+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 911: A Great Adventure in the Land of the Samurai

Default Re: Chapter 911: A Great Adventure in the Land of the Samurai

so the little Tama is the one who learned how to make hats to Ace?
    but why is she waiting for him, isn't the news of his death spread all over?
    does that mean that wano is a country closed to the outside world, it reminds me of old Japan if that is the case!

Discovered Stowaway Big Black Hole's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    Muh princess
    Muh oppressed island
    Muh sidekick characters
    Muh Superman Luffy
    Screwtape, I know this are the usual receipts that Oda includes in almost any arc... But, nevertheless, he managed to pull off some very surprising developments just recently at Whole Cake island which turned up different from how he usually writes his story... So, have a little bit more faith for Wano, I would suggest.

Carrot's still never gonna join the crew.

Really enjoyable chapter

Adventure

Cool new characters with sweet designs

Callbacks to things set up hundreds of chapters ago

Another character that we know little about ready to be expanded on, hundreds of chapters after his introduction

I love it

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by ZoroJuro View Post
    so the little Tama is the one who learned how to make hats to Ace?
    but why is she waiting for him, isn't the news of his death spread all over?
    does that mean that wano is a country closed to the outside world, it reminds me of old Japan if that is the case!
    Yeah, it's been mentioned a few times that Wano is very isolated and not affiliated with the World Government

It's nice that we get the double since not only only are they unaware of Ace's death, but also Luffy's relationship with him
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Monkey D. View Post
    Have a feeling were gonna be with Luffy for awhile.
    Of course Oda did spend a few chapters away from his precious Luffy after all.

oh sunny hide safely! so funny to see sunny's face when luffy told him they will meet again somewhere..

Quote Originally Posted by RobZilla View Post
    Really enjoyable chapter

Adventure

Cool new characters with sweet designs

Callbacks to things set up hundreds of chapters ago

Another character that we know little about ready to be expanded on, hundreds of chapters after his introduction

I love it

Yeah, it's been mentioned a few times that Wano is very isolated and not affiliated with the World Government

It's nice that we get the double since not only only are they unaware of Ace's death, but also Luffy's relationship with him
    this is what i was thinking, and all the kouzuki clan getting decimated along with those who support them is clever and scary, the world is unaware that some country like wano getting shut down and manipulated, it reminds me a bit of Alabasta too, with the baroque works acting like they were working for Cobra to fire up the people to start a war, in Wano it's the other way around, they erase every kouzuki relation to make it looks like the Shogun take care of the country, but a lot of people are may be living in a poor situation without knowing what is going on, i am already loving this arc!

The way i can interpret O-Tama's df is that she makes dango balls that once feed to a wild creature it turns tame just like peto peto no mi but instead of forcing them it makes them tame

That dango thingy is based on momotaro, right?

If she can make anyone who eat it into ally, that would be super OP.

But maybe it has time limit or only usable for animals.

I have a funny image of tama 'taming' the original admirals as they're based on momotaro as well.

Quote Originally Posted by badwolf1234 View Post
    The way i can interpret O-Tama's df is that she makes dango balls that once feed to a wild creature it turns tame just like peto peto no mi but instead of forcing them it makes them tame

I like to think that the baboon is actually stupid enough to be tamed by a dango ball. No magic involved. But you might be right.

So Momo mistook Ace for Roger? That seems like the most likely explanation.

So I guess she canít eat her own dangos then

uhmm so Apo and Hawkins betrayed Kidd and sold him out to Kaido on that "meeting" they had a lot of chapters ago? im lost. help.

Live Fast Grow Fat Roronoa Zacho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by badwolf1234 View Post
    I had a similar Impression from that Scene. She didn't feed Luffy with those although he "demanded" more Food.

Quote Originally Posted by riseupmartian View Post
    uhmm so Apo and Hawkins betrayed Kidd and sold him out to Kaido on that "meeting" they had a lot of chapters ago? im lost. help.
    We can't tell for sure. Maybe Kidd first picked a fight with Kaidou and when Apoo and Basil saw how Kidd was defeated, they maybe surrendered into his Crew.
    My imagination of Moria's ol' crew: https://ibb.co/hEDSv8

Quote Originally Posted by riseupmartian View Post
    It is more likely that they truly wanted to make an alliance but Kaido fell randomly on the island and defeated all 3 of them. Apoo and Hawkins joined Kaido in submission like Bege did with Big Mom.
    But Kidd was too proud to serve under someone and was made a prisoner instead. (He is "captain" Kidd after all)

Quote Originally Posted by DynamiteShikoku View Post
    That dango thingy is based on momotaro, right?

If she can make anyone who eat it into ally, that would be super OP.

But maybe it has time limit or only usable for animals.

I have a funny image of tama 'taming' the original admirals as they're based on momotaro as well.
    16 character of Yes.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kibi_d...llet_dumpling)
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Mario View Post
    So we're going down this rabbit hole again.

Tama and Momonosuke will most likely marry in the epilogue of the series, unless something tragic happens but that's unlikely

You could clearly see she said "paw" to baboonmaru after feeding him and then he immediately shakes her hand. Im quite sure it is some kind of taming fruit.

Also i could see hawkins having already read the cards and knows thaat luffy is coming and im sure he will make an alliance now and his fruit will be revealed soon....

I like how casual Luffy is about taking out some of Kaido forces.

And he didnt shown any mercy to that Raptor-lizard lol

I almost forgot that Luffy fought and ate animals for 2 years during timeskip and he made like only 3 friends among those animals(out of hundreds of animals on island).

it's almost sure for me that wano is isolated from the rest of the other countries, the proof is nobody knows luffy, either for taco and the men that attacked him

For people wondering how Tama can still be hungry when she has a DF ability that lets her create dangos, think of it like this:

She has 50 HP. When she creates a dango, her HP drops 40. Now if she consumes that dango, her HP returns to 50. Basically, her HP will never increase past 50 by consuming her own dango, because she is removing and placing back the energy she used for creating dangos into herself.

Understand? At least that's how I think it is...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information