+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: Chapter 921: Shutenmaru

Default Re: Chapter 921: Shutenmaru

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    I think it has the same flaw as smiles but severely reduced, it's hard to control. Momo can't change his forms even though even child chopper could swap between the forms fine. DF's are never really shown to be hard to use the base form as far as i remember.
    Luffy was completely unable to controll his rubber power so yeah, dont see the failure in vegapunks df yet

Quote Originally Posted by Xskart View Post
    Luffy was completely unable to controll his rubber power so yeah, dont see the failure in vegapunks df yet
    Iirc it was mostly a lack of fighting ability on luffy's part rather than any inability to use his power to turn into rubber. I think luffy's fruit was also completely uncontrolled unlike zoans where it applies without conscious attempt at applying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xskart View Post
    I am still angry that Oda didn't take the opportunity with Sabo to show us a fight where a logia couldn't control his powers.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCaesar View Post
    I am still angry that Oda didn't take the opportunity with Sabo to show us a fight where a logia couldn't control his powers.
    Weird thing to get upset over.

Even then, it's not like he mastered it, and in the previous arc, we saw Monet being too shaken to reform her body.

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    I think it has the same flaw as smiles but severely reduced, it's hard to control. Momo can't change his forms even though even child chopper could swap between the forms fine. DF's are never really shown to be hard to use the base form as far as i remember.
    Chopper could not swap well, he had to develop drugs to jump start his form changes (which actually could contribute to vegapunk's smile research but i digress), but don't forget, chopper is already a human, so really he is accessing parts of his nature and actual mophology in exaggerated, willed ways, which has sonwthing to do with his human fruit. I really dont understand it.
    Anyway he is a child, not a fighter, and had a lot of trouble. He had to train for two years just to get where he is now. Luffy trained his entire life. Brooke had decades, as did robin.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by ImmaIvanoM View Post
    That brings into question why he cares that the kingdom even stands... He is introduced as being all nihilistic and wanting the world to end... So why not just enslave everyone from the get go if all he cares about is Manpower... The existence of this flower Capital is really weird to me
    He gets to live away from the eye of the wg in an isolationist country, which is its own world power, while he funds massive arms/bio weapons and trade deals to build huge military regimes to eventually fight in a world war on the hopes someone will be able to kill him. Wano is his pirate front
    HEAVY VOODOO-PANTHER SALVO!

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa Zacho View Post
    With the douriki System gone, we'll have to rely on bounties again, but I guess it is fair to assume that all the calamities pose the same threat to the wg, so their difference in bounty Display their difference in strength.
    From what we saw of the other 2 yet, I hope Queen is the middle one who Looks like Pica (like Artur stated in his article).
    Oh, that would be HILARIOUS if the high-pitched squeaky voice of Pica was the total opposite in Queen who sounds like they are the one who should sound high-pitched and feminine (I'm imagining Grenda from Gravity Falls' voice).

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information