View Poll Results: Who do you think will join?

Voters
307. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tama

9 2.93%
  • Carrot

108 35.18%
  • Caribou

12 3.91%
  • Momo

10 3.26%
  • Kinemon

9 2.93%
  • Hiyori

4 1.30%
  • Bonney

9 2.93%
  • Pekoms

5 1.63%
  • Vivi

26 8.47%
  • Kawamatsu

16 5.21%
  • None of the above

99 32.25%
Closed Thread
Page 404 of 404 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 402 403 404
Results 8,061 to 8,073 of 8073

Thread: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

Default Re: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

Currently, when it comes to height

Jinbe>>Brook>>Franky

Quote Originally Posted by Gear5Grizzly View Post
    I remember when it used to be just these 3. Luffy, Zoro, and Nami but it would have been so cool if Rebecca joined Luffy's crew during Doflamingo's arc.

Oh good god...

"There will be an answer, let it be."

I would think Yamato is taller than Jimbe by a bit.
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

Yamato hunches over too much for me to tell smh

Regardless she's freaking tall.
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

What has Yamato to with Amigasa?

Still can't see her in color and if she has a DF
    "This is a common misconception. The term "Monster Trio" is canon, not fanmade.
    It's been used quite a few times in the manga, most recently in chapter 606.
    Oda does use the term "怪物三人組 (Monster Trio)" in the very manga itself."

Talking about colors, there's a color spread coming with next chapter.
    No, I'm not back. I never left. It's just that it has been a long time since I had something to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    What has Yamato to with Amigasa?

Still can't see her in color and if she has a DF
    I was alluding to the possibility of Drake destroying Amigasa village looking for Yamato because I think Tama and Yamato will know eachother

Quote Originally Posted by ArmamentHero View Post
    I was alluding to the possibility of Drake destroying Amigasa village looking for Yamato because I think Tama and Yamato will know eachother
    Ah could be. I just thought there was something said already
    "This is a common misconception. The term "Monster Trio" is canon, not fanmade.
    It's been used quite a few times in the manga, most recently in chapter 606.
    Oda does use the term "怪物三人組 (Monster Trio)" in the very manga itself."

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon D. Luffy View Post
    Yamato wants to be Oden.

Oden went to Laugh Tale with the PK crew.

We have someone who spent the last 20 years dreaming to be someone, keeping their journal, etc.

Yamato has the kind of energy about wanting to find their dreams I expect from a SH.
    Oden was required for Roger's journey. To decipher and transcribe the Poneglyphs. They don't need her when they have Robin, who wishes to figure out what happened during the Void Century, something that both Rayleigh and Oden stated is revealed at Raftel. So far, Robin is the only one left in the world known to be able to read the Poneglyphs. As I said, let's wait. People just jump the bandwagon so early on, so I'll see what else she has rather than "open Wano's borders" like every scabbard is doing.

EDIT: Nekomamushi outright states that Robin is the only known person left in the world who can decipher its true meaning, placing her in constant danger.
    Spoiler:

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Cockycent View Post
    Yamato hunches over too much for me to tell smh

https://i.imgur.com/MWLQw29.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/qQNppih.png?1
    She wouldn't fit through Sunny's doors.
    Last edited by SeaOfHope; July 5th, 2020 at 12:01 PM.

How much taller is Carrot's sulong form?

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Yamato may have only come up recently, but he had a great intro scene and design, and seems like he might have some interesting backstory stuff going on being Kaidou's son but not on his side. And enough of a troublemaker that he needs elites sent out to find him? One of which he took out in a single shot with an unusual weapon? And people speculate from his clothes and handcuffs that he has ties to Oden. And they've "been waiting for Luffy." THat's really fertile ground to be an interesting character.

And that's all in their first chapter, within just a couple pages. That's a hell of an intro. He's got potential but I'm not sold on it without seeing what's under the mask.
    Nah. That's not true. And now that we know Yamato is a woman, I can freely accuse anyone who thinks she's joining of the same Perona / Monet comparison! Hey, isn't that convenient!

(I'm not going to do that; I'm just making a point about the manner in which people who support Carrot have had their opinion dismissed / insulted in this topic. I hope we can all stop making this argument, but if people persist in saying people only want Carrot because waifus, I don't think I could take their opinion on Yamato even remotely seriously)
    Last edited by Vongola_Boss_XI; July 5th, 2020 at 12:54 PM.
    Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, Robin, Franky, Brook, Jimbei, Carrot, Vivi, Smoker

"ONE PIECE, IT EXISTS" - The Great Pirate Edward Newgate

In honor of our new dark horse, Yamato, I made a new thread and poll here: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=54818

Like the Avatar?
    / Like the Miis?
    Dragalia Lost ID: 97617932505

Closed Thread

Thread Information