+ Reply to Thread
Page 368 of 379 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 366 367 368 369 370 378 ... LastLast
Results 7,341 to 7,360 of 7561

Thread: My Hero Academia II - A true Hero

Default Re: My Hero Academia II - A true Hero

Her quirk reminds me a lot of "You are an ant now" guy from Bleach.

Discovered Stowaway El-Matematico's Avatar

It's amazing what a mutation of the gene responsible for your little toe can do.
    Wash your hands.

It's no wonder AFO wants this quirk, and why the heroes would consider him the victor if he got it.
    Shit's pretty damn broken.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

Can we go back to the students and teachers recuperating?

Anybody else notice that when she uses her quirk there are stripes in the word bubbles? Classic.

Obviously Star's quirk is strong but she only ever uses half of it on other things. She always keeps the 2nd charge on herself and I would assume changes it depending on the situation, like giving herself super strength. I will admit it is a bit of a stretch though that she can use her quirk after touching the laser because she still requires the time to speak the rule. In the time it takes to speak that laser should be penetrating through her hand. I'd say the trick to beating her is acting faster than she can speak or stopping her from speaking. Of course, she could already have made a rule on herself that counters these 2 obvious weaknesses.

Also, the Star Wars references were pretty funny.

The handling of this new power is hilarious.

Cool chapter, hoping that Star doesnīt lose her quirk though, Tomura is already really damn strong as he is and she hasnīt been around that much to show it off.

Also, her power working on the air itself is kind of weird, does isnīt work if she uses the wrong term? Then again with these kind of powers is better to not think too deeply about them, itīs magic and thatīs it.

No wonder Star looks so much like All Might. She pretty much turned herself into him. I hope she didn't lose her quirk but it's not looking good. At this rate, the final fight between Deku and Shiggy will destroy half the country no matter who wins.

NNID: jervinnectar

When you expect there will be less HxH after last chapter, but Hori ramps it up instead!

The means of escape from her ability is very cheesy. "I'm not actually the person who you called out, even though when you spoke the name you clearly meant me, who you even touched."

It's not quite Kubo's "Did you think Espada go from 1 to 10? It's actually 0 to 9, lol." but it's close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    When you expect there will be less HxH after last chapter, but Hori ramps it up instead!

The means of escape from her ability is very cheesy. "I'm not actually the person who you called out, even though when you spoke the name you clearly meant me, who you even touched."

It's not quite Kubo's "Did you think Espada go from 1 to 10? It's actually 0 to 9, lol." but it's close.
    Lol. Yeah that's kind of a weird loophole. So anyone that changed their name can dodge it? ��

I'm guessing it's more "we are two people in one!" rather than just a different name.

Honestly how much more power up does he need, without this quirk he is basically unstoppable, to introduce a new hero and then trying to have her lose her quirk just add unnecessary drama. The villain is already OP

The villain is a greedy fucker, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I'm guessing it's more "we are two people in one!" rather than just a different name.
    Yeah but she touched the motherfucker. That means the ability doesn't affect what was meant by the user, but what was vocalized.

And then that means the ability has something like an AI (for example) in it that gets confused when both parameters, as in, touching the object and uttering its name, don't quite compute so it just renders the whole move invalid. And how does the said AI even know Shigi is actually 2 persons? It's just silly when you try to deconstruct it.

It's like the ability is one of the worst type of commenters online, the hair splitting corrector, lol.

Pictured quirk: New Order
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Yeah but she touched the motherfucker. That means the ability doesn't affect what was meant by the user, but what was vocalized.
    I imagine its like if she touched a cat while believing its a dog or touching lemon juice and thinking its water. If she's wrong about what she think she's touching then it doesnt work.

Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    I imagine its like if she touched a cat while believing its a dog or touching lemon juice and thinking its water. If she's wrong about what she think she's touching then it doesnt work.
    But who decides whether she's right or wrong? Some supreme planetary collective consciousness?

For her ability to even work like that, it would have to be connected to something like a gigantic database with a supreme AI capable of making split second decisions in multiple different environments all across the world.

you would think with all her experience as a top superhero she would have actually faced agents or fake names before but guess that's somehow a first despite the fact that everyone literally uses villain names instead of real names.

Ohh can you imagine a king crimson type of battle for the end game instead of naruto jutsu bombs or dragon ball z clashes i'll be totally down for that even if this series logic completely spiral downwards

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information