View Poll Results: Who will join the alliance to take down Kaido?

Voters
255. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eustass Kid

202 79.22%
  • Basil Hawkins

112 43.92%
  • X Drake

120 47.06%
  • Scratchmen Apoo

68 26.67%
  • Gekko Moriah

77 30.20%
  • ???

38 14.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45

Thread: Official Wano Thread

Default Re: Official Wano Thread

The numbers' gift for Kaido was a fake spoiler from a couple chapters ago, dude. It doesn't actually exist.

oshit haha n/m, can't keep this stuff straight anymore.

Beyond all the other good reasons to wait for the actual release, the impression I've had lately is that spoiler providers are playing two truths and a lie with us most weeks. There's so much uncertainty I don't see how they're worth discussing.

Has this thread discussed potential matchups? I'm sure it has in some way but I mean did someone already make a list of potential matchups somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Berry Rich View Post
    Has this thread discussed potential matchups? I'm sure it has in some way but I mean did someone already make a list of potential matchups somewhere?
    It's come up a lot in the Bounties After Wano thread and I'm sure in the chapters the Flying 6 were revealed. Though more often than not it seems Big Mom's children seem to get forgotten. If you make a match up chart don't skimp on them!
    Folks who read One Piece... Just better people. \_(ツ)_/

I'm desperate to get some team fights. Jimbei with an "old" Strawhat against, I don't know who.

Or Sulong Carrot teaming up with Franky and Usopp. This would be a Jack level tier. Usopp gets all the damage though...
    "Often I think about my many comrades fallen by my side. I heard their curses against the war and its authors, the revolt against their murder. And I, as a survivor, believe that I am inspired by their will to struggle, for the idea of peace and human fraternity."
    Corp. Barthas, France, Feb. 1919

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

I've been wondering, could all the Numbers be Awakened Zoans like the Demon Guards, but like, with all horned animals like rams or deer or what have you. Like, they aren't really true members of the crew, just being glorified attack hounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny B. Decent View Post
    I've been wondering, could all the Numbers be Awakened Zoans like the Demon Guards, but like, with all horned animals like rams or deer or what have you. Like, they aren't really true members of the crew, just being glorified attack hounds.
    Wow you know what thats a pretty good theory! Have the Numbers been portrayed as kind of dumb? I feel like they have and thats what I think of when I think of Awakened Zoans. When I think of the numbers I think of big dumb horned animals so maybe they are Awakened!

I feel like Chopper's Monster Point is that but his kungfu training managed to temper his mind. It's the most logical reason why Franky wouldn't have been able to control it.

I wonder... You think a Smile user could be awakened?
    Folks who read One Piece... Just better people. \_(ツ)_/

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RomanceDawn View Post
    Wow you know what thats a pretty good theory! Have the Numbers been portrayed as kind of dumb? I feel like they have and thats what I think of when I think of Awakened Zoans. When I think of the numbers I think of big dumb horned animals so maybe they are Awakened!

I feel like Chopper's Monster Point is that but his kungfu training managed to temper his mind. It's the most logical reason why Franky wouldn't have been able to control it.

I wonder... You think a Smile user could be awakened?
    I was pondering about this, as the Numbers certainly look like conventional Oni, but then, Minotaurus looked like a monster, too, in silhouette. Like, that long-necked one could just be an Okapi Zoan.

It's just very unusual, that Kaido allows the Tobi-Roppo to challenge the All-Stars, but not a peep about them.

Their was a "number" on the 3 panel of the 10th page of the latest chapter among the "smile" but still shaded; I'm not sure what Oda is waiting for to reveal them.

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    H... how is Pedro more relevant to the plot than Marco?

Scratch that, let me rephrase: how is Pedro relevant to the plot?
    It's only relevant to win the Carrot for crewmate debate

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information