+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Volume 91 Predictions/Discussion

Default Re: Volume 91 Predictions/Discussion

Some information from SBS, thanks to Zoro4Prez2016 from Oro Jackson Forums.

Galette has Bata Bata no Mi (butter butter no Mi). She is a Butter Human.

Morley has the Oshi Oshi no Mi and built the area in Impel Doen that would later become Newkama Land. He/she is currently 160 years old and was once imprisoned in Impel Down 100 years ago as a pirate.

Zoro at age 40:
    "Its four sword style Zoro...!!"

Zoro at age 60:
    "Its five sword style Zoro...!!"

If something went wrong timeline

Zoro at age 40:
    "This wound from a sword on my back hurts!"

Zoro at age 60:
    "I gave dogeza, so give me some money."
    Full SBS thanks to TalkOP Forums.

Spoiler:

Inside cover.

Last edited by redon; December 2nd, 2018 at 11:17 AM.

Morley has the Oshi Oshi no Mi and built the area in Impel Doen that would later become Newkama Land. He/she is currently 160 years old and was once imprisoned in Impel Down 100 years ago as a pirate.
    Yup, most people called this. The fact that he could be so old was the easy way to explain how he made it in secret.

Very interested to learn of his backstory in the future.

I was hoping Oda would continue the 40~60 here with Zoro, so I'm glad it happened. At least as long as this means he will do the same for every SH.

Interesting the confirmation about Morley being the one behind Newkama land tunnels, but if he was a prisoner I wonder how Shiki was considered to be the only one to have escaped Impel Down before. Even if Morley just vanished, eventually his existence as a free RA commander became publicly known... (or rather than escaping he simply served his time until its end and was properly released).

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    I was hoping Oda would continue the 40~60 here with Zoro, so I'm glad it happened. At least as long as this means he will do the same for every SH.

Interesting the confirmation about Morley being the one behind Newkama land tunnels, but if he was a prisoner I wonder how Shiki was considered to be the only one to have escaped Impel Down before. Even if Morley just vanished, eventually his existence as a free RA commander became publicly known...
    This is the full thing apparently, got it off of Oro:

Oda confirms Morley to be the person who dug up the New Okama Paradise in Impel Down (Lv 5.5).
    Morley's DF power can push and break various types of stuff. It is possible for him/her to push the earth and dig up a hole underground.
    Morley is 160 y.o. this year. More than 100 years ago, when he/she was a violent pirate, Morley got arrested and dug up that space in Impel Down. He/she escaped the prison without other people ever knowing, but got involved in some event. Actually he joined the Revolutionary Army only recently. Morley and Ivan-san get along quite well, but Ivan-san was sent to Impel Down. Although Ivan-san turned the hole Morley dug into the New Okama Paradise, he/she doesn't know that the hole-digging DF user was Morley.
    So it confirms that he escaped without people ever knowing. And the reason it seems not to be counted as their streak being broken is likely because of him having joined the RAs recently. Good to know. I really wonder how exactly he escaped though.

Makes sense that Iva isn't aware, due to how long ago it happened.

okay with that much info it makes sense but it is smells some retconing.
    i would like to see Iva face when she learns the truth

Quote Originally Posted by Kdom View Post
    okay with that much info it makes sense but it is smells some retconing.
    i would like to see Iva face when she learns the truth
    We learned about 5.5 way before Volume 0 though. It doesn't contradict anything Iva said either.

More SBS information, thanks to Masasoite from Oro Jackson Forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Masasoite
    Info from Vol.91 SBS.
    Photos credit to @TalkOP

1. Mr. Trafalgar D Water Law, upon seeing a robot.

2. In Ch. 907, Hina called Garp "Garp-kun" despite the fact that Hina is a rear admiral while Garp a vice admiral.
    According to Oda, Hina doesn't call every powerful person with the suffix "kun". Garp doesn't care about ranks when he makes friends and he gets along well with Hina. It feels like that they are two people who joined the marine together at the same time (note that Garp is 78 this year and Hina is 34.)

3. Galette is confirmed to be a DF user. Her devil fruit is Bata Bata no Mi (Butter Butter Fruit), since she is the Minister of Butter in Tottoland, her DF power makes perfect sense. She used her power to trap Nami.

4. Info of the 4 Commanders of the Revolutionary Army.

Karasu:
    Hobby: Volunteering
    Favorite food: Weiner
    Food he dislikes: All the chicken dishes

Lindbergh:
    Hobby: Board game
    Favorite food: Hamburger
    Food he dislikes: Cookies

Belo Betty:
    Hobby: Growing vegetables at home
    Favorite food: Almond
    Food she dislikes: Mayonnaise

Morley:
    Hobby: Karaoke, taking a walk in the earth
    Favorite food: Bagna cuda - see Wikipedia page
    Food he/she dislikes: Fish

5. 40 y.o. & 60 y.o. Zoro

Normal version:
    Age 40: I am Yontoryu no Zoro! (*4 swords)
    Age 60: I am Gotoryu no Zoro! (*5 swords)

"Something must have gone wrong" version:
    Age 40: I'd better stop biting my katana... The wound in my back hurts so much~~~~~
    Age 60: I'm gonna dogeza, so just borrow me money!

6. Regarding Pangaea Castle in Mary Geoise.
    A reader asked if we can think of "Pangaea" as "One Piece" since the continent Pangaea was a supercontinent which is in a way "one piece" of all the continents on earth.
    Of course Oda said "I won't answer this question", which might indicate that the Pangaea Castle has certain significance in the main storyline.

7. Morley's DF is confirmed: Oshi Oshi no Mi (Push Push Fruit).
    Oda confirms Morley to be the person who dug up the New Okama Paradise in Impel Down (Lv 5.5).
    Morley's DF power can push and break various types of stuff. It is possible for him/her to push the earth and dig up a hole underground.
    Morley is 160 y.o. this year. More than 100 years ago, when he/she was a violent pirate, Morley got arrested and dug up that space in Impel Down. He/she escaped the prison without other people ever knowing, but got involved in some event. Actually he joined the Revolutionary Army only recently. Morley and Ivan-san get along quite well, but Ivan-san was sent to Impel Down. Although Ivan-san turned the hole Morley dug into the New Okama Paradise, he/she doesn't know that the hole-digging DF user was Morley.

Note: Morley is the same age (160 y.o.) as Dorry and Brogy. Dorry and Brogy started dueling 102 years ago, former pirate Morley got caught more than 100 years ago.
    We don't know if Morley is from Elbaf, or if Morley knows Dorry and Brogy & vice versa, or if Morley had ever joined the Giant Warrior Pirates, but it doesn't hurt to guess.

That's all for today, thanks for your time.

So is the push push like the inferior version of kuma's fruit? Or the superior version?

Quote Originally Posted by Blissed View Post
    This is the full thing apparently, got it off of Oro:

So it confirms that he escaped without people ever knowing. And the reason it seems not to be counted as their streak being broken is likely because of him having joined the RAs recently. Good to know. I really wonder how exactly he escaped though.

Makes sense that Iva isn't aware, due to how long ago it happened.
    I can tell Oda took an extra effort to cover any possible hole, but we'll need a lot of details for things to fit. For the ID staff to still think, during the ID arc, Shiki was the only case of an escapee it would mean Morley being on the RA was not known 2 years ago - which is weird seeing how high in the hierarchy he currently is and how famous those 4 commanders seem to be.
    Of course, there is always the possibility Morley is originally a woman turned man by Ivankov, in this case wouldn't be weird if the WG never recognized him/her.
    Last edited by .access timeco.; December 2nd, 2018 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by redon View Post
    Of course Oda said "I won't answer this question",

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    I can tell Oda took an extra effort to cover any possible hole, but we'll need a lot of details for things to fit. For the ID staff to still think, during the ID arc, Shiki was the only case of an escapee it would mean Morley being on the RA was not known 2 years ago - which is weird seeing how high in the hierarchy he currently is and how infamous those 4 commanders seem to be.
    Of course, there is always the possibility Morley is originally a woman turned man by Ivankov, in this case wouldn't be weird if the WG never recognized him/her.
    Well Morley is stated to have joined Revolutionary just recently. Also Iva-san doesn't know he/she is the tunnel man of 5.5, so we can assume he/she joined during Iva's detention
    Prediction. Laffitte's ability: Tori Tori Fruit, Model Albatross, which brings bad luck;

I'm working on my bad English, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Blissed View Post
    We learned about 5.5 way before Volume 0 though. It doesn't contradict anything Iva said either.
    To explain it, Oda made it happened 100 years ago and so that Iva didn't know Morley before going to Impel Down. Sorry but it is not obvious things. So the doubt against Morley being the guy were perfectly legit.
    I'm pretty sure Oda didn't have that idea in mind when he created level 5.5

Pandaman next strawhat confirmed.

21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar

At long last, we can put to rest the mystery of Level 5.5 and how it wasn't Pizarro who made it.

Nice that Oda confirmed gallete's fruit wondering why he left it out last sbs also hopefully next sbs he can confirm of flampe either have a fruit or not since she is likely have one

Btw i was wondering it for years how can we submit question to Oda in this sbs?

Thanks for the info!

Since it is confirmed Morley's DF isn't exactly turning objects into clay, I just realized Morley and Inazuma have DF with similar effects. And they are both Okamas.

Hidden:

http://www.s-manga.net/reader/main.p...=9784088816449

Preview, if anyone wanted to see the frontpages or the art used for the title page and next to the contents.

Discovered Stowaway ScotchInformer's Avatar

Cover Process by Eiichiro Oda

https://twitter.com/Eiichiro_Staff/status/1069520128943972352

Wait, was the cover made digitally then if we can see the process like that?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information