+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104
Results 2,061 to 2,075 of 2075

Thread: Vivre Card: One Piece Visual Dictionary, new One Piece Databook on sale 4th September

Default Re: Vivre Card: One Piece Visual Dictionary, new One Piece Databook on sale 4th Septe

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    Oh. I didn't realize that we had gotten to know his DF type.

Whats the name of it?
    We don't know the name, but I think it was specified that he ate a fruit that increased his size from his normal giant size.
    What reason would there be to interfere with a man's departure?
    Monkey D. Dragon

Nintendo ID: 0.o.MUGIWARA.o.0

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Default Re: Vivre Card: One Piece Visual Dictionary, new One Piece Databook on sale 4th Septe

I would guess since at his tallest he is 590 feet tall, Wolf's real size is about 59 feet tall, and that the highest level he can go is ten times his size.

So apparently the information about Bonney's ship being stolen from Big Mom might actually be fake.

Alright so it turns out that it was a mistranslation.
    Last edited by DarkWitch; August 18th, 2019 at 01:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkWitch View Post
    So apparently the information about Bonney's ship being stolen from Big Mom might actually be fake.

Yep, the original comments were talking about the difference in color due to one being cheese and the other cream.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Ray View Post
    We don't know the name, but I think it was specified that he ate a fruit that increased his size from his normal giant size.
    Technically, it was said his size is due to a fruit effect. Although it probably means he ate a fruit, it doesn't necessarily means it (Brownbeard has crocodile legs due to a fruit, but he never ate one).

Well, that's... in retrospect, I should have known something like that wouldn't be thrown as a small trivia of a sketch in a promotional booklet for a movie.

EDIT: Looking at LirabyofOhara, the "looks like one of mama's ships because she stole it from Linlin" was changed to "given how mama's ships are made of cream instead". So, yes, mistranslation.
    Last edited by .access timeco.; August 18th, 2019 at 06:13 AM.

Watch Bonney be like Big Moms sister or something ridiculous lol. Pink Hair, an aptitude to eat everything (less so with Bonney). She is much older than she lets on, thats for sure.

So I bought the Vivre Card sets from Amazon Japan. They're pretty cool, but I'm kinda torn. The Binders are really cool, but so are the little books they come in... I'm not sure whether or not to break them open.
    Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, Robin, Franky, Brook, Jimbei, Carrot, Vivi, Smoker

"ONE PIECE, IT EXISTS" - The Great Pirate Edward Newgate

Quote Originally Posted by Vongola_Boss_XI View Post
    So I bought the Vivre Card sets from Amazon Japan. They're pretty cool, but I'm kinda torn. The Binders are really cool, but so are the little books they come in... I'm not sure whether or not to break them open.
    I have the same problem, I still havnt made myself ripping the cards out, even though I got the cards like 10 months ago...

lol yeah, it's a really tough decision.... I still have them in the books.
    Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, Robin, Franky, Brook, Jimbei, Carrot, Vivi, Smoker

"ONE PIECE, IT EXISTS" - The Great Pirate Edward Newgate

Any news on where the next set could probably sell?

Discovered Stowaway ScotchInformer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by badwolf1234 View Post
    Any news on where the next set could probably sell?
    I said before, **********

Vivre Card Booster Set in August 2019, will be the last One, until they Announce for Back

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchInformer View Post
    That is why im asking if there is any announcements yet?

This release date requires an APForums Gold Account (tm) to view.

No new cards this month?

Quote Originally Posted by Strawhat Chan View Post
    No new cards this month?

No, while they still havent filled all of the EX card gaps, they are essentiallt caught up to the Reverie. I dont think they are goin to wait literal years for arcs to finish for new packs though. I think they will do a Binder 3 to accomodate enough space for a Skills set. This should be next IMO. There are tons of powers and moves in OP and we got a few skills so far.

Then, as arcs finish every few years, they'll do character packs again. Wano is gonna need like 4-5 packs by itself lmao

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information