+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 906: The Holy Land Mary Geoise

Default Re: Chapter 906: The Holy Land Mary Geoise

Quote Originally Posted by Katzztar View Post
    I've been racking my brains, as that shadowy figure on last page has a distinct laugh that sounds familiar. I couldn't remember who though. I had thought Robin at one time had a fufufu laugh (along with the laugh Saul tried to teach her), but on looking at the list on OP wikia of distinct laughs, she's not listed, nor could I find anything in her profile on a distinct laugh. So I returned to the distinct laugh list and found Doflomingo has a Fuffuffuffuffu laugh which really is close or matches the "fufu fufufu fu!!" we see on the last page.
    That's Doflamingo.

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    Heck, Rebecca is probably a better warrior than Vivi, actually having Haki and actual training.
    Rebecca is an undefeated gladiator and Vivi has never won a fight ever. Rebecca is no question a more powerful warrior.

What if the celestial dragons want to destroy luffys reputation with the strawhat? Wasnt there a saying in the OPverse that Luffy was 8m tall? So now we will have someone with that strawhat whom is big, 8m maybe, and that person destroys fishmen island. On the other hand, why should they care about his reputation rather than killing him. They have reason to be angry at Luffy

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Wanze View Post
    It's just the hat they made for the Luffy clone that Vegapunk developed that will replace the Shichibukai. The clone is going to destroy Fishman Island.
    lol no.
    Doflamingo knew about this 'treasure' from his days as a celestial dragon, before Luffy was born I think.

Want to see the Colored Manga Chapters in English? Support Snir in his endeavor by DONATING: http://sniraharon.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by YoiYoi View Post
    lol no.
    Doflamingo knew about this 'treasure' from his days as a celestial dragon, before Luffy was born I think.
    That's not what he was talking about.

Rebecca is an undefeated gladiator and Vivi has never won a fight ever. Rebecca is no question a more powerful warrior.
    She beat that number pair in the clock tower. =P

HAT the fuck is this doing here ?!!

So no one is talking about the assassin that's come to impel down?

I hope some shit goes down in Impel down and Doflamingo gets out and ends up in Marie Geoise.
    If he did and did some fighting there, he might have some business with the revolutionaries since they have the same goal.

That's not what he was talking about.
    Yes it is.
    He's been using his knowledge of the treasure to blackmail the celestial dragons.

Want to see the Colored Manga Chapters in English? Support Snir in his endeavor by DONATING: http://sniraharon.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Katzztar View Post
    What page? I looked back and I can't see it ... could be because I'm tired.
    Page 11 mate

Quote Originally Posted by Takto View Post
    What if the celestial dragons want to destroy luffys reputation with the strawhat? Wasnt there a saying in the OPverse that Luffy was 8m tall? So now we will have someone with that strawhat whom is big, 8m maybe, and that person destroys fishmen island. On the other hand, why should they care about his reputation rather than killing him. They have reason to be angry at Luffy
    I think you're onto something, I totally forgot that rumor. The possibilities for this reveal are endless @_@
    Croc or Enel would never.
    Wanna see the "ancient civilization destroyed" thing done really well? FFXIV did a great take on it. The bar's high for One Piece to beat.

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

Nobody is coming to assassinate Doflamingo. He's just rambling to provide exposition for the treasure's reveal.

Spoiler:

Why is the shadowy figure holding two wanted posters? Who could the other one be?

The hat does look quite large if you scale it with the bounty poster and that person there. So it might be some 8m tall person that might wear the hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy Jinx View Post
    She uses CoO.

It's the reason she was able to dodge Hakuba.
    or maybe she is just really good at what she trained to do?

Quote Originally Posted by SuburbanErrorist View Post
    She was trained to use observation haki by her father....?
    kyros taught her how to dodge, it doesn't mean it s haki.. hell we have no sign that kyros knows haki himself, let alone him being able to teach it to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    It was explicitly stated that she was using observation haki while in the colosseum.
    not in any translation i read

Since no one has said it I will say it first!

The second bounty is Zoro's!!

Or u kmpw, Enel ����

It's just the hat they made for the Luffy clone that Vegapunk developed that will replace the Shichibukai. The clone is going to destroy Fishman Island.
    Err, why would Vegapunk be in Mariejois? And why would their target be Fishman Island anyhow lol

Like you said, why would they need to destroy Luffy's reputation? He's an infamous pirate, the general public is already scared of him to begin with. If anything, they'd just send an admiral after him if they suddenly care so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Maju View Post
    or maybe she is just really good at what she trained to do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Maju View Post

kyros taught her how to dodge, it doesn't mean it s haki.. hell we have no sign that kyros knows haki himself, let alone him being able to teach it to her.
    As already mentioned, it was straight up stated that she uses CoO

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    Well, you're sucking at your job, then.

Backstories, motivations, life philosophies, skills, personality traits. They had a ton of screentime in their arcs that displayed all that.

I could list and reference them too.

Now, whether you like their characters or not, that's another thing, but they're definitely not flat.
    Oh, insults, that's fun. I'll leave this quote by E.M. Forster here (i.e. the guy who coined the terms flat and round characters) and then stop wasting my time with you afterwards:

Quote Originally Posted by E.M. Forster
    The test of a round character is whether it is capable of surprising in a convincing way. If it never surprises, it is flat. If it does not convince, it is a flat pretending to be round. It has the incalculability of life about it [...]
    Goodbye, sir.

Stelly will go under a redemption arc and fight Charloss.
    Charloss vs Stelly, book it.

And what bubbles do they mean?

Shirahoshi and Co never have been shown in bubbles? Why should they?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaworu View Post
    Love the hat reveal. There is far more to it than "you are da chosen one." That's like Level 0.1 woke thinking that's all it is.

The princess interactions were really cute. The art was off this chapter.
    The arts been off.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information