+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Volume 91 Predictions/Discussion

Default Re: Volume 91 Predictions/Discussion

Very nice cover. Predicted half of it(straw hats with kimonos)

Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    My goodness, O-Robi... <3
    Poor Robin in going to get a big 91 plastered over her face when the Viz version comes out

Absolutely one of my favorite covers in the 91 volumes until now. Diverse outfits, island immersion on another level. Very sad that the awesome colors in the text will just be gold in the American release. Also, I like this volume cover more than the recent Endeavor MHA cover.

You can tell Oda enjoyed illustrating this one. So much colour, detail and its nice to see the whole crew again (how long has that been?)

I hope we continue to get some astonishing covers for the Wano arc (I'm waiting for the one that shows Luffy, Law and Kid together and Luffy's next power up (hopefully awakening) versus Kaido).

I absolutely love this cover. But who are most of these people? It's been so long since they've been a part of the story, I'm beginning to forget!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    There's a great lighthearted vibe around here, because no matter how serious we might get, we're all together because of some magical pirate.

One the one hand good cover, but on the other hand

I guess the green tint at the very bottom of Zoro's kimono was a last minute addition, or something Oda neglected to tell the colour team when they put the Vivre Card version together.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Also, the updated big compilation. (open in a new tab to see it in its extra big glory)

Thus is the most blue colored cover in one piece and I love it so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Raffy View Post
    Poor Robin in going to get a big 91 plastered over her face when the Viz version comes out
    Well maybe she'll be one of the images that goes on the spine.

No official colors for Speed :(

Purple haired Tama looks so right!

Felt that both Nami and Robin were out of place. It was a composition choice, I guess, to fit everyone. (As always, Chopper is flying in order to appear). But loved Tama and the blue colour!

Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar

I think this cover shows pretty well how no more ladies should join the crew with Nami and Robin perfectly fitting out of the dude's gang.

Robin really needs her old nose back. I looked at the cover and wondered; Who is that beautiful Geisha?
    "Often I think about my many comrades fallen by my side. I heard their curses against the war and its authors, the revolt against their murder. And I, as a survivor, believe that I am inspired by their will to struggle, for the idea of peace and human fraternity."
    Corp. Barthas, France, Feb. 1919

Its really pretty but to me it feels more like an artbook cover than a volume one

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
    Robin really needs her old nose back. I looked at the cover and wondered; Who is that beautiful Geisha?
    I was pretty chill with the greasy slicked back wet hair look with adventurer jacket, sunglasses, and sari she had. It was cool, but exotic, fitting for her, and she still had her nose. But after Fishman Island Robin looks so generic. Especially right now, she looks like the most generic geisha. What was Oda thinking.
    Last.fm | Tumblr | MAL | Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー)TSUKAME SUCCESS !
     A  TURTLE  MADE  IT  TO  THE  WATER 

Geishas do look very much alike due to makeup.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    I guess the green tint at the very bottom of Zoro's kimono was a last minute addition, or something Oda neglected to tell the colour team when they put the Vivre Card version together.
    https://i.imgur.com/ll66ALl.png

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Also, the updated big compilation. (open in a new tab to see it in its extra big glory)
    https://i.redd.it/43jpxkjneuz11.jpg
    I was going to suggest that you could shrink the covers down to 25 in a row. That would give your signature more space.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    I was going to suggest that you could shrink the covers down to 25 in a row. That would give your signature more space.
    20 to a row or 25 to a row, either way there's nine volumes left in the bottom row, which doesn't change the amount of space left very much. I'll probably just eventually retire the text and put a straw hat jolly roger in the last spot or something.

Discovered Stowaway ScotchInformer's Avatar

Spin

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information