• 31-35

22 23.16%
  • >35

10 10.53%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How old are you?

Default Re: How old are you?

22, Joined in 07. After about a year of lurking and the member of this forum CosmicDebris posting on another forum about Arlong Park, I joined. I started reading the manga about 2 years earlier in 05 on the MSN site after learning about One Piece in '04 from the 4kids dub.
    Last edited by Md-Martin; July 8th, 2018 at 11:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

Quote Originally Posted by Candide View Post
    I also studied Philosophy for several years, then switched to German and Russian Literature, finishing my masters degree at the moment. Really admire French philosophy, read Descartes, Bergson, Sartre, Camus, Deleuze, Derrrida - but never in French to admit. I now want to drink wine with you in Paris^^
    I guess that no one can really dislike Camus.
    The philosophers that influenced me the most would be Hobbes, Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, Baltasar Gracian and Michel Foucault. And I'm a fan of Plato's dialogues of course.

I hate Sartre though

I'm 19. I've noticed that I don't tend to meet a lot of people younger than me in my online communities, even ones I've been a part of for a long time. The new people just tend to be older than me, lol.

Spoiler:

Someone of the german speaking minority is familiar with former all-blue.de/piratenboard.de?

I'm 17, discovered One Piece when I was 9 thanks to the anime. Before that, the only manga I was into was Naruto.
    I started reading scans when I caught up with the latest episodes (a good decision), around 2012.

I'm 27, started reading OP back when I was about 16 so I guess it's been quite a while already.
    It certainly doesn't feel that long though.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent K View Post
    I'm 27, started reading OP back when I was about 16 so I guess it's been quite a while already.
    It certainly doesn't feel that long though.
    What do you expect, we only progressed 2 years-ish in-story and the bulk of it off-screen.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information