+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hiatus Over

Default Hiatus Over

Hi AP Forums, it's been a while. I don't think anyone remembers me, but i have been on a break from OP(and this place) for more than a year now. I think it's time to catch up

I thought about creating a thread to type my thoughts while catching up. I don't remember the forum rules exactly, so if this thread is breaking any rules sorry about that. Feel free to delete this

I will update this post as i read through the manga. It may take some time, honestly i am bad at catching up with stuff. And one piece was such a huge part of my life, that this seems somewhat daunting
    Last edited by sggupta; April 15th, 2018 at 08:23 PM.
    that which cannot be stopped:inherited will,a man's dream,and the flow of time.as long as man continues to seek out the answer to freedom,these things shall never be stopped.-PK Gol D. Roger

Default Re: Hiatus Over

Well, I'm glad you're back, whoever you are. Though I really doubt you needed to start a new thread for this.

damn title. I thought Togashi was back...

Anyway, your concerns may be fitting the "reading OnePiece again" thread. It's somewhere on this forum.
    At this instant, Byron was horseriding in front of us, and my lady could not, of all day, forget his appearance. I decided then not to hand this letter from Goethe to Byron, so much I was afraid of being cuckold. I regret it.
    --Arthur Schopenhauer

I think the introduction forums would make more sense but welcome back nonetheless
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

Sure, I remember that nick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

if you were on a break for a year you just missed like 30ish chapters. That's like an hour or two of reading.

I remember you from your sig. Welcome back mate! Get ready for the upcoming debates lol But fun never the less. Expect to see you around!
    What reason would there be to interfere with a man's departure?
    Monkey D. Dragon

Nintendo ID: 0.o.MUGIWARA.o.0

Future Smash Hit Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

Welcome back!

You definitely have some very fun content to get through.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    I think the introduction forums would make more sense but welcome back nonetheless
    yeah i thought about it, but i always felt more at home in the manga section

Quote Originally Posted by fuzi11 View Post
    if you were on a break for a year you just missed like 30ish chapters. That's like an hour or two of reading.
    I believe last i read was around 850-ish mark. and i have always been a slower reader, esp with manga.

But it's not abot the time needed to catch up, it's just that it's the first time i took a break since i started reading OP

Quote Originally Posted by X-Ray View Post
    I remember you from your sig. Welcome back mate! Get ready for the upcoming debates lol But fun never the less. Expect to see you around!
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Welcome back!

You definitely have some very fun content to get through.
    Nice! Last time i was reading everyone was disappointed with what they felt like a water7 rehash, myself included
    that which cannot be stopped:inherited will,a man's dream,and the flow of time.as long as man continues to seek out the answer to freedom,these things shall never be stopped.-PK Gol D. Roger

Quote Originally Posted by sggupta View Post
    yeah i thought about it, but i always felt more at home in the manga section

I believe last i read was around 850-ish mark. and i have always been a slower reader, esp with manga.

But it's not abot the time needed to catch up, it's just that it's the first time i took a break since i started reading OP

thanks!

Nice! Last time i was reading everyone was disappointed with what they felt like a water7 rehash, myself included
    Well if you want any super mild hints

This rest of the WCI arc is certainly different...people are also polarized about it but towards the end of any arc in one piece there'll be people saying cmon so it'll certainly be interesting to see where it ends up reputation wise.

I think itd be a neat idea to update this post with your thoughts after a certain # of chapters to gauge your reaction in real time independent of Us lol.
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

Future Smash Hit Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

Quote Originally Posted by sggupta View Post
    Well, your mileage may vary on the most recent chapters, but the wedding has been very highly regarded and the past year's stuff overall hasn't felt like much of a retread of anything.

Spoiler:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information