+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 149 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149
Results 2,961 to 2,976 of 2976

Thread: Vivre Card: One Piece Visual Dictionary

Default Re: Vivre Card: One Piece Visual Dictionary

Wait, so now it's confirmed that all the Topi Robbo and Calamities have observation haki? Really? Does Kaido just not let his people use this ability? With the way the raid has gone it's like his people don't avoid damage because they can't or don't want too.

Although to be fair I guess most of those attacks came from other observation haki users, but it still feels like none of them ever use it. Also, I doubt that Black Maria, for example, could have seen Demonio coming in either case.

My total guess is that most gifters would be in the 50-100 million bounty range, with headliners going for 80-150 million range. Of course, some few outliers could reach higher.

In essence, a gifter would make a fair pre-TS fight for most Straw Hats. A headliner is probably around pre-TS Zoro or Sanji in terms of difficulty. A pre-TS Luffy could have some trouble fighting one of them, but would still defeat it (like he did with Marigold/Sandersonia).
    Wano predictions: There will be 5 acts; All Straw Hats will get fights, some in Act 4; Big Mom Pirates will arrive; Carrot will have her moment, but won't join; Yamato will be a Kouzuki samurai and Wano's Guardian; Shanks will visit Luffy in Act 5; Next arc is Mary Geoise.

Quote Originally Posted by Deicide View Post
    My total guess is that most gifters would be in the 50-100 million bounty range, with headliners going for 80-150 million range. Of course, some few outliers could reach higher.

In essence, a gifter would make a fair pre-TS fight for most Straw Hats. A headliner is probably around pre-TS Zoro or Sanji in terms of difficulty. A pre-TS Luffy could have some trouble fighting one of them, but would still defeat it (like he did with Marigold/Sandersonia).
    And that Page One might have gotten up to the Flying Six at 290 million because he's more cautious compared to his sister and the others.

Quote Originally Posted by electricmastro View Post
    And that Page One might have gotten up to the Flying Six at 290 million because he's more cautious compared to his sister and the others.
    I question Drake's bounty. I was expecting him to have 444 million (double his pre-TS value), but there was no increase.
    Wano predictions: There will be 5 acts; All Straw Hats will get fights, some in Act 4; Big Mom Pirates will arrive; Carrot will have her moment, but won't join; Yamato will be a Kouzuki samurai and Wano's Guardian; Shanks will visit Luffy in Act 5; Next arc is Mary Geoise.

I question Drake's bounty. I was expecting him to have 444 million (double his pre-TS value), but there was no increase.
    Well, he is secretly with the Marines to begin with, so I suppose 222 million is enough of a cover even with Kaido.

Quote Originally Posted by electricmastro View Post
    Well, he is secretly with the Marines to begin with, so I suppose 222 million is enough of a cover even with Kaido.
    Sure, but for a secret to be a secret few people must know it. I imagine his bounty would keep increasing because people who report him and people who define bounties are unlikely to know he's a secret agent.

In the slums of heaven... I'm renting out a condo in hell though.

That's only if he kept doing pirate things during those 2 years.

It may just be the 222 was enough for him to get in to the Beast pirates and he merely flexed his way in to the Tobbi Roppo.

The only issue is why there wasn't an increase for joining the Beast pirates.
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

Sure, but for a secret to be a secret few people must know it. I imagine his bounty would keep increasing because people who report him and people who define bounties are unlikely to know he's a secret agent.
    Kizaru must not have known. Even on the basis of acting, at Sabaody, he kicked Drake rather forcefully to the point that a large building almost came down on top of him:

I mean, let's be real here - in the world of One Piece, what kind of Supernova-level pirate or Marine can't handle getting kicked through a few buildings?

Welcome to Rokkenjima.

Quote Originally Posted by otakufan View Post
    I mean, let's be real here - in the world of One Piece, what kind of Supernova-level pirate or Marine can't handle getting kicked through a few buildings?
    If he can handle being kicked at the speed of light he'd basically be able to withstand anything.
    Remember, remember, the 5th of November

Do we know why the 3rd binder is so small, all 3 binders are really filled up now with all the packs

It's presumably just planned as a Wano binder, barely enough to fit everything coming for this arc but going no further. Probably the way it's going to be going forward.

They're definitely cutting it close for anyone who didn't or couldn't pick up the extra "original binder" though. Mine are full to bursting and it's going to be tight when they fill in the missing EX cards through the set, or if more Skills cards come out.

Some interesting and official videos with information from Vivre Cards!!

Last edited by redon; October 11th, 2021 at 05:12 AM.

Weird that the first video was set private. I caught it this morning before they took it down and it's a height comparison of a bunch of different characters. Pretty cool to look at, actually.

Hopefully there's just one little thing they need to tweak before it goes back up.

Happy to see Tamago's fruit confirmed to be a zoan after a while we had it stated as "unknown".
    Quote Originally Posted by rayleigh92 View Post
    Carrot sneaked on the Sunny when they left Zou, not asking or requesting anyone. IF Carrot is going to join, I expect something like that, with the crew ready to leave Wano, all of them beginning to party for new nakama Yamato and then "wha-t?! Carrot is near Luffy

Quote Originally Posted by redon View Post
    Some interesting and official videos with information from Vivre Cards!!

Nice to see Yamatoís full, uncropped manga color scheme, or at least I think it is. I donít think this appeared on the vivre card, and that the digitally colored manga hasnít gotten up to this image yet either:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information