+ Reply to Thread
Page 364 of 379 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 362 363 364 365 366 374 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,280 of 7562

Thread: My Hero Academia II - A true Hero

Default Re: My Hero Academia II - A true Hero

Deku tops Kacchan in France

That spices things up in vacations I guess.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Twice, Toga, Dabi, Froppy, and Mirko all in the Top 20. I approve.

NNID: jervinnectar

Red Flag Toshinori at the end
    https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1009815

No Heteromorphs? WTF, shelters? I'm glad this arc is exposing the racism in this society. Now if only the heroes would address it.
    Glad we got an explanation why AFO/Shiggy didn't just teleport away during the Tartarus breakout. Not sure how they can restore the Nomu's minds if it's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Yeah, Toshinori must've had his talk with Stain by now. Looks like there's some serous thoughts running through his head.

I liked that the guy with the weird head from chapter 1 came back, pretty cool.

I also like the point being made overall. How much longer do they want to play the role of the audience and keep complaining like they're above the drama?
    Happy that the loudmouth ended up putting his umbrella over Deku too.
    A good touch, as opposed to the cliche of just shutting up and disappearing without any apologetic action.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Nectar View Post
    No Heteromorphs? WTF, shelters? I'm glad this arc is exposing the racism in this society. Now if only the heroes would address it.
    The villains eliminate a Klan cell, but the heroes acknowledging discrimination on mutant type quirks?! That's too far, or something the could only be done in vigilantes.

Glad to see Aizawa only lost one eye.

So how racist is the My hero world exactly? We arent talking about people being bad people but actual governmental or massive organisation having openly discriminatory policies. Isnt that weird?

Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    So how racist is the My hero world exactly? We arent talking about people being bad people but actual governmental or massive organisation having openly discriminatory policies. Isnt that weird?
    It seems to be pretty bad given what some characters said in Vigilantes. I'd say it's probably like a type of systemic racism. It's not talked about enough, but folks that live it are aware of it.

I like that Shark puppy lady called Deku her crybaby hero lol. Hopefully this narration from Nezu or was it Hawks? Means we get some much needed down time for the kids. Basically all the stuff that probably needed to happen during the hospital stay.

I've never seen France's popularity poll. Is this the usual line up for them?

Also..Why was Kaminari slapping Bakugo? Lol.

Cool chapter, curious about what will happen next, perhaps it´s time to see the villain´s side again? I am wondering how Spinner, Dabi and Toga are doing without Shiggy. There are also the MLA members that got away, since Hori bothered to get them designs maybe we will see some of them again.

About the shelter thing, maybe she tried first with the irregular ones first? You know, civilians defending their towns and the like. Mha´s seems to have discrimination against muntant-type quirks, but the KKK´s equivalent was out of money meaning they didn´t have that much influence, so I really doubt that a school´s shelter would turn away someone just because of their looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    It seems to be pretty bad given what some characters said in Vigilantes. I'd say it's probably like a type of systemic racism. It's not talked about enough, but folks that live it are aware of it.

I like that Shark puppy lady called Deku her crybaby hero lol. Hopefully this narration from Nezu or was it Hawks? Means we get some much needed down time for the kids. Basically all the stuff that probably needed to happen during the hospital stay.

I've never seen France's popularity poll. Is this the usual line up for them?

Also..Why was Kaminari slapping Bakugo? Lol.
    From what I remember someone was talking about the government helping out people with mutant bodies because most residences are built with the average human body in mind. But that means they can't live just anywhere and that can affect where they work, etc.

From what I read online, Kaminari was trying to stop Bakugo from giving that guy the stink eye for insulting Best Jeanist. I love little details like that.

Quote Originally Posted by DestinyDogma View Post
    Cool chapter, curious about what will happen next, perhaps it´s time to see the villain´s side again? I am wondering how Spinner, Dabi and Toga are doing without Shiggy. There are also the MLA members that got away, since Hori bothered to get them designs maybe we will see some of them again.

About the shelter thing, maybe she tried first with the irregular ones first? You know, civilians defending their towns and the like. Mha´s seems to have discrimination against muntant-type quirks, but the KKK´s equivalent was out of money meaning they didn´t have that much influence, so I really doubt that a school´s shelter would turn away someone just because of their looks.
    I think most schools with hero programs became shelters so I'm assuming she got turned away from other schools. But, I don't see it as an isolated incident. My Hero Vigilantes and Spinner would indicate otherwise. Maybe not widespread but it's there.

Correct me if I am wrong, but is Toga even with the villains at the moment? I know Spinner, Dabi and Sceptic are but the last we saw of Toga was her fight with Ochako, and she was shown to be on her own when the last arc ended.

Toga was left far behind Gigantomachia after she jumped off to confront Ochako.
    So she was seperated by miles.

She did say she was "going back to the League" as she was running after their scuffle,
    but it's unconfirmed if she made it back to them yet.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Nectar View Post
    I think most schools with hero programs became shelters so I'm assuming she got turned away from other schools. But, I don't see it as an isolated incident. My Hero Vigilantes and Spinner would indicate otherwise. Maybe not widespread but it's there.
    Thats the thing tho. For me thats the difference between a local store turning away a gay person as its policy and a wallmart turning away a gay person as its policy. I thought the idea was that racism existed not that it was the norm and could just be an open display by big corporation in life and death situation. Thats seems very odd to me.

New Vigilantes chapter

Spoiler:
    Surprise! Turns out it was AFO all along

Quote Originally Posted by Coookie View Post
    New Vigilantes chapter

Spoiler:
    Surprise! Turns out it was AFO all along
    Now I got Agatha All Along stuck in head again, PH.

But, yeah, it makes sense. A true remnant of O'Clock wouldn't be so nonchalant about killing. And, we've only seen actual talking vestiges from One For All and All For One. So that means Number 6 has a copy of All For One with all his quirks pre-installed. I can see AFO deciding not to give Shigaraki Overclock because Number 6 failed to kill Koichi with it. If it can't take out The Crawler, no way is it taking down an One For All user.

They really went for Mon-chan but can't show amputated fingers. Censorship is weird.

That is an specific no-no because yakuzas
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Makes sense, but it's not like he lost a phalange. He lost half of one hand resulting in losing three hands.
    Also:
    Can't show a parent beating his child. But can show him hitting the child's face with a gardening tool resulting in a scar.
    god censorship is dumb.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information