+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: One Piece "Episode of Skypiea", new TV Special (25th August 2018)

Default Re: One Piece "Episode of Skypiea", new TV Special (25th August 2018)

Episode of Ace where they adapt the novels would be amazing. Please make this happen.

I'm really intrigued how it's all going to fit. The Noland-Calgara story is obviously very important and that's got to be at least 20 minutes by itself. Will Jaya be done in 5 minutes? I'm assuming we'll a heavy dose of Former God Enel and maybe 10 minutes of combined screentime for the priests, with the majority of that going to Satori. Shura can get his 10 seconds to get dusted by Wiper

I'm happy my favorite arc has been made into a special but I'm not going to get too excited. A bunch of smaller details will get glossed over for sure, but what about mid-level details such as Nola eating Luffy (which leads to Luffy discovering the gold)? Are we getting the Merry inexplicably healing itself? Is Pagaya getting Thor-ed?

Quote Originally Posted by Jakisuaki View Post
    Episode of Ace where they adapt the novels would be amazing. Please make this happen.
    I would really love something more elaborated like a four-oav adaptation of the Novels which drive us to Episode of Marineford.
    Prediction. Laffitte's ability: Tori Tori Fruit, Model Albatross, which brings bad luck;

I'm working on my bad English, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakisuaki View Post
    are the novels written by oda?

Quote Originally Posted by Maju View Post
    are the novels written by oda?
    I think they're supervised by him.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information