+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 104 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 2076

Thread: Vivre Card: One Piece Visual Dictionary, new One Piece Databook on sale 4th September

Default Re: Vivre Card: One Piece Visual Dictionary, new One Piece Databook on sale 4th Septe

The laziest man on Mars. Dark-King's Avatar

Default Re: Vivre Card: One Piece Visual Dictionary, new One Piece Databook on sale 4th Septe

I can't wait to find out who the other two members of the Musketeer squad are with Sicilian
    "Me lurk you long time"

Hopefully they’ll reveal Jack’s race or some other interesting info

Quote Originally Posted by KaidoBoby View Post
    I'm certain Jack is human. Moria also has sharp teeth, Buggy was born with a clown-like red nose, and for some reason Machvise has a tail, and they are still classified as humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriah View Post
    I'm certain Jack is human. Moria also has sharp teeth, Buggy was born with a clown-like red nose, and for some reason Machvise has a tail, and they are still classified as humans.
    Yeah but Jack was shown being able to breathe underwater, which implies that Jack is probably a half fish-men.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkWitch View Post
    Yeah but Jack was shown being able to breathe underwater, which implies that Jack is probably a half fish-men.
    Ehhh oda plays fast and loose with rules maybe people can just breathe underwater like how people could just fly in bleach
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Plus, the razor-sharp teeth. He's probably a Tiger Shark fishman, also explaining his hyper-aggressive nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    Ehhh oda plays fast and loose with rules maybe people can just breathe underwater like how people could just fly in bleach
    I highly doubt Oda will allow people to suddenly breathe underwater now without some explanation, so Jack is either a half fish-men or there is something up with his body but I'm leaning towards the former since that makes more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by redon View Post
    thank you so much for all the vivre scans that you posted on twitter.

Redon always putting in work also a big thank you for my side as well.

I'm pretty sure he's a fishman with a devil fruit, I mean he could breathe under water and had shark teeth, makes sense to me

Quote Originally Posted by DarkWitch View Post
    I highly doubt Oda will allow people to suddenly breathe underwater now without some explanation, so Jack is either a half fish-men or there is something up with his body but I'm leaning towards the former since that makes more sense.
    I was joking around but I agree
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

Other Info:
    Brook: Even my least favorite food?!

Kumashi’s birthday
    Kuma’s favorite food
    Information on Lola such as her bounty will be revealed!
    Last edited by KaidoBoby; June 13th, 2019 at 03:08 AM.

Default Re: New One Piece Databook on sale 4th September

Got my One Piece Vivre Card Booster Pack 15 and 16 today!!!

Like last time, here you have 2 links with pictures of all Vivre Card files from new Booster Packs that I took today. Please give credits if you publish in other sites

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ktrn5j
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/c8bzy8

You can see some files here as example

Spoiler:

Thank you Redon !

Quote Originally Posted by redon View Post
    Got my One Piece Vivre Card Booster Pack 15 and 16 today!!!
    Thank you so much. :) Did you have to separate them out for us. Wow. I see couple folks have them attached to a booklet. But if you have to take it apart for us, I hope it didn't damage your item.

Is the flash from the camera? Sometime, I retouch those images a bit (just simple tool). Dark pics can be brighten out using those tools even with out that flash of light.
    Usually it is easier if light or dark is consistent. Hmm trying to figure this out.

Anyone has an advice for this? (program or whatever) Mostly for the Kaku pic.

And maybe the Blackbeard pic from way back, his face is hard to see since both of pics come with small faces.

Quote Originally Posted by weixiaobao View Post
    Thank you so much. :) Did you have to separate them out for us. Wow. I see couple folks have them attached to a booklet. But if you have to take it apart for us, I hope it didn't damage your item.

Is the flash from the camera? Sometime, I retouch those images a bit (just simple tool). Dark pics can be brighten out using those tools even with out that flash of light.
    Usually it is easier if light or dark is consistent. Hmm trying to figure this out.

Anyone has an advice for this? (program or whatever) Mostly for the Kaku pic.

And maybe the Blackbeard pic from way back, his face is hard to see since both of pics come with small faces.
    If you look carefully on the Kaku card on bottom right hand corner you can see a tear on it (or exposure since the top part of paper tore off). I had this problem with some packs I purchased, specifically the Punk Hazard pack with the Momonosuke card. Since then I've found that it is easier to carefully remove the cover and any glue that didn't come off with it. The cards separate easier, though some might stick to edges of other cards if there is some small glue residue.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriah View Post
    If you look carefully on the Kaku card on bottom right hand corner you can see a tear on it (or exposure since the top part of paper tore off). I had this problem with some packs I purchased, specifically the Punk Hazard pack with the Momonosuke card. Since then I've found that it is easier to carefully remove the cover and any glue that didn't come off with it. The cards separate easier, though some might stick to edges of other cards if there is some small glue residue.
    I had the exact same problem with the same pack, I actually tear it quite a bit, good thing no important part was ruined lol. But yeah, now I use the same method as you and it’s annoying how the cards sticks to each other sometimes, there’s also something with my binder, my cards get stuck often.

I had the exact same problem with the same pack, I actually tear it quite a bit, good thing no important part was ruined lol. But yeah, now I use the same method as you and it’s annoying how the cards sticks to each other sometimes, there’s also something with my binder, my cards get stuck often.
    I've also noticed some lines on the gold letters along the spine of my copy of the first binder. Which is odd since I don't put it on any scratchy surfaces, so I have to wonder if it's due to my fingerprints or if it's some sort of shelfware. It's not happening on the second binder, but that's likely due to fact that letters on there aren't made using some sort of gold dust.

Most of mine have come out alright, only a couple of small tears, but continuing to stick in the binder is a big thing, especially with some of the recent ones. I swear, I've rubbed the edges of these things up and down but they still have to snap apart when I flip through the binder.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Thanks Redon! Great work as always!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information