+ Reply to Thread
Page 338 of 345 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 336 337 338 339 340 ... LastLast
Results 6,741 to 6,760 of 6884

Thread: My Hero Academia II - It Burns

Default Re: My Hero Academia II - It Burns

New PV for the 5th season: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AkQ...83%8D%E3%83%AB

It looks good, but I am hoping they get to the villain arc fast since it is the thing I am looking foward the most.

Spoilers are out and.

Spoiler:
    The two other OFA users in a time out while the others get nice chairs to sit in cracks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Spoilers are out and.

Spoiler:
    The two other OFA users in a time out while the others get nice chairs to sit in cracks me up.
    At least showing them
    Spoiler:
    Kills the "BACK U GO" theory. That and what the 4th found out about OFA killing you faster if you already have a quirk. Hellboy-kun is a class act respecting Deku's time to beat his meat.

Lurking since 2007... Nidhoeggr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    At least showing them
    Spoiler:
    Kills the "BACK U GO" theory. That and what the 4th found out about OFA killing you faster if you already have a quirk. Hellboy-kun is a class act respecting Deku's time to beat his meat.
    Spoiler:
    Does it though? If anything the design being very similar and the character's face being deliberately hidden just fuels the speculation...
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. - Sun Tzu, The Art Of War

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhoeggr View Post
    Spoiler:
    Does it though? If anything the design being very similar and the character's face being deliberately hidden just fuels the speculation...
    Unless
    Spoiler:
    You want to add time travel and have them die young, yes it kills that theory.

Lurking since 2007... Nidhoeggr's Avatar

Unless
    Spoiler:
    You want to add time travel and have them die young, yes it kills that theory.
    Spoiler:
    Wouldn't be the first time a series jumped the shark by adding time travel, just saying...
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. - Sun Tzu, The Art Of War

It's definitely all bizarre...
    Spoiler:
    Why hide those two? And it's definitely a similar look to Bakugo. But yeah it doesn't make sense to be time travel. This mystery is so weird! What do you have to do to be put in quirk soul timeout?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Spoilers are out and.

Spoiler:
    At the risk of being passé, these spoilers remind of an old Family guy skit:
    Spoiler:

Also:
    Spoiler:
    It really sucks that Deku might be the last person to use this quirk. That's just terrible news, although I guess it does negate a scenario where Deku could pass his quirk on in order to stall out this battle more. No, he needs to be the one to end AFO.

Although, I wonder if Eri's quirk would negate the side effects of OFA?

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1008927
    Spoiler:
    Toshinori hold OFA for 40 years, the 4th for 18. Damn Shigaraki Sr. is old.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1008927
    Spoiler:
    Toshinori hold OFA for 40 years, the 4th for 18. Damn Shigaraki Sr. is old.

Huh, at least we finally know how old All Might is. He's definitely held together really well! It's no wonder the shock of his loss has so damaged the world!
    She/Her | If you want to be a girl you can just be a girl.

heh
    Spoiler:

All that theorizing and the 2nd and 3rd were only being tusndere for Deku.

Read chapter 305

Spoiler:
    That was an amazing chapter, and was an excellent showcase of the good qualities of Deku. I love that they brought up both the mindset of "some people are beyond saving" and "if we try to actually understand villains we might reach a better solution", then forcing Deku to make a decision towards Shigaraki. And the decision he took feels perfectly in line with his character, and calls back to what a hero is supposed to be, the ideals that All Might stood for.

And I guess, with the world being so full of cynicism right now, I'm overjoyed when I read a chapter with optimistic messages that manage to put real weight behind them.

All of this makes me think back to Naruto and how much I loathed that Naruto and Sakura kept trying to save Sasuke, despite being a very similar concept. It's like this chapter takes that entire situation and says "here's how you do it right".

Quote Originally Posted by Zar View Post

Spoiler:
    "if we try to actually understand villains we might reach a better solution
    One of the points I've been constantly talking about as a fail on the hero society part.

Vigilantes 97

Spoiler:

Come on Aizawa do the kid a solid.

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1008928
    Spoiler:

2nd and 3th are tsunderes for Deku.

Spoiler:
    Dudes facing the wall are probably Bakugo's and Tenya's ancestors. One has Bakugo's hair and some device on his forearms while the other has what look like shoulder exhaust pipes similar to Tenya's calf exhaust pipes.
    They're staring at the wall because they're so ashamed of how their descendants have acted. Tenya gave in to his rage and wanted to kill Stain, while Bakugo treats everyone like shit. Well, maybe Tenya's ancestor is overcome with shame and Bakugo's is just pissed that a weak shrimp like Deku inherited One for All instead of Bakugo. Or they could have personalities opposite of their descendants.

Never change, Deku.

Damn, All Might“s vestige crying got me good, that was nice. Also, seeing how Deku was able to see Tenko, it makes me wonder if Tomura was also able to see a part of Midoriya as well.

Oh wow. What a great chapter. Got me crying.

I really liked speech. The thing with growing older and reading manga for a long while is that at some point reoccuring themes and tropes just get less of an emotional reaction out of me then something I'm not used to seeing often yet. That's why for instance while I like Kimetsu no Yaiba I don't see anything special in it, while I totally can see how people who are new to manga/anime get touched by it. So here we had yet another one of the hero speaches stating why the protagonists is going to follow his sense of justice which I've seen so many times before. And it just got me. Can't even pin down what it is but I really really liked it.^^

Vigilantes 97
    I thought the chapter would at least try to make it seem Ingenium had a chance of catching Koichi. Nope. We're beyond that. Good.

I really like the "fight" against Edgeshot and Best Jeanist. It shows Koichi's resolve but not have him seem so powerful he can blitz two those since they weren't going all out.

One of the points I've been constantly talking about as a fail on the hero society part.

Vigilantes 97

Spoiler:

Come on Aizawa do the kid a solid.
    I don't see Aizawa doing anything but helping Koichi. They got along too well and The Crawler even saved him once. Aizawa will probably demand a full explanation then figure what Koichi's next step should be. He and Midnight are total bros.

Academia 305

I like Deku's honesty in his response. If he can save Shiggy, he will. I love Nana calling him Izuku. And, her talking about Toshinori and Deku really hits home that she probably thinks of Deku as her grandchild.

Now would be a good time for Deku to ask what the 2nd and 3rd User's quirks are. Maybe not wait until you activate them in battle.

NNID: jervinnectar

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information