+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 150 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 2987

Thread: Vivre Card: One Piece Visual Dictionary

Default Re: Vivre Card: One Piece Visual Dictionary, new One Piece Databook on sale 4th Septe

Does it look like Izo has a bounty?

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Default Re: Vivre Card: One Piece Visual Dictionary, new One Piece Databook on sale 4th Septe

The Kurozumi's Mon looks rather like the Oda Clan's own. And I doubt that is mere coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by anbutanaka View Post
    Does it look like Izo has a bounty?
    Would be surprised if he never had one, and doesn’t have to be Marco to have had one either.

Quote Originally Posted by electricmastro View Post
    Would be surprised if he never had one, and doesn’t have to be Marco to have had one either.
    Izo was a Division Commander for Whitebeard. I would be surprised if he didn't have at least a 100 million bounty.

There is a glimpse of his card, I can’t remember where the bounty location is to see if there is anything.

Bounties are on the backside of the cards, so we can't discern if Izou's card has it from the preview image, but Oden waved around Izou's bounty poster back when he got one on Whitebeard's ship. The bounties of Oden himself, Inuarashi as well as Nekomamushi would also be nice to see.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAppleJack View Post
    Bounties are on the backside of the cards, so we can't discern if Izou's card has it from the preview image, but Oden waved around Izou's bounty poster back when he got one on Whitebeard's ship. The bounties of Oden himself, Inuarashi as well as Nekomamushi would also be nice to see.
    Thanks I couldn’t remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny B. Decent View Post
    Izo was a Division Commander for Whitebeard. I would be surprised if he didn't have at least a 100 million bounty.
    I’m also honestly not sure how much being a 1st division commander would affect Marco’s bounty compared to Izo being 16th since all the commanders had the same rank.

In the slums of heaven... I'm renting out a condo in hell though.

LOL @ destroyed. Such harsh words from Oda.
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

Quote Originally Posted by anbutanaka View Post
    There is a glimpse of his card, I can’t remember where the bounty location is to see if there is anything.
    It's the bold black in the lower part of the yellow panel in the angle. You can pretty much distinguish something (but not actually reading it) in the preview
    Quote Originally Posted by rayleigh92 View Post
    Carrot sneaked on the Sunny when they left Zou, not asking or requesting anyone. IF Carrot is going to join, I expect something like that, with the crew ready to leave Wano, all of them beginning to party for new nakama Yamato and then "wha-t?! Carrot is near Luffy

Congratulations to Izo for being promoted from ex-character to character.

I wonder if any other characters will ever be able to claim that distinction...

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post

https://i.imgur.com/5gJoqJj.png

Skimming over the list of EX characters, I feel like Rockstar, Stansen, and Kong have the best shot, if Vivre Card stays relevant into the Elbaf + later arcs.

Spoiler:

Does it say how old he is? It seems as if his exact age has never been given before.

Does it say how old he is? It seems as if his exact age has never been given before.
    Well, Kiku is *chronologically* 42 years old, but we don't know the age gap between them, so somewhere around 44-48, I'd wager?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny B. Decent View Post
    Well, Kiku is *chronologically* 42 years old, but we don't know the age gap between them, so somewhere around 44-48, I'd wager?
    Izo appeared like this 41 years ago, which gave me the impression he was about 10 years old, so I'd guess he's about 50 years old right now.

Spoiler:

So changes are actually bound to happen..

I'm now thinking it is actually possible that eleventh member will share his card with the Going Merry.

Izo appeared like this 41 years ago, which gave me the impression he was about 10 years old, so I'd guess he's about 50 years old right now.

Dunno, if you think Kiku - in very same scene and with this appearance - was ONE year old, that Izou could easily be stretched to be 2 or 3 yo

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by rayleigh92 View Post
    Carrot sneaked on the Sunny when they left Zou, not asking or requesting anyone. IF Carrot is going to join, I expect something like that, with the crew ready to leave Wano, all of them beginning to party for new nakama Yamato and then "wha-t?! Carrot is near Luffy

I want to know what Oden's bounty was, as well as Rayleigh's but i'm guessing Rayleigh's will appear much later

Quote Originally Posted by LightningAce View Post
    I want to know what Oden's bounty was, as well as Rayleigh's but i'm guessing Rayleigh's will appear much later
    With his powers, combined with his association with poneglyphs, the Whitebeard and Roger Pirates, and possibly his leadership connection to Wano, I imagine his final bounty must have been at least 500 million. Possibly close to 1 billion.

With his powers, combined with his association with poneglyphs, the Whitebeard and Roger Pirates, and possibly his leadership connection to Wano, I imagine his final bounty must have been at least 500 million. Possibly close to 1 billion.
    I expect many times that amount.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information