+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 149 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 2976

Thread: Vivre Card: One Piece Visual Dictionary

Default Re: Vivre Card: One Piece Visual Dictionary, new One Piece Databook on sale 4th Septe

I think Oda’s attention to consistency will really show in the event Hera gets a Vivre Card, depending on how her birthday lines up with Luffy apparently arriving in Wano on March 3.
    Last edited by electricmastro; June 8th, 2021 at 12:31 PM.

Default Re: Vivre Card: One Piece Visual Dictionary, new One Piece Databook on sale 4th Septe

Quote Originally Posted by electricmastro View Post
    I think Oda’s attention to consistency will really show in the event Hera gets a Vivre Card, depending on how her birthday lines up with Luffy apparently arriving in Wano on March 3.
    Good point! He gave the two snowmen from day one of the Grand Line the same birthday instead of finding two different Japanese number snow puns or something, so I wanna hope there'll be an accurate timeline.

I know the dates don't actually matter at all in the grand scheme of things, but I'll always take one more point of consistency and attention to detail over an element that has to be ignored to stay immersed in the worldbuilding.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Good point! He gave the two snowmen from day one of the Grand Line the same birthday instead of finding two different Japanese number snow puns or something, so I wanna hope there'll be an accurate timeline.

I know the dates don't actually matter at all in the grand scheme of things, but I'll always take one more point of consistency and attention to detail over an element that has to be ignored to stay immersed in the worldbuilding.
    Igaram's Honohonouenchi dummies were listed under February 19, a day after Luffy and Usopp's snowmen, so if Oda was consistent there, then he may be consistent with Tama's birthday as well.

We will get update about Vivre Card booster packs on next week issue of WJ.

Probably reveal the characters..

Wano’s card have been fairly in-depth right up until Urashima, which only has Toko and Yasuie after him. The named characters that came after Urashima’s debut in Chapter 913 otherwise are:

Spoiler:

Batman
    Gazelleman
    Holdem
    Kamijiro
    Speed
    Mouseman
    Snakeman
    Rabbitman
    Ashura Doji
    Sarahebi
    Denjiro
    Kozuki Sukiyaki
    Kozuki Toki
    Jibuemon
    Kozuki Oden
    Shinobu
    Kawamatsu
    Gorobe
    King
    Queen
    Hyogoro
    Dobon
    Suke
    Kuni
    Kaku
    Bongo
    Bungo
    Bingo
    Kumagoro
    Kobe
    Kisegawa
    Tokijiro
    Rakuda
    Page One
    Raijin
    Daikoku
    Kazekage
    Fujin
    Hanzo
    Chome
    Yazaemon
    Jigoku Benten
    Sarutobi
    Bishamon
    Fukurokuju
    Alpacaman
    Daifugo
    Babanuki
    Solitaire
    Onimaru
    Madilloman
    Saki
    Han
    Dachoman
    Tsunagoro
    Tetsu
    Jo
    Hanji
    Hotei
    Omasa
    Cho
    Yatappe
    Shimotsuki Ushimaru
    Goki
    Jaki
    Shimotsuki Kozaburo
    Rocks D. Xebec
    Silver Axe
    Ochoku
    Nazu Ketagari
    Mountain God
    Koyama
    Kurokoma
    Banzaburo
    Katsuzo
    Hitsugisukan
    Kurozumi Semimaru
    Kurozumi Higurashi
    Millet Pine
    Ganryu
    Petermoo
    Rangram
    Mr. Momora
    Donquino
    CB Gallant
    Yui
    Moon Isaac Jr.
    Spencer
    Colonel Mugren
    MAX Marks
    Blumarine
    Rowing
    Erio
    Bankuro
    Jacksonbanner
    Yamon
    Juki
    Black Maria
    Who's Who
    Sasaki
    Ulti
    Mizerka
    Gorishiro
    Bao Huang
    Yamato
    Hatcha
    Nangi
    Briscola
    Fourtricks
    Hamlet
    Poker
    Caimanlady
    Hera

We have 2 weeks until the booster releases yet there is still no ads for it or update?

In the slums of heaven... I'm renting out a condo in hell though.

Has Oda ever drawn what Franky would look like without his cyborg parts as an adult? Like if he never got hit by that train?

I did like the teenage Franky (along with teenage Iceberg) design.
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

Quote Originally Posted by Zik View Post
    Has Oda ever drawn what Franky would look like without his cyborg parts as an adult? Like if he never got hit by that train?

I don't think he has. Sounds like a fantastic SBS question.

Quote Originally Posted by Zik View Post

Yes.

This is Franky at 26.

Iceburg was also in his 30's. Believe it or not.
    Last edited by King Cannon; June 22nd, 2021 at 05:07 AM.

In the slums of heaven... I'm renting out a condo in hell though.

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    Yes.

https://i.imgur.com/Hyqs2eX.png

This is Franky at 26.

Iceburg was also in his 30's. Believe it or not.
    Guess thats the best I'll get. I did assume they were still teenagers in the flashback and I wasn't paying a lot of attention just now when the Water 7 arc was on tv.
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

Vivre Card Booster Packs Cover !! it will release on july !

Spoiler:

You know what, no wonder we're not seeing any new colour volumes next month if they were so busy colouring and editing for these things. Dog and Cat's art is from chapter 991, and Kinemon, Denjiro and Ashura all seem to have extended and de-blue filtered versions of their art from the volume 98 cover.

Some of the cards in the first pack seem like they might run a little thin. How much info do we really have on the Revolutionary Army Commanders? What is there to say about young Shanks and Buggy (depending on how much they're willing to draw on present day stuff that happened since their original cards)? How much can we actually add to Blackbeard since his last card? An updated Roger is definitely going to good to have after the flashback and all the new lore though. Looking forward to seeing that one!

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

These packs seem pretty ripe for DF confirmations. Hopefully we get names for Karasu and Kanjuro's fruits and have Shinobu's Juku Juku and Raizo's Maki Maki powers fully confirmed as fruits.

Spoiler:

Gonna keep a level headed hype about the DF reveals but here i am hoping karasu's df gets revealed here and please confirm raizo's df and have kanjuro's df named

Also with this booster pack we could maybe guess the one included in the next booster for beast pirates:

Kaido, Orochi, King, Queen, Jack, Ulti, Page One, Black Maria, Sasaki, Who's Who, X. Drake, Hawkins, Apoo, Yamato, plus 2 EX cards

Vivre Card Packs that will release on 02 of July

It will reveal...

-Marco’s Bounty !
    -Name of Roger’s Sword !
    -The name of Kanjuro’s devil fruit.
    -The initial design of Izo.

I'm pretty confident Raizo doesn't have a devil fruit. It's just Ninja powers.

Quote Originally Posted by black-leg jex View Post
    I'm pretty confident Raizo doesn't have a devil fruit. It's just Ninja powers.
    It follows the same pattern of Shinobu's Juku Juku Jutsu. I really doubt that.

Most of the Ninja abilities we've seen so far are typical trickery. Raizo's scrolls, however, are pretty much magical and not far removed from Mont-dor's book abilities.

Small add..

-Marco’s bounty in Billion/s, we will get the exact number in the card. EDIT: NOTE SURE ABOUT THIS POINT, LETS WAIT.
    -Kiku’s card will mention why she wear a mask.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

I don't remember if there is a confirmation for Kurozumi Clan crest or Icon..

Anyway, here it is

Last edited by ScotchInformer; June 24th, 2021 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    It follows the same pattern of Shinobu's Juku Juku Jutsu. I really doubt that.

Most of the Ninja abilities we've seen so far are typical trickery. Raizo's scrolls, however, are pretty much magical and not far removed from Mont-dor's book abilities.
    Yep, that seems way too supernatural to just simply pass off as magical ninja trickery.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information