+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: One Piece "Episode of Skypiea", new TV Special (25th August 2018)

Default Re: One Piece "Episode of Skypiea", new TV Special (25th August 2018)

Looks like the same artist that does all the Log Collection covers, previous Episode of covers too.

Well, I've watched all the episodes till this sunday, I've seen the Skypiea arc loooooong time ago. And I was wondering, are they releasing every arc in a small tv-specials by cutting down the unnecessary parts?
    If this is true then it would be really great, I'd love to watch all the arcs in a short Tv-Specials episodes. I remember Initial D did a same thing by releasing their seasons in 3 different movies.
    Last edited by monypaisa; May 26th, 2019 at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by monypaisa View Post
    Well, I've watched all the episodes till this sunday, I've seen the Skypiea arc loooooong time ago. And I was wondering, are they releasing every arc in a small tv-specials by cutting down the unnecessary parts?
    If this is true then it would be really great, I'd love to watch all the arcs in a short Tv-Specials episodes. I remember Initial D did a same thing by releasing their seasons in 3 different movies.
    I mean you could, but some like Episode of Arabasta rush through the plot so much and isn't that enjoyable, Episode of Merry is a complete mess, Episode of Chopper is great but is re-imagined.

I'd recommend watching Episode of East Blue and Episode of Nami, maybe Episode of Luffy, it pretty much covers episode 1 to 44. After finishing that try watching One Pace episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by monypaisa View Post
    Well, I've watched all the episodes till this sunday, I've seen the Skypiea arc loooooong time ago. And I was wondering, are they releasing every arc in a small tv-specials by cutting down the unnecessary parts? 9Apps Vidmate https://get-cartoonhd.com
    That's what they've been doing so far. East Blue, Alabasta, Water 7, Enies Lobby, a third of Dressrosa, and now Skypiea. My guess is that Thriller Bark or Marineford are up next. The problem people have with these is that because of how long One Piece's arcs/sagas can get, it's pretty much impossible to condense them into TV specials without omitting crucial plot points.
    Last edited by seoking; May 31st, 2019 at 07:09 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information