View Poll Results: Who do you think will join?

Voters
158. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tama

5 3.16%
  • Carrot

48 30.38%
  • Caribou

9 5.70%
  • Momo

0 0%
  • Kinemon

1 0.63%
  • Hiyori

3 1.90%
  • Bonney

7 4.43%
  • Pekoms

4 2.53%
  • Vivi

15 9.49%
  • Kawamatsu

11 6.96%
  • None of the above

55 34.81%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 160 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,180 of 3196

Thread: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

Default Re: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

Quote Originally Posted by Sabo1 View Post
    You're all acting like if Carrot was some sort of traitor and with the beast pirates in secret she 100% wont join the crew. She's clearly set up to be a likable character who's probably gotten herself seriously attached to Luffy and co. Robin betrayed the strawhats in a way too
    If Carrot is the traitor, there's 0% chance she'd stay a bad guy until the end of the arc. So if anything, I'd say it'd be good for her chances. Way better than being plain old irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Shift View Post
    Basically, folks are saying she won't join no matter what. We'll see.
    I honestly don't think she's the traitor but I also don't think she's the next crewmate (not that I'd have a problem with a little sister/tomboy/rabbit girl as part of the crew) so I am wondering what the different shade on her card means, I'm sure knowing Oda, he did it for a reason

Does Oda really pick the coloring of these cards? I don't see the tomboy part. Does that view stem from her being rowdy? Again, why do people take this color of the card thing so seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Cockycent View Post
    Does Oda really pick the coloring of these cards? I don't see the tomboy part. Does that view stem from her being rowdy? Again, why do people take this color of the card thing so seriously?
    She just feels tomboyish to me

And again I just think there must be a reason Oda gave her a different shade of green, I'm honestly not expecting it to be some big life changing reveal

That is if Oda is involved with the cards at all, if not then who gives a flying shit

Although they did announce on the cards the big news Morgan was just a DF user and not some new species of bird people and that San Juan wolf's size was due to a devil fruit, and other interesting stuff like how Katakuri got his scars

So Oda must give some input

As someone who owns the Vivre Cards, I don't really see anything different about Carrot's card's colour. It matches the colour of Wanda's card and the Musketeer's card.
    Maybe it's just a print error?
    FC(3DS) - 2724-4238-5489 (LZTan)
    FC(Switch) - SW-3434-4042-7728 (Jin)

Bond en Avant practices drawing in SAI

Quote Originally Posted by Shiebs View Post
    She just feels tomboyish to me

And again I just think there must be a reason Oda gave her a different shade of green, I'm honestly not expecting it to be some big life changing reveal

That is if Oda is involved with the cards at all, if not then who gives a flying shit

Although they did announce on the cards the big news Morgan was just a DF user and not some new species of bird people and that San Juan wolf's size was due to a devil fruit, and other interesting stuff like how Katakuri got his scars

So Oda must give some input
    I'm not questioning the credibility of the info provided. The Morgans news and other info is great stuff. I just question if the a color being different is really an indicator for the traitor and nakama convo

Quote Originally Posted by Cockycent View Post
    I'm not questioning the credibility of the info provided. The Morgans news and other info is great stuff. I just question if the a color being different is really an indicator for the traitor and nakama convo
    Okay, that's a good point

that being said we went a whole week with out any manga chapters on a forum about mangas, so people gonna try to find something to needlessly speculate on

Quote Originally Posted by Bond en Avant View Post
    As someone who owns the Vivre Cards, I don't really see anything different about Carrot's card's colour. It matches the colour of Wanda's card and the Musketeer's card.
    Maybe it's just a print error?
    Artur on the Library of Ohara said that everyone he asked showed the different shade of green. That it wasn't a particularly set that could have it. Even on the summary.
    What reason would there be to interfere with a man's departure?
    Monkey D. Dragon

Nintendo ID: 0.o.MUGIWARA.o.0

Quote Originally Posted by X-Ray View Post
    Artur on the Library of Ohara said that everyone he asked showed the different shade of green. That it wasn't a particularly set that could have it. Even on the summary.
    Yeah, I saw that too which is why I didn't say anything before, but with so many people using it as proof for their theories, I feel like I should raise the possibility that it's not a certainty.
    On my cards at least, the colours are the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Bond en Avant View Post
    Yeah, I saw that too which is why I didn't say anything before, but with so many people using it as proof for their theories, I feel like I should raise the possibility that it's not a certainty.
    On my cards at least, the colours are the same.
    If I recall it's only the back of the card that's different, not the front.

Quote Originally Posted by Sengokusgoat View Post
    If I recall it's only the back of the card that's different, not the front.
    Aaaah I see. I never noticed that! It's slightly different on my set too.
    I still think it's some kind of print error but it's valid evidence now I guess.

Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar

There´s a shade of green called Traitor Green.

Oooohh that scoundrel!!

As someone whose living is coloring comic books.... colors shift in print. Every single time.

Even if you're using the same color on the actual page. Even if the its being printed in bulk. Other colors on the page can affect and change the shade of something pretty dramatically. If there's a lot of blue or yellow that'll change the overall shades. Sometimes stuff comes out darker, or lighter, or richer if the plate gets stamped twice. If the file was uploaded in rgb instead of cmyk. If a page was printed at the start of a run or at the end. Color fluctuations happen.

If you look at it, ALL the greens shift, Carrot's just the most dramatically, but look at the others and some of them are much more yellow than the rest, even though they're presumably all off the same template..

To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

I count the plant life that Usopp carries with him as nakama. If he has any bugs with him, they count as well

Also, I feel a sense of pride when Law would ask for something and there'd be a crewmate to satisfy it. Like Franky starting the fire or when Nami and Usopp took care of Baby 5 and Buffalo. Unlike some other crews, every member of the SH crew has a ridiculous skill set. They are the main characters tho

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    As someone whose living is coloring comic books.... colors shift in print. Every single time.

Even if you're using the same color on the actual page. Even if the its being printed in bulk. Other colors on the page can affect and change the shade of something pretty dramatically. If there's a lot of blue or yellow that'll change the overall shades. Sometimes stuff comes out darker, or lighter, or richer if the plate gets stamped twice. If the file was uploaded in rgb instead of cmyk. If a page was printed at the start of a run or at the end. Color fluctuations happen.

If you look at it, ALL the greens shift, Carrot's just the most dramatically, but look at the others and some of them are much more yellow than the rest, even though they're presumably all off the same template..

https://i.redd.it/heew31wdcea31.jpg
    She is still the traitor

in reality, rabbits are evil but we are unlucky, he has 2 daughters. She will never be evil

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

So, just out of curiosity for those who believe so, what is the motivation for Carrot being a traitor? What does she gain out of being complicit in her tribe's near-genocide?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny B. Decent View Post
    So, just out of curiosity for those who believe so, what is the motivation for Carrot being a traitor? What does she gain out of being complicit in her tribe's near-genocide?
    I don't think she is the traitor, but I suppose the theory doesn't place her motivation in anything we've seen so far. It's all about what we don't know about her. But why Carrot then? Because from a storytelling perspective it's more probable that the traitor is a mink that got some screentime instead of a nobody.

That said, I think it's the little monkey.

I don't think there's a traitor in the sense that someone deliberately gave the Beast Pirates information. I think it's more like someone accidentally leaked information to them. Maybe a Mink dropped a Vivre Card when they went sailing, or something.

For that reason, I think it's probably the little monkey too. He seems clumsy enough to do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBits
    Place your bets. Is [AlphaMale/AlphaBro, an obvious ban evader] going to get banned again today, tomorrow, or in a week?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBro
    okay let's bet . Would love to see your losing face next week !
    An actual bet and conversation on the Chapter 905 thread, literally an hour before he got banned again.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information