+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: JUMP FORCE (2019 Video Game)

Default Re: JUMP FORCE (2019 Video Game)

Quote Originally Posted by Wanted Sogeking View Post
    I'm definitely maining Zoro after seeing that sick detailed one sword style lion strike. Sasuke moveset is awesome too, I like how they zoom on his face for his attacks and amaterasu feels more realistic than J Stars Victory VS.

I can't wait to see Ace, Boa Hancock, and Akainu.
    Okay, first off, there is no way you can know Zoro is any good until you play him. He may handle like an Ice Cream truck with a hippo in it driven by a drunk monkey. You don't know.

Also, in a compilation game? You MAY get Ace. Maybe Hancock as DLC.

https://kotaku.com/jump-force-is-an-...ers-1826819509

Kotaku interview confirms that Light won't be a fighter, and I just realized that he can't be an assist. The format of the game, of one health bar per team/player, you can't KO or kill someone, unless Light just kills the non active character, making you unable to swap of summon, but not actually dealing you damage.

I could see that work.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

If not, then Light is just a plot character, who figured out how to control reality to become the "god of the new world" or something, through shonen villains and obedient clones of the heroes attacking the real world.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    https://kotaku.com/jump-force-is-an-...ers-1826819509

Kotaku interview confirms that Light won't be a fighter, and I just realized that he can't be an assist. The format of the game, of one health bar per team/player, you can't KO or kill someone, unless Light just kills the non active character, making you unable to swap of summon, but not actually dealing you damage.

I could see that work.

If not, then Light is just a plot character, who figured out how to control reality to become the "god of the new world" or something, through shonen villains and obedient clones of the heroes attacking the real world.
    It would kind of kick ass if he were the main baddie.

I don't trust Obata/Ohba to write a good light plan now. I fear/feel morbid curiosity for what spike chunsoft might do.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

SW-4128-8032-0729

New Trailer featuring Light and Ryuk

I have two major concerns.

1. It's like Burning Blood, Gundam Versus or Jump Vs + Which were all pretty tedious after the first hour or two unless it has a really good online community (these were niche and so the only people playing were people who had been playing for ages and you had no chance.) so if it is then it needs an absolute amazing roster.

2. The rumours that there'll be little to no supports in the game. Which lets face it removes the likes of Food Wars, Probably Promised Neverland, Almost any sports series (Hiruma could still get in due to weapons but no way would they put Eyeshield 21 in now when it wasn't in when the others were in.) and most Romances are gonna get the snuff. Which lets face it is a good chunk of stuff in Jump. Which tbh puts me off a bit
    Oh hey, I do videos on figures and manga and stuff: https://www.youtube.com/thatmanhismerch

If light is here, and he's going to do something, he has to be a support. (or a plot only character/end boss)
    SW-4128-8032-0729

If you remove that narrator saying those inhumanly cheesy lines, things would be much better. The Light trailer got me excited until the "Unite... TO FIGHT!" made me blargh.

Zoro and Sasuke gameplay actually made me interested, I hate to admit. I am not a Zoro fan, but his fighting style is always a pleasure to watch. But I shall not cave in! I almost never like shonen main character/big boss/main character's rational best friend, so Freeza is probably the only character I really like that will end up in the roster (they are welcome to take that as a challenge and add Yoh just to make me swallow my words...).

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    If you remove that narrator saying those inhumanly cheesy lines, things would be much better. The Light trailer got me excited until the "Unite... TO FIGHT!" made me blargh.

Zoro and Sasuke gameplay actually made me interested, I hate to admit. I am not a Zoro fan, but his fighting style is always a pleasure to watch. But I shall not cave in! I almost never like shonen main character/big boss/main character's rational best friend, so Freeza is probably the only character I really like that will end up in the roster (they are welcome to take that as a challenge and add Yoh just to make me swallow my words...).
    Yoh from Shaman King?

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph D. Light View Post
    Yoh from Shaman King?
    The one and only (well, maybe not the only, but yes). Shaman King is amazing in the sense that it subverts so much of the usual shonen mentality and values and Yoh is definitely a prime example of that.

I saw people talking about Shaman King moving to a different publisher or magazine, I don't know, I am not aware of that. But Saint Seiya moved to Akita Shoten over 10 years ago and that doesn't keep Shueisha from using Seiya in all their crossover games, so there's hope.
    EDIT: Saw it, it is with Kodansha now. So kinda the same as Saint Seiya.
    Last edited by .access timeco.; June 16th, 2018 at 07:21 AM.

OK, I refuse to admit any interest in this game....

but: Character Wishlist in order of how likely they are to actually appear!

1) Gon
    2) Yusuke
    3) Jotaro
    4) Kenshin
    5) Killua
    6) Hiei
    7) Dio
    8) Hisoka
    9) Piccolo
    10) Jinbe
    11) Might Guy or Rock Lee
    12) Majin Buu
    13) Blackbeard
    14) Doflamingo
    15) Crocodile
    16) Kenpachi
    17) Usopp
    18) Nami
    19) Robin
    20) Kuwabara
    My TOP 25 most excellent​ characters! - Usopp, Luffy, Blackbeard, Robin, Crocodile, Nami, Zoro, Ivankov, Buggy, Mr. 2, Big Mom, Sanji, Franky, Magellan, Kizaru, Brook, Kureha, Barto, Kokoro, Whitebeard, Hiriluk, Aokiji, Jinbe, Belle-Mere, and Iceberg

New Information from Silconera Interview-
    -Development is around 60%
    -AI was set to be weaker at E3
    -The Game will have Clothing Damage(Possibly similar to Burning Blood)
    -Ryuk will not be playable
    -Game will mainly consist of Battle Characters since Sports ones will be difficult to add but there are some surprises.

LINK- http://www.siliconera.com/2018/06/18...medium=twitter

Quote Originally Posted by NZH97 View Post
    New Information from Silconera Interview-
    -Development is around 60%
    -AI was set to be weaker at E3
    -The Game will have Clothing Damage(Possibly similar to Burning Blood)
    -Ryuk will not be playable
    -Game will mainly consist of Battle Characters since Sports ones will be difficult to add but there are some surprises.

LINK- http://www.siliconera.com/2018/06/18...medium=twitter
    Kenshiro confirmed.

I thin that cloth or battle damage is a non- feature, it makes the loading of a scene heavier as you have to put in the models of the damage, or is gratuitous impact bruising, or it is that the clothes are a separate model than the body?

And in the end if you have a good fighting game, you won't notice it because of the action.

With the game 60% done and 7 months to go, putting resources into that is a mistake.

I'd rather if they put Deku's non masochist finger gun, Asta's new bullshit sword, Luffy's snakeman form and a Gintoki "final fantasy" ending joke than the whole show of tattered "leather" clothing.

Keep it to kenshiro and seiya, who's style depend on nudism and breaking their clothes/armor.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Ichigo, Rukia and Aizen from Bleach will appear in the game.

It's going to be JSVV+ featuring Light and Deku isn't it?

Well, Zoro is also a new character.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by redon View Post
    I guess that's better than Juha.

Hidden:

Quote Originally Posted by redon View Post
    Was really hoping for someone new like Grimmjow

Quote Originally Posted by NZH97 View Post
    Was really hoping for someone new like Grimmjow
    Yeah, or Kenpachi. I don't like Bleach as a series, but there *are* some cool characters. Not really big on any of the three we're getting. :'(
    My TOP 25 most excellent​ characters! - Usopp, Luffy, Blackbeard, Robin, Crocodile, Nami, Zoro, Ivankov, Buggy, Mr. 2, Big Mom, Sanji, Franky, Magellan, Kizaru, Brook, Kureha, Barto, Kokoro, Whitebeard, Hiriluk, Aokiji, Jinbe, Belle-Mere, and Iceberg

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information