems.
    Well that's a buttload of Disney+ stuff.

Spoiler:
    Woot! Finally the real Mandarin. I still think Ben Kingsley would have been perfect if they had just gone with it, but hey, I'll take an actual Chinese actor.

They're making the next Dr. Strange a HORROR movie? Oh god, I dunno. I hate horror films.

But I am more than happy to get another Thor film if Taiki Waititi is directing it. Fun will ensue.

No date on Guardians 3? But we know when the next THor is. Hrm.

I mean, I know Guardians 3 got screwed by them firing then rehiring Gunn, but they had already done all the prep and were basically ready to go, I woulda thought that would be sooner rather than later, and certainly not in the nebulou s"To be decided for sometime in 2022 or later" . I guess SUicide Squad is gonna hold that up.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

I also suppose there's no info on Spidey and Black Panther due to both wanting Kraven as their villain.
    But Captain Marvel also left out?

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    No date on Guardians 3? But we know when the next THor is. Hrm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monquito View Post
    I also suppose there's no info on Spidey and Black Panther due to both wanting Kraven as their villain.
    But Captain Marvel also left out?
    D23 is next month so it's likely they're sitting on some big announcements for it as well.
    Complicating things since 2009.

I'm interested in their move to deeply intertwined television canon. While it is kind of annoying I'll have to binge watch shows inbetween movies, from a business perspective it's also very smart. Forces people to get that Disney+ service & takes the pressure off trying to release movies with actors & chatacters who might not have the same appeal as the original team.
    kevinmidas.bandcamp.com
    I'm a musician! Have a listen!

Spoiler:
    Poor Thor. Lost everything, now he's losing being Thor lol

Also, Kate Bishop!

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

They are doing Blade? Neato.

No Keanu Reeves?

I expect a pg13 Blade to be disappointing.

Also Ant-man, nothing on Ant-man either.

However, Thor 4 makes me kind of anxious because of the timeline it could come in.
    it could only come in right after the events of EndGame, if both Valkerye and Jane are in it, tho that would mean Thor's journey with the Guardians is gonna be really brief, hope the Guardians do show up at least a bit.
    The only problem would be the Mjonir not currently existing in the actual timeline, but with Eitri around that should be easily fixed, well that's really just cause of Natalie Portman holding it at the SDCC which I will take as hinting to female Thor.

I had my doubts that Eitri could put the spell on it of only the worthy being able to lift it, but seeing how he put the Bifrost on StormBreaker, things should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcelloF View Post
    Spoiler:
    Poor Thor. Lost everything, now he's losing being Thor lol

Spoiler:
    Just need to lose one of his limbs
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Awesome! Phase 4 begins! I'm excited about female Thor! Hell yeah!

And the X-Men coming to the MCU along with Deadpool? Even more awesomeness!

Oh, and the multiverse finally being confirmed for Doctor Strange 2? That is great as well!

Signature:
    Artist - ほし; Character - Red Riding Hood; Original Artwork
    Avatar: Artist - Unknown; Character - Unknown; Series - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    I expect a pg13 Blade to be disappointing.
    Can't be any worse than Trinity and that was R rated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information