+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Football: 2018 World Cup

Your lord and savior Lord Gaimon's Avatar

Default Re: Football: 2018 World Cup

Fuck

I was rooting for Tunisia all along. But I noticed from the start that their defense was fuzzy. Especially during corner kicks, there was often a gap in the defense

Football's coming home lads! Sorry everyone else gonna go and give Belgium a thumping next week, breeze through the knockouts and Kane's gonna snatch the golden boot. It's set in stone.

Did Japan just beat Colombia?

Spoiler:

King of Little Sisters ~ Chrior's Avatar

Nippon banzai! When you play against 10 men for around 90 minutes, you're kinda expected to beat your opponents

On a different note... Senegal is beating Poland 2-0 with 2 of the weirest goals I've ever seen in World Cups. Definitely the weirdest ones of this edition.
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn. (Socrates (Σωκράτης) method to enlighten people, ca. 500 BC)

Russia's been the biggest surprise for me so far. Not only are they basically guaranteed a last 16 spot, they're also scoring goals galore. That run will most likely come to an end once they meet a good opponent in the last 16/8 but it's kinda cool to witness while it's lasting.

Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar

as for Russia, I believe their surprising road is coming to an end with Uruguay, and a full stop when they face either Spain or Portugal.
    Japan beating Colombia wow, and Senegal winning too, I really want an African country to pass the next fase

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information