View Poll Results: Who will join the alliance to take down Kaido?

Voters
136. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eustass Kid

103 75.74%
  • Basil Hawkins

63 46.32%
  • X Drake

55 40.44%
  • Scratchmen Apoo

43 31.62%
  • Gekko Moriah

60 44.12%
  • ???

24 17.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: Official Wano Thread

Default Re: Official Wano Thread

hopefully we get spoilers earlyyyy I cant waitt
    One Piece ,\/,,

Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa Zacho View Post
    I don't believe Orochi was Aware of who stole the corpse of Ryuuma. At least his goons didn't state who the original thief was (they blamed Zoro for stealing the sword from the original thief).
    Further I gotta say, that the Moriah now (Motto:"You do it!") might be different from the Moriah in the past. From his Little monologue about the NW, it sounded to me like Moriah was confident in himself (and had a good Crew without an army of Zombies). So I assume, that if he stole shadows back then, he used them for himself (like in shadow's asgard).
    Maybe just before he went to Wano, he has learnt, that he can put shadows in dead bodies in the first place. I somehow wonder how he discovered that anyway.
    But that is pure speculation though.

I think we're on the right path. While I personally think he knew and just didn't tell since they never reclaimed Ryuma's body or sword. But I agree in thoughts that Moriah most likely used his shadow techniques to fight similar to how he fought in the Summit War but also think he didn't really utilized zombies like how he did on thriller bark.

But we know the main reason Kaido was working with Orochi to kill and torture Oden was for information on Raftel. So my question is, if that was 20 years ago then why did Kaido stop this plan. I mean if you want to get to Raftel and become Pirate King this doesn't seem like a bad plan imo. So why did he stop capturing former Jolly Roger Pirates for info?
    =D

Also wanna write this here before I see it anywhere else.
    I have this theory that Apoo and Urouge joined Kaido's crew during the timeskip. When we saw Apoo running on thin Air during the timeskip, my theory is that he found a hidden access to a Sky Island in the White Sea, one that Kaido ruled.
    I think Apoo joined Kaido after this and went to Kid's meeting with plans to take down Kid and Hawkins with Kaido. I think Apoo's motive for this would be his dislike of Kidd and the thought that this meeting would be to try and takeout Kaido.
    Not sure exactly when Urouge joined but i think he also found Kaido on a Sky Island during the timeskip, and I think it was one of Kaido's men that saved Urouge from Cracker.
    Last edited by GolD.Ace22; October 25th, 2018 at 02:08 AM.

Come to think of it, it was extremely bold of Ace to venture into Wano four years ago, it being Kaidou's territory and all

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

Quote Originally Posted by Chams View Post
    Come to think of it, it was extremely bold of Ace to venture into Wano four years ago, it being Kaidou's territory and all
    I wonder if his visit had anything to do with the village being destroyed later

Spoiler:

21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    I wonder if his visit had anything to do with the village being destroyed later
    Well, that happened about two years later, right? I think they destroyed it just to completely ruin Kuri.

Do Tama balls overpower Poseidon powers?

The excitement of these chapters makes me keep forgetting about the fact that Kaidou is probably keeping the 3rd Road Poneglyph in Wano. There's 4 of them; the SHats already got the one for Zou, they copied Big Mom's, they should be in the country where the 3rd one is located, and after this arc there's only 1 left!

He and Oars Jr. went so either they met up their or Ace made multiple voyages there.
    And the latter would make it seem as though Wano wasn't so closed off to the WB Pirates and their allies.
    =D

Quote Originally Posted by GolD.Ace22 View Post
    He and Oars Jr. went so either they met up their or Ace made multiple voyages there.
    And the latter would make it seem as though Wano wasn't so closed off to the WB Pirates and their allies.
    =D
    It was my impression that Ace learned how to make hats in Wano and gave one giant hat to Oars, but that Oars Jr. never went himself to Wano. They met later.

It was my impression that Ace learned how to make hats in Wano and gave one giant hat to Oars, but that Oars Jr. never went himself to Wano. They met later.
    Had to reread but it seems your right. Not sure how i missed that one. Or what sense it would make to weave this hat and then sail to another island to deliver it.
    =D

Would really like to see Avalo Pizarro and Vasco Shot in Wano (mainly because of the horns for the former, and drunkness for the latter, relating them both to Kaido somewhat). After Burgess in DR, i think enough time has passed to see something more out of the BB pirates with 2 of the more unknown ones, even with the likely outcome of them being scumbag losers.
    Last edited by Yobiyopi; November 2nd, 2018 at 01:17 AM.

Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar

Theres only one way to defeat Kaido now

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information