Page 367 of 378 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 369 377 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,340 of 7560

Thread: My Hero Academia II - A true Hero

Default Re: My Hero Academia II - A true Hero

All Might's apprentice being a muscle girl is so Horikoshi. ��
    She/Her
    Want to be a girl? Click here!
    What's gender dysphoria, you ask? Click here to find out!

I'm gonna say it… Where the hell is Captain Celebrity?!

Okay, Okay. It's my fault for assuming he's the current US number one, and maybe his scandalous reputation keeps him out the top spot. But, the guy's gotta be in the top 5. Top 10 at least. That being said, I'm looking forward to learning more about Star And Stripe. And thinking about it, we don't know exactly how long All Might lived in America. There time for him to have had a sidekick or U.S. partner.

NNID: jervinnectar

YES! Come to me, heroine who is not Wonder Woman but totally is!

When did the series turn into HunterxHunter?

Wow, the newest chapter of Hunter X Hunter sure came out of nowhere!

...that was My Hero? Huh.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by TLC View Post
    When did the series turn into HunterxHunter?
    Lol, I wrote that before seeing your post.

Definite "four chapters of dialogue in three pages" vibes.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Dunno, three days until ultimate Shiggy completion feel too sudden, it may be a trap. Stain keeps being cool however, seeing him jumping onto the raging sea was neat.

Regardind the new character, I will have to wait to give an opinion, but so far I am not really fond of the whole flag-like scheme, the huge-ass cape is cool though.

Stain continues to prove being one of the most enjoyable characters in the series. Love that guy.

While I look forward to our new hero - and the prospect of seeing more international heroes - there's a part of me that wish we'd just keep ourselves to the established cast. Horikoshi hasn't been the best at utilizing his cast effectively and with this being the final arc I'd much rather see the teachers and classmates. But who knows, maybe she'll be a smash hit, so no judging yet. And I gotta give a thumbs up for the quality female heroes we've been getting.
    Wano Predictions
    Spoiler:

When I look at that final page, this plays in my head.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

Vigilantes talk
    Spoiler:
    So Six is normal child from one of Ujiko's orphanages that can form a sense of self. And I guess we discovered what Toga found, a shitload of explosives. Mr. Oguro came an went to soon.

Wow! I totally overthought the last chapter. Glad we finally got a backstory on No. 6. Really surprised he was once human. It's scary to think what Ujiko can do to a living body.

As for Knuckleduster dying... I don't think he will. I think Koichi will show up, investigating where the gun shot came from. But, I don't see No. 6 fighting Koichi again. So either No. 6 is blown to bits or AFO calls the mission a failure and warps him out only to kill No. 6 himself.

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Vigilantes talk
    Spoiler:
    So Six is normal child from one of Ujiko's orphanages that can form a sense of self. And I guess we discovered what Toga found, a shitload of explosives. Mr. Oguro came an went to soon.
    Oh! I forgot Ujiko owned orphanages! Guess that explains where he got him.

a tool shiragaki thats what you are

I forgot to say this last week, but a little more foreshadowing for the USA top heroine would have been nice, then again since her first battle is against the final boss this may well be her "only" fight... Hopefully not, it would be a little lame to show up from nowhere and losing inmediantly.

Still, I liked the everything else, Spinner weirdly enough is a character I care about. Also, Tomura“s question at the end is weird, if he is truly on control again it makes me wonder why he is following AFO“s orders at all.

I really hope this is not Star and Stripe's only battle, she is way too cool to be a one-shot.

Well considering stealing One For All was his midgame and stealing Star and Stripe's quirk was the end of the game if he managed it, I don't think Star is going to lose. The way All For One describes her it seems her quirk just overpowers, or at least out-maneuvers (Mirio-esque) everything. I'd lean towards overpowering given her connection to All Might and her appearance. I'm guessing Shigaraki's destruction quirk won't work against her and if they fight in the air then he also can't destroy the ground to upset her footing.

Nagant's backstory as a Hero Comission hitman from vol. 32 extras:
    Hidden:

THE Lady Nagant

Since I feel like Lady Nagant’s past will take up a whole volume by itself if I drew it in its entirety, I’ve cut it short by a lot.
    The reason why Nagant didn’t get erased and instead got imprisoned was because of the Chairwoman’s (the middle-aged lady character’s) decision.
    The previous chairman had always treated people as disposable assets even before Nagant came into the picture. At first, all he used were people from the underside of society, but the heroes committing crime increased and became organized. The techniques they use were only becoming cleverer, and their crimes swelled up to the point that the HSPC weren’t able to deal with them with only people from the underside of society.
    And so, they turned to using people from public–heroes–so that they can freely move when going against other heroes. The Chairwoman, who disagreed with the Previous Chairman’s methods, ordered for Nagant to be imprisoned in Tartarus where there is no fear of information leaks. This way, she was able to prevent Nagant from getting executed and use her as an example to discourage disputes between heroes.
    So, in order to prevent failures as with Lady Nagant’s incident from happening again, she zeroed in on Takami Keigo as her [Nagant’s] successor, intending to educate, train him from an even younger age [than Nagant] and have him fulfil his duty his whole life.
    If I manage to safely finish serialization, I wanna draw a short titled “The Beautiful Lady Nagant ~The Brightest Star in the Cage~”. But I probably won’t. Why, you ask? Because I’m sleepy!
    The Chairwoman

She first appeared in volume 20. She got done in by Re-Destro’s copy in volume 31.

source:https://hanashimas.tumblr.com/post/6...lume-32-extras

More Spinner. Nice. I can understand why some heteromophs are following Spinner given hero society pre-Liberation War wasn't all that great for some (or most?) of them. Why go back to that when Spinner propaganda promises a better world?
    I'm just waiting for the heroes, especially heteromorph heroes, to address the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Nagant's backstory as a Hero Comission hitman from vol. 32 extras:
    Hidden:

THE Lady Nagant

Since I feel like Lady Nagant’s past will take up a whole volume by itself if I drew it in its entirety, I’ve cut it short by a lot.
    The reason why Nagant didn’t get erased and instead got imprisoned was because of the Chairwoman’s (the middle-aged lady character’s) decision.
    The previous chairman had always treated people as disposable assets even before Nagant came into the picture. At first, all he used were people from the underside of society, but the heroes committing crime increased and became organized. The techniques they use were only becoming cleverer, and their crimes swelled up to the point that the HSPC weren’t able to deal with them with only people from the underside of society.
    And so, they turned to using people from public–heroes–so that they can freely move when going against other heroes. The Chairwoman, who disagreed with the Previous Chairman’s methods, ordered for Nagant to be imprisoned in Tartarus where there is no fear of information leaks. This way, she was able to prevent Nagant from getting executed and use her as an example to discourage disputes between heroes.
    So, in order to prevent failures as with Lady Nagant’s incident from happening again, she zeroed in on Takami Keigo as her [Nagant’s] successor, intending to educate, train him from an even younger age [than Nagant] and have him fulfil his duty his whole life.
    If I manage to safely finish serialization, I wanna draw a short titled “The Beautiful Lady Nagant ~The Brightest Star in the Cage~”. But I probably won’t. Why, you ask? Because I’m sleepy!
    The Chairwoman

She first appeared in volume 20. She got done in by Re-Destro’s copy in volume 31.

source:https://hanashimas.tumblr.com/post/6...lume-32-extras
    Horikoshi? You do know your audience loves world building chapters, right? It's like he's forcing himself to stay on the fighty-fight shonen road (while delegating world building to My Hero Vigilantes, School Briefs, etc.) instead of exploring more of that world.

Also, confirmation the Chairwoman's dead. Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by Nectar View Post
    Horikoshi? You do know your audience loves world building chapters, right? It's like he's forcing himself to stay on the fighty-fight shonen road (while delegating world building to My Hero Vigilantes, School Briefs, etc.) instead of exploring more of that world.

Also, confirmation the Chairwoman's dead. Wow!
    No surprise on Hilary, Hawks even went "the bitch is dead" when he was out of hospital.

World Building? No can do. Gotta keep flashy fight after flashy fight or the audience will lose interest, can't be axed again I CAN'T, and more power ups and Deku gotta be the center of everything or else they might forget who is him.

I hope that Star and Stripes will have ability like Kizaru from One Piece - with control over shape of her body, being made out of element of sorts and giving her insane speed. Like Plasma quirk or something along those lines.

All in all surprisingly I am really hyped for fight of new character that currently seems to be strongest hero in My Hero Academia World and Shigaraki who most likely is most powerful Villain in this world. Cool stuff.

I expect her to do amazingly good against Shigaraki and this fight ending up with a draw. She also seems to have same arm protectors that All Might given Deku, so she very likely is a brawler of sorts.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information