+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: Chapter 910: Onwards to the Wano Country

Discovered Stowaway Big Black Hole's Avatar

Default Re: Chapter 910: Onwards to the Wano Country

Quote Originally Posted by Nejad View Post
    Some people has already the new Jump, so where are the spoilers?
    Isn't it only Tuesday and since some time now, spoilers usually only get leaked on Thursdays? And that this is NOT supposed to be a week with an unsual schedule where we could expect early spoilers? I don't quite understand your question in this regard or did I miss something?

Carrot's still never gonna join the crew.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Black Hole View Post
    Isn't it only Tuesday and since some time now, spoilers usually only get leaked on Thursdays? And that this is NOT supposed to be a week with an unsual schedule where we could expect early spoilers? I don't quite understand your question in this regard or did I miss something?
    indeed, it is. Its 50th annyvesary jump. we wil get the manga earlier. And some friends of mine in japan already had the new jump :(

Quote Originally Posted by Nejad View Post
    indeed, it is. Its 50th annyvesary jump. we wil get the manga earlier. And some friends of mine in japan already had the new jump :(
    Oh, that's interesting to hear! But even if we only get spoilers tomorrow, it would still be early spoilers. So I think we have to wait here.

Nothing Really Mattress Czechmate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ukimix View Post
    Well yeah, he's not towing there. I'm talking about the part where he is towing, i.e. pulling the ship up the waterfall.

Orlumbus is too funny. Well this is how Luffy's territory is expanding.

So many complaints about Chopper being outclassed by Law and Marco. But just looking at Luffy, you can tell that he is in top shape even after beating up two Sweet Commanders. Commander Chobro to the rescue.

Sanji deserved that kick by Chopper.

That panel with Luffy saying they will visit them after going around the world. Gave me some chills imagining Luffy going back to each island he visited as he rallies people to fight for the final war. I have heard of him using the Voice of All things to communicate to the world. But, Luffy showing up in the islands personally could have a nice touch to it.

I hope the Octupus is the first one Luffy encounters from the ship. Things are getting exciting. I imagine we will not have the Straw Hats together until they are all back, I just wonder if Jimbe will be included to that as well. Have that double spread similarly to Fishman Island.
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

Quote Originally Posted by Big Black Hole View Post
    Oh, that's interesting to hear! But even if we only get spoilers tomorrow, it would still be early spoilers. So I think we have to wait here.
    We will likely get them within the next 4-5 hours if it is a day early. Usually spoilers come out 1-2 am EST where I'm from on Wednesday nights. A day early would mean very soon.

You shouldn't have told me about the early chapter....the wait is going to be even worse !!!

I'm surprised Luffy didn't ask the octopus to join his crew, btw. They didn't exactly have time to chat, but... I mean come on, it's Luffy !

Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

Quote Originally Posted by Seafarer33 View Post
    I'm surprised Luffy didn't ask the octopus to join his crew, btw. They didn't exactly have time to chat, but... I mean come on, it's Luffy !
    Octopus for nakama! I can already imagine the discussions!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information