View Poll Results: Who will join the alliance to take down Kaido?

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eustass Kid

74 77.08%
  • Basil Hawkins

46 47.92%
  • X Drake

43 44.79%
  • Scratchmen Apoo

32 33.33%
  • Gekko Moriah

44 45.83%
  • ???

17 17.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Wano Thread

Default Re: Official Wano Thread

Quote Originally Posted by RamistaR View Post
    The country looks great and peaceful in appearance (aside from one street murderer).
    It's kind of sad that it will probably get utterly destroyed by the fight that is about to take place.

I know Luffy saved the Dressrosa of Doffy's well disguised tyranny.....but...well...90% of the citizens are homeless now right ?
    Dressrosa was a very urban island. Wano, which is based on Edo period Japan, will probably have a lot more open ground to fight. Especially since wano is so ancient in comparison. Robin wouldnt like it

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch View Post
    The only thing that should definitely happen is Bigmom facing Kaido, and also destroying things. That's my only expectation. She can't just be pushed away by the samurais
    "Get back woman, the battlefield is no place for a lady." *Big Mom throws Samurai at faraway Wano Mountain.
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

So glad it only took one chapter to confirm Yokai exsists...... idk why but I love Yokai

would love to see some yokai allies like Brunch from Toriko, that guy was the man

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

https://kolektakon.com/ Louis-1988's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RoboBlue View Post
    I bet Kumadori will have some part to play.
    This would be a good opportunity to introduce us to his mom.

Imagine if every characters somewhat related to Kaido, Bigmom and the samurai theme were to make an appearance in this arc

I mean, why not. But just, IMAGINE

Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch View Post
    Imagine if every characters somewhat related to Kaido, Bigmom and the samurai theme were to make an appearance in this arc

I mean, why not. But just, IMAGINE
    I personally don't need to encounter all her kids^^
    But why not have several Supernovae there...

Quote Originally Posted by Candide View Post
    I personally don't need to encounter all her kids^^
    But why not have several Supernovae there...
    Assuming all of Wano will take place during the Reverie, then no Bonney.

I am envisioning a scene much later in this arc that would go something like:
    > BM arrives in front of the SH demanding them to give up back what they stole from her.
    > Nami be like "she knows I kept Zeus", Brook "she knows I kept the poneglyph copies.
    > Then she points to Sanji and tells she wants her son-in-law back.
    > BM found through Pudding it was Sanji who made the cake taste so good and she becomes obsessed with bringing him back.
    > It is revealed the Germa are kept as hostages to make sure Sanji wil colaborate.

No expectations, just feeling happy like when I was a kid watching the anime.
    This is going to be a beautiful arc

My Team Supreme

Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar

is Zeus in his pokeball or smthing?

Tama is Katakuri's "daughter". He made her out of mochi and Big Mom gave life to her. She is his greatest treasure

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Monquito View Post
    is Zeus in his pokeball or smthing?
    He's in Nami's Clima-tact, yes.

I will lol so hard if Wano people will think Brook is a Yokai

Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Tama is Katakuri's "daughter". He made her out of mochi and Big Mom gave life to her. She is his greatest treasure
    If DF could in any way possibly be inherited by one's child, I would totally think Tama was Katakuri's daughter.

But she is actually Queen who was turned into a small child and lost her memories because of Jack, envious of her power because she stood above him despite being a woman. He allied himself with some priest in Wano and found this spell that transformed her. The tengu guy is actually a loyal subordinate pretending to be her master.
    You heard here first. But read first on Bleach.

King of Little Sisters ~ Chrior's Avatar

What the heck was up with the Straw Hats abandoning the Sunny so quickly this chapter? And how come Nami didn't use Zeus as a way out where everyone could fit? And isn't Carrot's specialty jumping and hovering? Why did she need Sanji's help to get out? Very weird scene there, not that it bothered my enjoyment of the chapter, but weird nonetheless. The start to the arc has been strong so far. Fast paced, exciting, already meeting a local oppressed kid and co. Taking out some goons effortlessly. Hawkins coming up next, kinda like Bege in Totto Land. All nice so far. I still wonder what is up with the octopus from last chapter...
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn. (Socrates (Σωκράτης) method to enlighten people, ca. 500 BC)

Quote Originally Posted by Chrior View Post
    And how come Nami didn't use Zeus as a way out where everyone could fit?
    Only Big Mom can ride Zeus.

^That's something I was wondering. When Luffy asks to ride him, Zeus says only BM can do it because he was made with her soul. It is unclear if he means "The only one I can let ride me is mama because I was made of her soul" or "She is the only one who can physically do it because I am made of her soul".

If it was the latter, people dreaming of Nami going full Son Wulong may be disappointed.

Nothing Really Mattress Czechmate's Avatar

Interested in many elements of this arc, but especially the Hawkins/Kidd/Apoo alliance. My current guess is that Kidd will be freed by someone from the protag-group, and then will somehow end up cooperating with Luffy & Law against Kaidou. Maybe we'll get a jacked-up version of their team-up at Saboady.

But even if not, I'm really excited to see their interactions and fights -- I just reread the Totto Land arc and Bege really was the unexpected MVP in writing, badassery and salience to the plot. Hoping Oda imputes these guys with some similar energy.

King of Little Sisters ~ Chrior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jiji View Post
    Only Big Mom can ride Zeus.
    I didn't remember that detail, but access timeco's post clarified it. Which means it is still not really clear how someone can ride it but it's not likely for anyone to ride it other than Linlin.
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn. (Socrates (Σωκράτης) method to enlighten people, ca. 500 BC)

21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar

I wonder if there's any possibility Urouge might show up?

Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    I wonder if there's any possibility Urouge might show up?
    He was briefly shown blessing Kaido when he jumped off a sky island, and before that he had defeated a Sweet Commander. Maybe he'll show up as an adversary to Big Mom? Unclear what exactly happened between them. He doesn't seem to have a particular reason to be fighting Kaido's crew, and he isn't in any alliance that we know of. Plus, almost every Supernova is involved already, so adding him into the mix might seem too much?
    He could be used in the 'Enel returns!' storyline (if Oda does anything with the Moon adventures) because he comes from Bilka. Other than that, he's a pretty mysterious folk: who knows what he'll end up doing? All supernova are getting action time, from the versatile Kidd to the intriguing Bonney, which means we'll know soon enough.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information