+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: JUMP FORCE (2019 Video Game)

Default Re: JUMP FORCE (2019 Video Game)

Quote Originally Posted by Brainyz View Post
    If I have to guess, they'll most likely be side characters from franchises that already have their main character in the base game, because it would be too weird for them to license a show only for it to be DLC only.
    Some company to create a bigger base use to publish a cheaper base for their game with a little core of characters (or teams or modes) and make the rest available as dlc. I think this is a great idea, it makes the game accessible to a bigger public and everyone can choose what they want to buy. If then the customer likes the game he'll be inclined to buy other parts of it (I'd say if they're worth, but nowadays people pay a lot for costumes, so...), and maybe he wouldn't have bought the game itself if it was full price. That's what happens with games like The King of Fighters, PES or the biggest remunerative titles such as Fortnite and Pokemon Go.
    I think this could be a great strategy for this game, they could introduce more characters from the big brands and just a few for lesser known. This way people will see them anyway and could get interested in brands they didn't know about or were never moved to give them a chance. There are even fans who are interested only in a brand and will want more characters from that band, so the One Piece fan will buy all One Piece's characters and so on.

EDIT: another example is Dead By Daylight, in which there are licensed characters but are only accessible through DLCs for a fee and it is a winning strategy since every year more characters are released and more brands are included in it

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

https://store.bandainamcoent.eu/it/p...lezionisti-ps4

Preorders are open, the limited goes for 300€
    It does include 9 DLC characters (which can be purchased even separately), 30 cm diorama shown in image, steelbook, 3 art board (28x28 cm) and the customizables included in normal preorder.

C17 from Dragon Ball is the first dlc character announced (they told he's the 8th, has already been shown the 9th and I've missed it?).
    I think there could be 2 from One Piece, 2 from Dragon Ball, 2 from Naruto and the remaining from other brands if they want to push their 3 top seller. I expect Ace and one among Law, Nami, Boa, Shanks and Whitebeard.

That would be kind of ok, if the base game wasn't like 60 already.

http://www.siliconera.com/2018/09/21...tgs-2018-demo/

They seem to have reduced the number of sparks, effects and particles on scene (good) but seem to either have boosted the camera changes to see the face of the characters screaming (bad) or is just a showcase of those specific attacks?

I wanted to Blackbeard stop Ichigo's lame final sword like JWAHSHCsh did.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by IORI_17 View Post
    C17 from Dragon Ball is the first dlc character announced (they told he's the 8th, has already been shown the 9th and I've missed it?).
    I think there could be 2 from One Piece, 2 from Dragon Ball, 2 from Naruto and the remaining from other brands if they want to push their 3 top seller. I expect Ace and one among Law, Nami, Boa, Shanks and Whitebeard.
    That's Dragon Ball FighterZ DLC, they haven't announced the full roster yet to start announcing the ones in the DLC

So this game still looks like Burning Blood (which I pretty much hated) but.....it has playable Kurapika. Wasn't going to buy it but now I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Brainyz View Post
    That's Dragon Ball FighterZ DLC, they haven't announced the full roster yet to start announcing the ones in the DLC
    Right, I confused them.

I've seen the new videos, graphics look always gorgeous and it's easy to see visuals were their main target. Now I'd really like a videoguide which shows all the game mechanics (movement, dodging, combos, ecc) to get an idea of how deep and articulated it is.

Oh my god, that collector's edition is ridiculous. Hopefully there's a version somewhere in the middle pricing-wise.

I'm guessing I'm the only one who wants to see Katokyo Hitman Reborn characters in this game

Also hoping for some Toriko, Beelzebub, Jojo and Fist of the North Star characters

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

I want everyone with chapters counts over 180 in this (plus the shorties but goodies like death note).
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information