+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 2066

Thread: Vivre Card: One Piece Visual Dictionary, new One Piece Databook on sale 4th September

Default Re: Vivre Card: One Piece Visual Dictionary, new One Piece Databook on sale 4th Septe

For those who have the binders, where do you split them? Do you stop at a certain number or do you divide the binders between pre and post time skip? Just got the second binder and the later booster packs and I’m thinking about going with pre and post timeskip order
    Doujinshi collector (mostly LuNami and Usopp related) looking for UsoKa and UsoNa

Default Re: Vivre Card: One Piece Visual Dictionary, new One Piece Databook on sale 4th Septe

Quote Originally Posted by Rika24 View Post
    For those who have the binders, where do you split them? Do you stop at a certain number or do you divide the binders between pre and post time skip? Just got the second binder and the later booster packs and I’m thinking about going with pre and post timeskip order
    At the minute it's East Blue to Water Seven and Thriller Bark to Zou. I wanted to do pre- and post-timeskip, but there were just too many pre-timeskip cards.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Artur View Post
    Thank you! There is no information on Ryuma's card about when he died, though Gyukimaru claimed it as centuries ago if I recall (which is what most of us had assumed). Though I assume you were referring to a hard number, so I hope we get that at some point, or at least a general century. Full on noland-like Ryuma flashback would be super sweet too.
    Yeah a hard number would have been a good way to support or disprove the theory about Oars and Wano, but we'll see. I too would love a Noland-like flashback for Ryuma, but it's probably going to be prioritised behind the inevitable Oden flashback. But if Dressrosa can have two flashbacks...

My second binder starts with the Supernovae. All of Pre-TS is a bit much for the first one.

Discovered Stowaway ScotchInformer's Avatar

Covers

I'd really like to know the bounties for Oven/Daifuku, i hope the cards reveal that...

Quote Originally Posted by LightningAce View Post
    I'd really like to know the bounties for Oven/Daifuku, i hope the cards reveal that...
    We will probably get it for Montd'or as well.

Cover compilations, one last time (for the minute)

Release order:

Story order:

King of Little Sisters ~ Chrior's Avatar

Oh boy, here comes my Flampé colored avatar/signature

Would be surprised if they aren't vague with Morgans race. There's a lot of things that can surprise me with this batch

- if the fathers of BM's kids are revealed
    - Carmel's status not being vague or dishonest
    - Vinsmoke history, specifically more on Judge's comments about 66 days of hope and 300 years of resentful spirits
    - Maybe more on the research team and if each member had their own expertise
    - Lola and BM's relationship and if she really gave her the Vivre Card on good terms
    - Rox info
    - More on Streussens's life before BM

I know this a bit late to ask, but is anyone else having an issue with the second binder's ring mechanism? When I try to flip a group of cards to the other side they tend to get stuck on the clip area (were the rings connect together) and sometimes when I add new cards to binder it feels like there is some difficultly trying to get some cards into the binder. As if the rings are slightly out of the card's hole range.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriah View Post
    I know this a bit late to ask, but is anyone else having an issue with the second binder's ring mechanism? When I try to flip a group of cards to the other side they tend to get stuck on the clip area (were the rings connect together) and sometimes when I add new cards to binder it feels like there is some difficultly trying to get some cards into the binder. As if the rings are slightly out of the card's hole range.
    Oh yes, exact same problem, I thought it was just me. They get stuck too often for me to even put the cards in, and sometimes it seems that the holes doesn’t fit.

Quote Originally Posted by KaidoBoby View Post
    Oh yes, exact same problem, I thought it was just me. They get stuck too often for me to even put the cards in, and sometimes it seems that the holes doesn’t fit.
    While I was waiting for a response I decided to look up the reviews for the binder on Amazon Japan. I came across one that echoed the same problem we've been having. The reviewers solution to this was to push the rings inwards towards the spine of the mechanism. I tried this out and it seems to work since I can flip a lot cards back in place without them getting stuck.

Don't push them to hard and for me at least the ideal position for the rings is that the top or bottom of the holes (when you push the cards up or down) can touch the ring themselves. Hopefully this will help if you decide to do it.

Alright, Some info

Judge is 56 Years old.
    Birthplace of Mama are GrandLine.
    Nothing New about the Past of Germa 66.
    No Words about Pound Death.
    Nothing about Reiju Devil Fruit (Not Mention).

Fav Foods for Germa 66

Judge: Tomato pasta with lobster shrimp.
    Ichiji: Strawberry, whiskey.
    Niji: Blueberry, Scotch (whiskey).
    Youngi: green pea.
    Reiju: Apple, Poison.

I was trying to speak a lot of that into existence, but it looks like it's meant for the manga to tell it

Thanks as always, Scotch

Any info about Big Mom’s bounty?

Stroisen is 92 Years Old.
    Nothing about Bounty of Stroisen.

Bounty of Oven and Daifuku are 300 Millions.

https://kolektakon.com/ Louis-1988's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchInformer View Post

Very impressive! :o

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchInformer View Post

Were you able to see which characters were featured on the 10th Summit War EX card? That's been a mystery for some us, considering it's unknown what other characters they missed with the previous Summit War cards.

The reason why Katakuri Mouth Break off (Cracked), Because he was eating a donut with Gluttonous when he was at age 3

That's so pure. It's nothing badass he just loves donuts that much.
    Last.fm | Tumblr | MAL | Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー´)TSUKAME SUCCESS !
     A  TURTLE  MADE  IT  TO  THE  WATER 

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information