+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Official Wano Thread

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🌛⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Default Re: Official Wano Thread

Only if urouge would be the leader of blackbeard's grand fleet. Because in the main crew he is way too similar to burgess.

Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    Only if urouge would be the leader of blackbeard's grand fleet. Because in the main crew he is way too similar to burgess.
    I'm thinking Burgess will be ditched out somehow after failing his mission and getting beat by Sabo.
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by No swords style best style View Post
    Oh man, I know this is never going to happen, but imagine if Kidd had come up with some sort of sneaky, surefire way to defeat Shanks before Kaido dropped in on his alliance, and at the end of Wano, Blackbeard comes in and captures or offers a position of power to Kidd...
    This could totally happen. I don't see Kidd randomly sitting around with his alliance: he must have come up with something. And since he's imprisoned, chances are his crew is dismantled, with only Killer and the fire-breathing guy to remain loyal. Him joining Blackbeard is a possibility.
    Last edited by Kaptayn; July 18th, 2018 at 03:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptayn View Post
    I'm thinking Burgess will be ditched out somehow after failing his mission and getting beat by Sabo.
    I don't think he is that kind of leader.
    He would just make fun of Burgess to upset him.

Yeah, I doubt that Blackbeard would be as callous with his crew as with his hanger ons, unless needed.

Most villains in the story at least share some morality with Luffy, Arlong valued his crew, Doffy believed that he loved them as family (well, as his family anyways), Croc and Moriah had dreams that were reawoken, Lucci admired his leadership, and so forth.

With Blackbeard being his darkest reflection yet, and it already being personal, so there is no need to him to piss Luffy (or the audience) off by betraying or discarding his core crew.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptayn View Post
    He led them to the hideout of the revolutionaries. He's fine.

Don't mess with the Law if you don't have an Ace up your sleeve.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information