+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread: Chapter 904: The Entrance of The Revolutionary Army Commanders

Default Re: Chapter 904: The Entrance of The Revolutionary Army Commanders

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale View Post
    I'm talking about future events , not past events . Luffy also was bodied by Rob Lucci but we know Luffy always improve and become stronger (exhibit A : luffy defeating katakuri)
    the only thing sanji did was crying and making cakes .

Other SHP wouldn't go for the big fishes like three calamities .
    Here's how the scenario would go : Sanji got one-shotted by one of calamities , Zoro then helped him and Zoro improved himself to win the match. Zoro then gets the bounty of $1 billion while Sanji got $33 million bounty (there was a typo on his bounty where the bounty got one more 0's)
    You come at the king, you best not miss.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow5963 View Post
    I also thought they were fighting a war, but Dragon's plan to declare war implies different.Also I asume the war would last the rest of the series, they can loose a battle for the purpose you say, but thats not losing the war.
    Yeah, maybe what the revos did was what we saw this chapter. And that was it.

Well, losing a battle or war would be the same in this case. The same way Marine Ford was callwd a war, even though it lasted a day of confrontation. I just imagine a point in the story where the hope of freedom has been crushed as the revolutionaries had been defeated and lost the will to fight.

So, in real terms, no they would not lose a war, they would lose an impirtsnt battle wjere the world think the revolutionaries are done for. But because Oda also calls a war, a single day of combat, it is also safe to say that the war declared by Dragon is lost, but the war declared by Luffy, in which the revos join, wins.
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    He's not alone, he's got Camel.
    Ok, Camel is his crew. The point is, if Oda needs someone to sail the ocean alone he can put it above a giant duck and make him sail alone for example.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale View Post
    sanji was getting his legs destroyed against someone like Vergo , what would he do against the three calamities?
    Luffy was getting his haki penetrated by someone like Hody, what would he do against the three Sweetcommanders?

Remember that time when local nobody Mr 3 did what two warlords, the warlord slayer, a revo commander and an emperor all failed to do and held off Magellan's poison waves. There could possibly be some sort of lesson to learn there

Sweet Home Chicago Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    Remember that time when local nobody Mr 3 did what two warlords, the warlord slayer, a revo commander and an emperor all failed to do and held off Magellan's poison waves. There could possibly be some sort of lesson to learn there
    Mr. 3 has a much higher bounty-douriki-power level, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBits
    Place your bets. Is [AlphaMale/AlphaBro, an obvious ban evader] going to get banned again today, tomorrow, or in a week?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBro
    okay let's bet . Would love to see your losing face next week !
    An actual bet and conversation on the Chapter 905 thread, literally an hour before he got banned again.

Well, some fruit powers are that good, and can fuc up power levels. But oda slowly tries to do something against it with haki.

Even something like sugar's fruit these days can be countered since top tiers have CoO that can see in the future, or maybe not even top tier coo if normal coo can feel the intention of someone.

There is also knowing your enemy or what he does and not just get random surprise gift and open it.

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by K. Kira XXIII View Post
    Yeah, maybe what the revos did was what we saw this chapter. And that was it.

Well, losing a battle or war would be the same in this case. The same way Marine Ford was callwd a war, even though it lasted a day of confrontation. I just imagine a point in the story where the hope of freedom has been crushed as the revolutionaries had been defeated and lost the will to fight.

So, in real terms, no they would not lose a war, they would lose an impirtsnt battle wjere the world think the revolutionaries are done for. But because Oda also calls a war, a single day of combat, it is also safe to say that the war declared by Dragon is lost, but the war declared by Luffy, in which the revos join, wins.
    I don't think it will go that way, I think after the declaration of war conflicts trough the world will escalate ending with a great battle a the end. Also the declaration of war does not need to include violece or combat, the WG declare war on WB by announcing Ace's execution, giving both sides time to prepare for the battle, in Dragon"s case he means to show up unannounced and declare war, if he losses a battle there it be pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow5963 View Post
    I don't think it will go that way, I think after the declaration of war conflicts trough the world will escalate ending with a great battle a the end. Also the declaration of war does not need to include violece or combat, the WG declare war on WB by announcing Ace's execution, giving both sides time to prepare for the battle, in Dragon"s case he means to show up unannounced and declare war, if he losses a battle there it be pathetic.
    Absolutely, I don't mean to say the revos will lose at the Reverie. I am just saying that when the revos and the WG clash in their "Marineford War" they will lose.

Then they'll have their payback once Luffy charges during the final war.
    Hidden:
    Hidden:

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by K. Kira XXIII View Post
    Absolutely, I don't mean to say the revos will lose at the Reverie. I am just saying that when the revos and the WG clash in their "Marineford War" they will lose.

Then they'll have their payback once Luffy charges during the final war.
    Well we just have different views on how everything is going to play out, personally I think the final war will be revolutionaries Vs WG with Luffy joining because his friend( Alabasta, Sakura and fishman island, etc...) are involve in the war, with his joining tipping the scales in favor of revos.

Pretty much, I see it as the Straw Hats going against the WG and the Blackbeard pirates in a three way war to decide the finale. With the allies as you mebtion, joining the Starw Hats for one last stand.
    Hidden:
    Hidden:

Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    Well, some fruit powers are that good, and can fuc up power levels. But oda slowly tries to do something against it with haki.
    Enels DF is the most powerful one in the entire manga. Seriously, with his observation haki, he could hit anyone with a powerful lightning blow from a far distance. Making Blackbeards yami-yami fruit pointless. And he can move with the speed of light, making him the fastest along with Kizaru.

Quote Originally Posted by Knaxern View Post
    Enels DF is the most powerful one in the entire manga. Seriously, with his observation haki, he could hit anyone with a powerful lightning blow from a far distance. Making Blackbeards yami-yami fruit pointless. And he can move with the speed of light, making him the fastest along with Kizaru.
    Lightning doesnt come close to the speed of light. Actually Enels fruit is like a gimped version of Kizaru who has the strongest Logia in the series.

Queen's got the Funk Roronoa Zacho's Avatar

Amen. And he also managed to pass by all the marine Forces including the 3 admirals, the FA and Garp and reached Ace' scaffold. This is still sth that deserves appreciation IMHO. He is a sneaky brilliant bastard.
    I still loved how Magellan wasn't wasting any second with Chat (he just made sure he is facing BB) and immediately released his Hydra to BB. That's how it's done, dear villains.
    actual sized Queen-GIF (alternative colours): https://media.giphy.com/media/SUEiLt...hgCz/giphy.gif
    My imagination of Moria's ol' crew: https://ibb.co/hEDSv8

Spoilers soon?? Ahhhhh
    One Piece ,\/,,

16 characters of Oops.. wrong thread. Anyway let's wait until it arrives :)
    Last edited by kirei_lanford; May 23rd, 2018 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buggy D. Clown View Post
    Spoilers soon?? Ahhhhh
    Nope. Didn't you hear? One Piece was cancelled (Source - me)
    Last.fm | Tumblr | MAL | Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー)TSUKAME SUCCESS !
     A  TURTLE  MADE  IT  TO  THE  WATER 

Quote Originally Posted by FelRes View Post
    Nope. Didn't you hear? One Piece was cancelled (Source - me)
    Don't do that lol
    One Piece ,\/,,

You might want to remove that pic.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information